No announcement yet.

College RB's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From what I saw last year from Tate, and this spring from Tate and Fannin, both are going to be beasts. The LSU group is deep but none are very impressive. Lester had more yards last year than any LSU back. Tate had over 7 ypc last season. LSU has a good group that goes together well, but they don't have the dynamic backs Auburn has.

That is correct comahan
    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
    <3 dg

Comment

I like Williams chances to become someone like that. I think a lot of the problem for LSU last year was the offensive line, and the fact that Jacob Hester was the guy getting the ball almost every down. Hes tought, but Hester's more of a fullback than anything.

Williams was probably the best back we had as soon as he was recruited, but the clearing house held him up in getting to fall practice so he didn't play much until after mid-season.

Broussard has so much potential is ridiculous. Hes mind-bogglingly frustrating.

Comment

He's only going to be a freshman this year, but he fits the mold of your description.

Brandon Saine is 6'1, 210-220 lbs, and runs a 4.3 forty or potentially faster. He's the fastest guy to ever come from the State of Ohio. Set the ohio record for the 100 meter dash, and finished third nationally in track competitions. Not to mention that he's a pretty powerful runner.
        Browns & Buckeyes <3

Comment

Originally posted by gstock05 View Post
          He's only going to be a freshman this year, but he fits the mold of your description.

Brandon Saine is 6'1, 210-220 lbs, and runs a 4.3 forty or potentially faster. He's the fastest guy to ever come from the State of Ohio. Set the ohio record for the 100 meter dash, and finished third nationally in track competitions. Not to mention that he's a pretty powerful runner.
          OH MY GOD At 0:40
          http://youtube.com/watch?v=Gits8xeYJl0

thats some darrell green ****

+ rep

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
            May be a bit early but he looks studly.

Also, I saw a video of Darren McFadden at spring practice, he looks like he bulked up a lot, looks around 230 now.
            No way. Link? McFadden's always been ripped though in the upper body, just has skinnier legs.

rainbeaukid

Comment

Originally posted by metafour View Post
              Oh yeah, its obviously not a written offer (for the reason you stated).

Mario Fannin HS Pic:

Holy **** that dude's ripped. Looks like he can bulldoze a guy and leave him wit a concussion!

Comment

Chris Wells is GODLY.
                my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                  Lester, Tate, Fannin and Tristan Davis is better than the group at LSU.
                  See Tigerbait actually forgot to menton probably the best complete RB LSU has on it's roster. Richard Murphy, guy has all the intangibles and is a playmaker.

Comment

Oh, I did forget him didn't I.

Wasn't he recruited as a receiver?

Er..scratch that. I'm thinking of Richard Dixon.
                    Last edited by TigerBait45; 04-16-2007, 10:15 AM.

Comment

When was the last time LSU had better RBs than Auburn??
                      2005, Joseph Addai > Kenny Iorns

See Tigerbait actually forgot to menton probably the best complete RB LSU has on it's roster. Richard Murphy, guy has all the intangibles and is a playmaker.
                      I heard he was the best back during spring ball. Can't wait to see him in action running all over Auburn.
                      Last edited by constant cough; 04-16-2007, 10:50 AM.

Comment

I know he isn't up to those size specs listed earlier but Cornell Tarrant tore up at our Spring Game this weekend and should make our RB core even better.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

John Clay a UW Badger true freshman will fall in that category...he is around 225lbs-230lbs at 6'2" with power, agility and about a 4.45-4.50 40yd.

Comment

Originally posted by metafour View Post
                            Oh yeah, its obviously not a written offer (for the reason you stated).

Mario Fannin HS Pic:

people on steroids dont count...

Originally posted by BeansDooma
                            who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                              Chris Wells is GODLY.

Comment

Originally posted by bearfan View Post
                                people on steroids dont count...
                                85% of college players get on 'roids.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information