Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Babylon View Post
    Ok Captain Obvious.
    I just cant take that last throw seriously. Like people think this guy is a 1st round caliber QB?

Originally posted by 49erNation85
    I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Rich Rod says Denard has some dislocated fingers on his non throwing hand. Hopes he can return to help save his job.

k i made up the second part.
      CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
      JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

• Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
        Rich Rod says Denard has some dislocated fingers on his non throwing hand. Hopes he can return to help save his job.

k i made up the second part.
        It was assumed if you read between the lines.

Originally posted by Jakey
        WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

• There was Pryor's weekly late awful throw into coverage costing us points. At least he got it out of the way early and we didn't give up points off of it. Michigan is doing a great job of taking away our inside running game making Pryor beat them. Problem is he's beating them. Also, am I the only one who thinks Forcier should be Michigan's punter?

Comment

• And i do not like OSU's combat jerseys today.

I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
              Also, am I the only one who thinks Forcier should be Michigan's punter?
              I actually said that he should be earlier in the thread.
              "You see that foundation right there, now there's termites living there and they live there every day an you don't see them until you start losing. And when you lose they start crawling out. Now what we'll do is when they crawl out we'll get there names and remember their faces so when we start winning again we'll know who we can trust"

-Bo Schembechler

Comment

• Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
                And i do not like OSU's combat jerseys today.
                Are those supposed to be throwbacks because even i dont ever remember them wearing that crap.

Comment

Are those supposed to be throwbacks because even i dont ever remember them wearing that crap.
                  IDK, i liked the ones that they wore last year....but these look like something that a junior high team would wear.

Comment

They said they're throwbacks to their 1942 championship team, so I'd hope you don't remember them.

Originally posted by Jakey
                    WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

• Originally posted by ironman4579 View Post
                      They said they're throwbacks to their 1942 championship team, so I'd hope you don't remember them.
                      I'll check with my dad he might have been in WW2 by then. I do remember Jack Tatum and Co. does that count for anything.

Comment

• BC let Syracuse stay around long enough to score a TD and take the lead. I wonbder if they can pull Matt Ryan off the sidelines and lead a comeback here.

On a side note it is frustrating watching Mark Herzlich be ordinary.

Comment

• Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
                          And i do not like OSU's combat jerseys today.
                          Rutgers 24, Michigan 7.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                            Rutgers 24, Michigan 7.
                            More like your local pop warner team 24 Michigan 7.

Comment

• Stephen Morris throws an INT, USF scores a TD a few plays later, 10-0 USF lead in the 3rd. What the hell.

That is correct comahan
                              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                              <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                                Stephen Morris throws an INT, USF scores a TD a few plays later, 10-0 USF lead in the 3rd. What the hell.
                                Time to bring in Jacory. Maybe he can give a spark to our offense.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information