Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

High School Under Armour game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • High School Under Armour game

    Is any one tuning into the see the new freshmen future kids of the College football ?Its on just any time.QB Driskle heads to Florida , gonna be interesting to see how this kid does . .

  • #2
    Bored enough to be watching. Nothing real exciting so far on the first possession. Driskel missed a very easy throw.

    R.I.P. Junior Seau

    Comment


    • #3
      Xzavier Dickson seems borderline ********. Grats Alabama
      Last edited by wonderbredd24; 01-05-2011, 07:42 PM.

      Comment


      • #4
        I love how ESPN acts like the result of this "game" means anything to anyone.

        R.I.P. Junior Seau

        Comment


        • #5
          Yea it does seem pretty weird how ESPN is all horn balls over these recruits .Yea Driskel doesn't look impressive so far.He made a nice on the throw his last series .

          Comment


          • #6
            I'm ready for Braxton Miller

            Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown
            The most important thing, however, is how strong their swagger factors are.
            Newton
            South of the Mason Dixon +10 swagger
            Barely literate +5 swagger
            Thief +15 swagger
            Kicked off of a team of thugs +20 swagger
            Big, average speed -3 swagger
            Hasn't done jacksquat on the field +15 swagger
            Total Swagger: 62
            ATL College Park Zone 3* +20 swagger Bonus pts

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Tebowfan85 View Post
              Yea it does seem pretty weird how ESPN is all horn balls over these recruits .Yea Driskel doesn't look impressive so far.He made a nice on the throw his last series .
              You suck ass at typing.....lol


              ...you sound like a dog with peanut butter on the roof of your mouth. I didnt understand one word you said the whole time.


              Where is Braxton at?



              Originally posted by 49erNation85
              I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

              Comment


              • #8
                The white team just pulled off a nice HB pass back to the QB.Was very nicely done.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Tebowfan85 View Post
                  The white team just pulled off a nice HB pass back to the QB.Was very nicely done.
                  Good to see fundamentals were taught during the practice week.....

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Tebowfan85 View Post
                    The white team just pulled off a nice HB pass back to the QB.Was very nicely done.
                    Which was Braxton Miller

                    Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown
                    The most important thing, however, is how strong their swagger factors are.
                    Newton
                    South of the Mason Dixon +10 swagger
                    Barely literate +5 swagger
                    Thief +15 swagger
                    Kicked off of a team of thugs +20 swagger
                    Big, average speed -3 swagger
                    Hasn't done jacksquat on the field +15 swagger
                    Total Swagger: 62
                    ATL College Park Zone 3* +20 swagger Bonus pts

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Stopped watching about twenty minutes ago. Worst football game I've ever seen. It's an unbelievably boring ball game.....didn't even look like some of the guys were trying out there.
                      Just play me, baby

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Announcer just said FSU recruit Bobby Hart 6'5'' 298 OT is 16 years of age....WOW

                        Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown
                        The most important thing, however, is how strong their swagger factors are.
                        Newton
                        South of the Mason Dixon +10 swagger
                        Barely literate +5 swagger
                        Thief +15 swagger
                        Kicked off of a team of thugs +20 swagger
                        Big, average speed -3 swagger
                        Hasn't done jacksquat on the field +15 swagger
                        Total Swagger: 62
                        ATL College Park Zone 3* +20 swagger Bonus pts

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Jesus christ, I would rather watch paint dry. Just wanted to catch Braxton, Steve Miller, and Shazier. Pass rushers are shining this game.

                          Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by NotRickJames View Post
                            Stopped watching about twenty minutes ago. Worst football game I've ever seen. It's an unbelievably boring ball game.....didn't even look like some of the guys were trying out there.
                            My 1st time seeing this Under Armour Game was last year and I must admit this one has nothing on last years game with all the ballhawks that were in that game.

                            Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown
                            The most important thing, however, is how strong their swagger factors are.
                            Newton
                            South of the Mason Dixon +10 swagger
                            Barely literate +5 swagger
                            Thief +15 swagger
                            Kicked off of a team of thugs +20 swagger
                            Big, average speed -3 swagger
                            Hasn't done jacksquat on the field +15 swagger
                            Total Swagger: 62
                            ATL College Park Zone 3* +20 swagger Bonus pts

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by shylo3716 View Post
                              Announcer just said FSU recruit Bobby Hart 6'5'' 298 OT is 16 years of age....WOW
                              He's also getting abused by Clowney. Inside or outside; it does not matter

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information