College Gameday Thread: Week 12

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post
    The only downside is that the defense does have to play every once in a while.
    Well you can always hope that Tolzien reverts back to his high school form and throws 7 INTs like he did against my high school.

Comment

• How does a stud like Ryan Kerrigan end up at Purdue?

Comment

How does a stud like Ryan Kerrigan end up at Purdue?
        Because he gets pushed in the face by an OT and still almost gets to the QB.

Oh wait, that doesn't really answer your question.

Umm because MSU blows? Damn, I'm not good at this.

Comment

• also noticed that whenever Carvin Johnson is in he makes an impact

Comment

• I like Carvin Johnson. He makes the occasional freshman mistake, but he looks like he can play a bit.

Don't bother cheering, crowd. They're not getting a stop.

Three-man rush, please die in a fire. I refuse to believe that the fumble actually happened.

Comment

The only downside is that the defense does have to play every once in a while.
              You were saying....

Comment

• Fumble and Michigan recovers, thank god.
                "You see that foundation right there, now there's termites living there and they live there every day an you don't see them until you start losing. And when you lose they start crawling out. Now what we'll do is when they crawl out we'll get there names and remember their faces so when we start winning again we'll know who we can trust"

-Bo Schembechler

Comment

• Wisconsin is like "Nah, OSU can have the Big 10...we don't really want it."

Comment

• Go deep again.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                      You were saying....
                      Your doubt angers me. I will now send James White to score a 90-yard TD on Wisconsin's next drive and HE WILL BE UNTOUCHED!

Comment

I like Carvin Johnson. He makes the occasional freshman mistake, but he looks like he can play a bit.

Don't bother cheering, crowd. They're not getting a stop.

Three-man rush, please die in a fire. I refuse to believe that the fumble actually happened.
                        I will say this about our freshmen. While I think Rod needs to do better at recruiting I like what I've seen from Vinopal, Avery, and Johnson. Black occasionally makes a play too

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckeyeDan17 View Post
                          Go deep again.
                          What the hell is the matter with you? Don't you know double screens every play and first-down handoffs for two yards to Vincent Smith are the way to go?

Comment

Your doubt angers me. I will now send James White to score a 90-yard TD on Wisconsin's next drive and HE WILL BE UNTOUCHED!
                            Or, at most, brushed gently by no fewer than 5 Michigan "defenders" (using the term loosely in this case.)

Comment

I say huge Wisconsin drive down inside the red zone, and Tolzien throws a pick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marino13 View Post
                                I will say this about our freshmen. While I think Rod needs to do better at recruiting I like what I've seen from Vinopal, Avery, and Johnson. Black occasionally makes a play too
                                Black would be sooooooo good in a 4-3.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information