College Gameday Thread: Week 12

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BuckeyeDan17 View Post
    Dude no offense Mich fans but IDK what I would do if my team fielded this defense. It's frustrating and I'm not even a fan.
    I can deal with the secondary struggling with 2 true freshmen starters, a walk on sophomore, and a RS freshmen as well as our top 3 backups all being freshmen, but the LB play is what kills us most any more. Ezeh couldn't cover Terry Shiavo

Comment

Oh my ******* God, a tackle by a Michigan corner! Holy ******* ****. THIS NEVER ******* HAPPENS!

So that's what you're supposed to do as a kicker? Take notes, Broekfaggot.

Comment

Okay offense, how about no dropped passes this time? Please with a ******* cherry on top??

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)

Comment

For the record, I fap nightly to Mike Martin highlights. The guy deserves so much better than this clusterfuck of **** on defense. Spielman's commented a couple times that Wisconsin can't block him with just one guy, but I hope they keep trying.

Comment

Edwin Baker is a beast.

Comment

Hey Denard, remember when you used to make guys miss? That was fun.

I seriously hate Rich Rodriguez so ******* much right now. 3rd and 8? Screen to the 5'6" dude. BRILLIANT!

Comment

God damnit ******* seriously?

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)

Comment

A screen play on third down? Really?!
                  "You see that foundation right there, now there's termites living there and they live there every day an you don't see them until you start losing. And when you lose they start crawling out. Now what we'll do is when they crawl out we'll get there names and remember their faces so when we start winning again we'll know who we can trust"

-Bo Schembechler

Comment

Originally posted by Silver & Blue View Post
                    A screen play on third down? Really?!
                    especially since our screen plays are so effective. Seriously when was the last time a screen has worked?

Comment

Lattimore with 3 TDs halfway into the first quarter, in this pace hell end up with 24 this game

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                      - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                      - Corner or Wideout in the first
                      - No reaching
                      - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

Originally posted by Marino13 View Post
                        especially since our screen plays are so effective. Seriously when was the last time a screen has worked?
                        I honestly can't remember.
                        "You see that foundation right there, now there's termites living there and they live there every day an you don't see them until you start losing. And when you lose they start crawling out. Now what we'll do is when they crawl out we'll get there names and remember their faces so when we start winning again we'll know who we can trust"

-Bo Schembechler

Comment

Im not on the side of UM obviously but that was holding

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                          - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                          - Corner or Wideout in the first
                          - No reaching
                          - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

There's a crazy rumor going around that the refs may call holding against teams facing Mike Martin once this year. Be on the lookout for it.

Comment

I love Mike Martin.

-Bo Schembechler

Comment

Tolzien is 11-11 for 173. Kill me.

Beautiful tackling, Michigan. Just go ******* kill yourselves now.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information