Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Howdy Auburn.

Welcome to the Alabama Slammah!

Today's the day the chickens come home to roost. Just ask Fairley.

Comment

Can't believe the Auburn secondary forgot about Julio, went up 14-zip, they might want to cover him.

Everybody was waiting for his breakout game? Well, the NFL scouts are in the stands....

Comment

That was a heck of a play forcing Ingram to fumble and getting it back. If Auburn comes back it will be because of that play.

Thanks to bonekrusher for the sig

Comment

Newton dodged the blitzing FS Lester (who was btw tied for the national lead in INTs with 7) & threw it behind the receiver.

LMAO at his Heisman evaporating today.

-3 rushng yds for Auburn, they're shellshocked.

And McElroy hasn't missed yet, only incomplete was a PI penalty that kept the TD drive alive.
          Last edited by LizardState; 11-26-2010, 03:41 PM.

Comment

So, any theories on how the system is gonna screw over TCU/Boise this time?

I don't envy the kids on those teams at all right now. SO. MUCH. PRESSURE. I think the future of college football rests in their hands. If they get blown out in the NC, no way another mid-major gets a chance for a long, long time. If they can pull off the unthinkable, that could be the pressure needed to make a major system change. Maybe not an outright playoff, but something will likely happen. If they keep it very competitive, another could get the chance soon. It's gonna be interesting.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
            Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
            Originally posted by njx9
            do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Originally posted by LizardState View Post
              Newton dodged the blitzing FS Lester (who was btw tied for the national lead in INTs with 7) & threw it behind the receiver.

LMAO at his Heisman evaporating today.

-3 rushng yds for Auburn, they're shellshocked.

And McElroy hasn't missed yet, only incomplete was a PI penalty that kept the TD drive alive.
              This is really enjoyable.

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
                So, any theories on how the system is gonna screw over TCU/Boise this time?

I don't envy the kids on those teams at all right now. SO. MUCH. PRESSURE. I think the future of college football rests in their hands. If they get blown out in the NC, no way another mid-major gets a chance for a long, long time. If they can pull off the unthinkable, that could be the pressure needed to make a major system change. Maybe not an outright playoff, but something will likely happen. If they keep it very competitive, another could get the chance soon. It's gonna be interesting.
                Well I could See LSU jumping TCU depending on some other games this week. If Boise doesn't thump Nevada I see them staying behind TCU. So I could see a 1 loss SEC team jumping them both rather easily.

But that is a great point, the future is in their hands, if they win or even make it a good game then maybe you see the MWC end up with a Auto Bid and keep the ones it has? If they get blown out everyone that has been calling for an auto bid will be silenced and be referenced to that game.

Thanks to bonekrusher for the sig

Comment

24-zip, Crimson Tide. Eat it, Auburn!

Yes it was a bogus call on Fairley but the SEC refs were getting even for not suspending him after the cheap shot he took on the UGA QB that put him in the hospital. His reputation has preceded him to the Druid City & Bama is doing a decent blocking job on him so far

Newton tried his run behind Ziemba & ran right into Hightower. What worked vs UGA & LSU isnt working today

Comment

Cam not used to not having open receivers, 3rd coverage sack today

Comment

Originally posted by Go Cowboys View Post
                      Well I could See LSU jumping TCU depending on some other games this week. If Boise doesn't thump Nevada I see them staying behind TCU. So I could see a 1 loss SEC team jumping them both rather easily.

But that is a great point, the future is in their hands, if they win or even make it a good game then maybe you see the MWC end up with a Auto Bid and keep the ones it has? If they get blown out everyone that has been calling for an auto bid will be silenced and be referenced to that game.
                      BSU has to win by a decent margin to stay ahead in the human polls. Idk if the computers factor margin of victory?

Dont take my word on that though.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                      I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

They'll probably make Boise and TCU play each other again, which was and will be complete BS. The Big T1en teams might have a chance to jump them. Auburn is getting thumped, and I think they'll lose to SCar and LSU isn't going to the SEC Championship, which should disqualify them from any BCS chances.

Comment

Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
                          BSU has to win by a decent margin to stay ahead in the human polls. Idk if the computers factor margin of victory?

Dont take my word on that though.
                          That's correct.

Comment

Cam not used to not having open receivers, 3rd coverage sack today
                            It's hard to do much without blocking and guys getting open, where have i heard that before.

Comment

"If they get blown out here the voters won't be kind to them" That's profound, you genius!!

Lots of Bama fans in Ft. Worth & Boise today.

Comment

"If they get blown out here the voters won't be kind to them" That's profound, you genius!!

Lots of Bama fans in Ft. Worth & Boise today.
                                better ******* believe it.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                                I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information