X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Derek Moye<33333333333333333333333333333333

Comment

• Originally posted by LizardState View Post
      I actually met Hannah when I was Bama student. He made the All 20th Century team as an OG with the Patriots. Joe Willie was the 3rd Tide QB to win the SB, & that was SB III (Bart Starr won the 1st 2 for Lombardi, & he was a 17th rd draft pick), btw Ken Stabler won a 4th.

Imagine the ESPN bombast covering a 3-day 17-rd draft, scary.

strangely Greg Jones & Deunta Hightower both disappeared in this 1st half.
      I thought you were older than that (John Hannah era). The 73 draft for New England with Hannah, Cunningham and Stingley was my favorite, actually had seson tickets back then.

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
        Could be worse...you could be getting butt raped down 28-0 going into half...
        There's that. No word on if Sparty's going to put up a billboard for this one.

Denard Robinson already has more passing yards than QB God Jake Locker had in his bowl game.

Ugh, Michigan. Learn to play defense.

Comment

• I havent gotten to watch Miss State all year, but has their qb always worn number 36?

Originally posted by 49erNation85
          I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• God damn Dareus. Beat his man and came across the play to blowup that screen.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by Babylon View Post
              I really dont see Harbaugh wanting to go there to recruit and run option football. My guess is he's going to Carolina or Frisco and he's bringing his QB with him.
              Jed York is giving all the gold in California to keep Harbaugh in the Bay Area, but the 9ers look to be drafting ~7th-9th so no Andrew Luck, he may stay in school anyway. All it costs Michigan is $2.1M to dump Rodriguez, & they REALLY WANT TO, so I think Harbaugh goes home to Ann Arbor.

Courtney Upshaw is having a dominant killer game today, remember him in your AA ballots.

Comment

• wow GRob can't call a defense to save his life

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                  ....not sure if serious....
                  Let me know what part is unreasonable.

Comment

• This Relf guy really isn't that good of a runner. He seems very tentative.

Comment

• The SEC chant is the most ******** thing in all of sports. The North won the war. Get over it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post

Denard Robinson already has more passing yards than QB God Jake Locker had in his bowl game.

Yards are what's important. Nuts to turnovers.

I think RichRod needs another year or two to get this thing going... they are on the cusp.

Comment

• Originally posted by Babylon View Post
                          Let me know what part is unreasonable.
                          Let me know what part is reasonable.

Comment

• lol Robinson change things up.... that's funny

Comment

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post

I have a feeling they are going to blame this on the Big Ten getting 2 BCS teams, and subsequently, them having to play a tougher opponent than they otherwise would have.

As if they are the only Big Ten team that got pushed up in the order because of this...

Comment

• Originally posted by LizardState View Post
                                Jed York is giving all the gold in California to keep Harbaugh in the Bay Area, but the 9ers look to be drafting ~7th-9th so no Andrew Luck, he may stay in school anyway. All it costs Michigan is $2.1M to dump Rodriguez, & they REALLY WANT TO, so I think Harbaugh goes home to Ann Arbor.

Courtney Upshaw is having a dominant killer game today, remember him in your AA ballots.
                                Harbuagh goes Luck goes, the Niners would have to sweeten the pot no doubt but it would probably be worth two number 1s or a Vernon Davis or a Mike Iupati and their own first.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information