College Gameday Thread: Week 13

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RealityCheck View Post
    I'm rooting for SCar. But if a 3-loss SCar makes a BCS bowl over 1-loss BSU and Nevada, the BCS will get even more ridiculous.

And that will indeed happen.
    A 6 loss Big East champion making it over them is even more ridiculous and we know that will happen. Its a **** system. Tell me BCS people....what is so wrong with having these matchups: 1 Oregon vs. 8 Oklahoma State, 2 Auburn vs. 7 Ohio State, 3 TCU vs. 6 Wisconsin, 4 LSU vs. 5 Stanford. And then Oregon, Auburn, TCU, and LSU get home games in the first round. Or u play at the BCS site closest to the better seed or let the best seeds choose which site. That is the reason to give them insentive to win all their games and not water down the season. Or give them home games. Tell me that would not be a fun weekend of games. Auburn vs. Ohio State in the Super Dome, OH BOY!

Comment

• I know the MGoblog crowd loves to talk about fumbles as random, and that teams should return to the mean after a season of alot of fumbles. But how many seasons of fumble after fumble do you need to see before you realize it might be a trend?

EDIT: Did he just call it the "Rich Rodriguez error?" If so, that's the most perfect slip of the tongue I've ever heard.

Originally posted by Jakey
      WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

• There's the Michigan defense we know and hate........

Comment

• I told you this would happen to our defense. And the collapse begins.
          "You see that foundation right there, now there's termites living there and they live there every day an you don't see them until you start losing. And when you lose they start crawling out. Now what we'll do is when they crawl out we'll get there names and remember their faces so when we start winning again we'll know who we can trust"

-Bo Schembechler

Comment

• I think OSU's just trying to keep it close in hopes that a close game will save RichRod's job.......

Comment

• Mark Herzlich isnt all the way back but he's a lot further along to me than he was at the beginning of the season. This BC offense is challenged, dont see them scoring much today.

Comment

• Originally posted by ironman4579 View Post
                I think OSU's just trying to keep it close in hopes that a close game will save RichRod's job.......
                That is very evil of them. LOL
                "You see that foundation right there, now there's termites living there and they live there every day an you don't see them until you start losing. And when you lose they start crawling out. Now what we'll do is when they crawl out we'll get there names and remember their faces so when we start winning again we'll know who we can trust"

-Bo Schembechler

Comment

• Let's go Kentuckyyyyyyyyyy

Comment

• Of course there's a flag.

Comment

• I wish Hemingway was healthy.

Comment

• Should have caught that. We have no receivers other than Hemingway that can consistently make tough catches.

Comment

• That was horrible, can we please let Tate punt.

-Bo Schembechler

Comment

• Of course the guy that isn't doing the punting is better than the guy who is. Why would Rodriguez actually play the guy that's better? It only took him like half a season to realize Demens was better than Ezeh.

Comment

• Yeah, pretty much go **** yourself....

Comment

• Looks like Pryor found out that he can run on Michigan.

-Bo Schembechler

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information