X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cam Newton getting it done with his arm. Although he does have all day

Comment

• Originally posted by Babylon View Post
      They should have thrown a flag for helmet to helmet which would have overrid the fumble.
      When a QB bails out like that, what is the defender supposed to do? He goes in and commits when the QB is in one spot, but the QB ends up putting himself in another position. No way you can fault the defender there.

Even more, if the defender keeps his head up and goes even lower, you are asking the defender to put himself at injury risk. Not only that, but it's the irresponsible thing to do because it puts you at risk of missing the tackle.

So you have to ask yourself, what exactly is the defender supposed to do there?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chucky View Post
        Cam Newton getting it done with his arm. Although he does have all day
        Lee Ziemba is a guy I like in such a weak class for OTs.

Oh hoh hoho....BEAUTIFUL pass by Newton there for the TD.

Comment

• Originally posted by RealityCheck View Post
          Foles may be the 3rd best QB in the Pac-10. Sorry Barkley.
          you say that after a game that he didnt even play in?

and youre crazy if you say that right now.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
          I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Owen Marecic will be a helluvan H-back in the NFL.

Are the Huskies wearing black or just dark purple? Just wet purple

Comment

• Originally posted by LizardState View Post
              Owen Marecic will be a helluvan H-back in the NFL.

Are the Huskies wearing black or just dark purple? Just wet purple
              there was talks that they are suppose to be rocking black so id assume they are black.

I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by bwillie26 View Post
                When a QB bails out like that, what is the defender supposed to do? He goes in and commits when the QB is in one spot, but the QB ends up putting himself in another position. No way you can fault the defender there.

Even more, if the defender keeps his head up and goes even lower, you are asking the defender to put himself at injury risk. Not only that, but it's the irresponsible thing to do because it puts you at risk of missing the tackle.

So you have to ask yourself, what exactly is the defender supposed to do there?
                I don't know if your serious or if your joking.....either way this post made me laugh.

I guess the missed facemask call where Crick Almost ripped Gabbert's faceoff was Blaine's fault as well?

Comment

• Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
                  you say that after a game that he didnt even play in?

and youre crazy if you say that right now.
                  Don't worry, I've had this thought on my mind since like the start of the season.

Comment

• Coby Fleener, underrated TE from Stanford. Could be late-rd value for some team looking for another Bear Pascoe type.

Comment

• Originally posted by RealityCheck View Post
                      Don't worry, I've had this thought on my mind since like the start of the season.
                      Barkley is playing as well as any QB in the country right now.

Comment

• what the ****! i live in idaho and instead of getting Washington and Stanford on Fox Sports Northwest we get ******* Baylor and Texas!

Comment

what the ****! i live in idaho and instead of getting Washington and Stanford on Fox Sports Northwest we get ******* Baylor and Texas!
                          Don't worry, at least you'll see sex in person, Robert Griffin III.

Comment

• Luck has feet

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                            Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

• Luck rushing TD!!! Faster than people think.
                              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

what the ****! i live in idaho and instead of getting Washington and Stanford on Fox Sports Northwest we get ******* Baylor and Texas!
                                I'm watching it on Versus. You get that channel?

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                                Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information