College Gameday Thread: Week 7

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Babylon View Post
    Is it that hard for the B.C. Eagles to find a QB? This is the 3rd year in a row these guys have looked lost out there
    Rettig is the most promising one so far. He's got a real big arm. Doesn't know how to use it, but he has potential.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Jacory Harris season throw into traffic counter : 50
      "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
        Agreed. Dude is absolutely for real and will go in the first. He's my favorite QB from this class so far.
        You need to watch some Andrew Luck asap.

Comment

I used to think Ponder's arm strength was average at best but his passes have a heck of a lot of velocity. He is quickly moving up my board

Comment

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
            You need to watch some Andrew Luck asap.
            Lol, I have watched Luck. I just don't know if he's going to declare or not.

Comment

Mizzou got robbed of a Touchdown. Wes Kemp's knee was not down.

16-0 Mizzou at Half.

Comment

Stanzi>Ponder

Comment

Originally posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
                  Stanzi>Ponder
                  I can't give an opinion on this since I've never seen Stanzi play.

Comment

Missouri has allowed zero points in 6 quarters of Big XII football... I never thought I would say that!!

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                      I can't give an opinion on this since I've never seen Stanzi play.
                      I don't see much difference between the two, yet people seem to consistently rate Ponder as a 1st rounder, while Stanzi consistently gets labeled as a mid rounder. Maybe I need to watch more of the two but I just don't see much separating them. It begs me to ask the question is Ponder overrated or is Stanzi underrated and I tend to think it's a combination of the two.

Comment

God, the Illinois-MSU game is so ugly. Both offenses are looking really terrible, and only the Illinois D looks good. I would rather MSU win an ugly one, because it will shut up Illinois fans and I know Iowa should beat MSU rather easily.

Comment

Originally posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
                          I don't see much difference between the two, yet people seem to consistently rate Ponder as a 1st rounder, while Stanzi consistently gets labeled as a mid rounder. Maybe I need to watch more of the two but I just don't see much separating them. It begs me to ask the question is Ponder overrated or is Stanzi underrated and I tend to think it's a combination of the two.
                          I've seen every game Stanzi has played in and I don't think he's an NFL starter. He might last in the league as a back-up. His arm is just not strong enough.
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFpnxVrT8Js

Comment

\ I think Ponder is a little better prospect due to his arm, but it's not a huge gap for me.
                            "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

That should've been a TD for AJ Green. Great catch imo...

Originally posted by ElectricEye
                              I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

And the very first play I see after I post that is Ponder making a terrible decision and getting picked off. Go Eagles!!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information