No announcement yet.

College Gameday Thread: Week 12

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darryl Stonum set the Big 10 record for most kickoff yardage in one season last year. What does the genius RR do? Take him off returns so Jeremy "I Fumble Once a Game" Gallon can play.

Comment

• Defense making a play?

Comment

• hey James Rogers made a play

Comment

• Tolzien's first red-zone pick of the year. Awful throw. You're really bad if James Rogers picks you off. Don't celebrate, Rogers. You did nothing.

Comment

• Holy crap we made a pick. Like it matters though, still down 24-0 with a useless offense.
            "You see that foundation right there, now there's termites living there and they live there every day an you don't see them until you start losing. And when you lose they start crawling out. Now what we'll do is when they crawl out we'll get there names and remember their faces so when we start winning again we'll know who we can trust"

-Bo Schembechler

Comment

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post
              Darryl Stonum set the Big 10 record for most kickoff yardage in one season last year. What does the genius RR do? Take him off returns so Jeremy "I Fumble Once a Game" Gallon can play.
              **** if you're going to bench Stonum atleast use Dileo the guy you recruited to be a kick returner.

Comment

• And the boos are raining down on Senior Day. Well-deserved, for that matter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marino13 View Post
                  **** if you're going to bench Stonum atleast use Dileo the guy you recruited to be a kick returner.
                  He brought one back earlier to the 40-ish.

Montee Ball- 15-111-2. Wow.

Comment

• Purdue scores on a rollout pass right before the half! About to be 21-13.

Comment

• Well, was hoping this game would be exciting to watch. And, for the first time in my life was rooting for Mich. Now I feel like bad luck. The black cloud continues to follow me.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)

Comment

• The only thing that would make this day better would be for Purdue to beat MSU. Because the tears of MSU fans are so yummy.
                        "You see that foundation right there, now there's termites living there and they live there every day an you don't see them until you start losing. And when you lose they start crawling out. Now what we'll do is when they crawl out we'll get there names and remember their faces so when we start winning again we'll know who we can trust"

-Bo Schembechler

Comment

• If you're Michigan's head coach what do you say at half time?

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckeyeDan17 View Post
                            If you're Michigan's head coach what do you say at half time?
                            "Heres my resignation papers."

-Bo Schembechler

Comment

its been nice knowing you guys?

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                              - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                              - Corner or Wideout in the first
                              - No reaching
                              - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

"I quit." That would make me feel better anyway.

Originally posted by Jakey
                                WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information