Next Reggie Bush?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
    Looks more like the next Garrett Wolfe than Reggie Bush.
    Well he's about 4 inches taller and 10 pounds heavier as a high school junior. Could easily end up being in the 5-11 200 range by the time he steps on a college campus.
    Do not weep for those lost on 4-16-07 for they are in a better place than those left behind who mourn them. God is Love.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4IJ1...elated&search=

this video is better

Comment

Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post

The face of victory.
        oh my hahaha

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

should go to usc. that guy is sick. hope he makes nfl be the first white rb in a long time

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
          @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Originally posted by DChess View Post
            c.j. spiller = reggie bush
            I was going to come in here and say that the next Reggie Bush plays for Clemson and wears #28. Good call.

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
              should go to usc. that guy is sick. hope he makes nfl be the first white rb in a long time
              Can Sam break the color barrier for white running backs? LOL
              Do not weep for those lost on 4-16-07 for they are in a better place than those left behind who mourn them. God is Love.

Comment

Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
                Wow. Nice video

Comment

we need more white rbs. i find it ironic weis and stoops compare him to wr's when i dont think i saw him catch one ball in the high reel.
                  Fight On USC Trojans!

gamertag: uscfan06

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
                    So he can ride the bench for two years and then split carries his junior year if he's lucky?

Comment

Originally posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
                      So he can ride the bench for two years and then split carries his junior year if he's lucky?
                      I really hope he doesn't go there. He'll never see the field at RB and they'll end up moving him to CB, which would be a real waste IMO. He needs to go to TAMU or Michigan, or imagine the numbers he'd put up in Leach's system at tech as a RB/Slot-WR

Comment

is he actually any sort of prospect, the mcguffie person, link to his scout or rivals profile?
                        The Bear will not quit, the Bear will not die

Comment

Originally posted by TheMikey10 View Post
                          is he actually any sort of prospect, the mcguffie person, link to his scout or rivals profile?
                          Top 100 player by both services, probably in the 30-40 range overall.

Comment

Originally posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
                            I was going to come in here and say that the next Reggie Bush plays for Clemson and wears #28. Good call.
                            pl, he actually is transferring to florida if im not mistaken, could be wrong though

Comment

CJ Spiller is transferring to Florida?

Comment

no he isnt he thought about it but backed out the last minute

this kid sam has to gain at least 25 lbs hes wayy too light at 185

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information