Clear All

Come to TAMU!

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4IJ17ODo_s&NR=1

McGuffie "mixtape"

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

He's favoring Michigan, but Ohio State, LSU, and USC would be very involved if they decided to offer. Tamu is in the mix too.

FWIW, there is a thread on him in the subforum above...ie the recruiting forum.

He's going to be a good one. His measurables are absolutely disgusting.
        Browns & Buckeyes <3

Comment

He wants to get offers from LSU, USC, and OSU. As a LSU fan I would actually rather pass on this guy.

He has major character issues, pretty cocky and full of himself, but I guess a bunch of blue chip recruits comming out of high school are that way also.

USC and OSU you can have him boys.

Comment

he does seem pretty cocky and he thinks hes gangster and all that but u have to admit he could be the first white pure halfback to make the nfl in sooo long maybe since red grange idk if there were any inbetween not including fullbacks or rocky

Comment

Looks to me as he wants an offer from LSU.

http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com...asp?cid=664616

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig

Comment

edited... (10 characters)

Comment

Looks more like the next Garrett Wolfe than Reggie Bush.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                  http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                  Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                  http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
                    Looks more like the next Garrett Wolfe than Reggie Bush.
                    it's funny how now, every elusive running back will be compared some way to reggie bush.

Comment

Originally posted by RWFender1 View Post
                      cool...you dont see too many white running backs. where is he going to college?
                      Michigan...

^ bantx
                      Originally posted by LEROY_FROM_YONDER
                      **** this forum it will never ever been good cause its memebers eat doo doo
                      Originally posted by Jughead10
                      I just left him negative rep saying "I don't eat doo doo".

Comment

c.j. spiller = reggie bush

Comment

The face of victory.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

i dont know if i would describe him as "that elusive" but he has some moves
                            Fight On USC Trojans!

gamertag: uscfan06

Comment

If nobody is gonna say it then i will. Noel Devine does the same stuff against the crappiest competition in Florida and is a 5 star top 10 prospect by scout.com. Sam does it against better competition and has an even more impressive hi-light reel, better size at 5-10 180. I really believe the fact that he is white is the reason he isn't getting the same love from the national publications. The most bullsh-t I heard came from coach Charlie Weiss and Bob Stoops each of whom compared him to wes welker and tim dwight. For one he's not a WR, and why does he have to be compared to other white players? Why can't he be compared to Barry Sanders or Warrick Dunn. I'm interested to see if Rivals makes him a 4 star like scout did.
                              Do not weep for those lost on 4-16-07 for they are in a better place than those left behind who mourn them. God is Love.

Comment

Originally posted by WildDude View Post
                                he does seem pretty cocky and he thinks hes gangster and all that but u have to admit he could be the first white pure halfback to make the nfl in sooo long maybe since red grange idk if there were any inbetween not including fullbacks or rocky
                                Could you imagine the marketing and shoe deals this guy will get if he becomes a star? He is a promoters dream.
                                Do not weep for those lost on 4-16-07 for they are in a better place than those left behind who mourn them. God is Love.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information