Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FuzzyGopher View Post
    Oregon's helmets look pretty sick.
    Enjoy it. I'm pretty sure they have so many different uni combination that they never wear the same one twice.

Comment

Yeah, they're pretty much the guinea pigs for Nike's R&D department.

Comment

Originally posted by jayceheathman View Post
        I bet UCLA would cover 26.5. I did not expect them to be this awful.
        Their pass offense is ranked 118th I think. This game had easy money written all over it.

Comment

Originally posted by wogitalia View Post
          $100 says that they don't dial up some offense and just keep plodding away trying to minimise the damage rather than trying to win the game.

Seriously, how pathetic is UCLAs approach to this game, be embarrassing to be a fan of them right now knowing they aren't even trying to score.
          You guessed it!

Comment

You guessed it!
            They haven't snapped outside the 8 second mark on a single offensive play where the clock is running tonight... I get the idea of trying to rest the defense, but if something isn't working maybe mix it up. Basically they are telling the defense the snap count so it's no surprise that Oregon's front 7 is living in the backfield.

It just gets worse, OPI...

Disclaimer... the reason this is ******** me so much is I have Oregon on the line and over and the over is 62... Would be nice if UCLA isn't going to try and score if they would get off the field ;)

Still it's embarrassing watching a team that has no intention in trying to win play football...

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

if only the spread was like 42 at +200

Comment

10 minutes to get 3 more points... surely...

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

Woot! Bet is good... thank you Oregon!

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by wogitalia View Post
                    10 minutes to get 3 more points... surely...
                    You got it. I made a similar bet but I made a parlay of UCLA covering and the over, but I also made a single bet of over 61 so I made my money back.

Who knew that UCLA is just as bad as UNM?

Comment

Who knew that UCLA is just as bad as UNM?
                      Me ;).

Seriously though, I don't know what they expect when they aren't trying to win the game. Sends a clear message to the whole team because it was a clear game plan. You go out there on offense with the entire intention being to use up as much clock as possible and you are going to get smashed. Offense has to try and score, not run on 3rd and long just to ensure the clock is moving still for the punt...

Their defense didn't stand a chance and didn't know what hit them, but the offense compounded that by not even putting pressure on Oregon.

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

Their defense didn't stand a chance and didn't know what hit them, but the offense compounded that by not even putting pressure on Oregon.
                        Only watched the 1st few mins. before I had to go but I have to give big kudos to Belotti & Helfrich for that gameplan. They were hitting on all cylinders in the 1st drive, every play for a 1st dn. & more.

It wasn't so much that UCLA's defense was tanking, they weren't out of position on those plays but did you notice how the Quack Attack effectively used downfield blocking? Every Bruin LB or DB close to the ballcarrier had a Duck in his face, & the running plays had huge holes opened.

I wondered why Masoli was dumb enough to smoke pot & steal & deal in stolen property or whatever else he did, to be thrown off this team with its A List offense, it may cost hm a NC ring. I have to lol at the preseason Steele mag & others that had SC taking it all in the Pac 10, that's what happens when you publish before the NCAA brings the hammer down on the Trojans with an ongoing investigation that everybody who follows college FB knew had been happening for yrs.

Everyone went gaga over Ohio St. after they beat this team last January in the Rose Bowl, I wonder if they would enjoy the same results in a rematch for the NC.
                        Last edited by LizardState; 10-22-2010, 11:42 AM.

Comment

LSU vs Auburn, WI vs Iowa, Nebraska vs Oklahoma St, why do the 3 games I want to watch have to be on at the same time?

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

That's college football. I'll have one on my comp, one on my TV.

Follow Me on Twitter!
                            https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

That Mizzou crowd for gameday is insane. I wish I could be there!! The ZOU is gonna be rockin tonight! MIZ-ZOU

I just can't figure out who the guest picker is today!!! I am thinking it might be Nelly.

Comment

Rutgers is looking pretty good early on.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information