no he isnt he thought about it but backed out the last minute

this kid sam has to gain at least 25 lbs hes wayy too light at 185
    he did? my bad i thought he was transferring

Comment

wonder if he has considered oklahoma? they are probably looking for RBs
      Fight On USC Trojans!

gamertag: uscfan06

Comment

His highlights are amazing but he sounds like he wants offers from the big schools, USC,Ohio St. and LSU just so he can say he has them. Sounds very cocky.

I guess I wouldn't mind if LSU offered him though he's not really a need with Trindon Holiday around.

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
          should go to usc. that guy is sick. hope he makes nfl be the first white rb in a long time
          Don't you remember Brock Forsey from Boise State a few years ago.

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 View Post
            Don't you remember Brock Forsey from Boise State a few years ago.

yeah, I supose he was talking about a guy how could stick on a roster more than one and a half season...

Comment

Originally posted by RWFender1 View Post
              wonder if he has considered oklahoma? they are probably looking for RBs
              They already have two of the top three RB in next year's class according to scout.

Comment

If he tries that hurdle in college he may get broken in half
                Last edited by DeathbyStat; 04-18-2007, 11:51 AM.

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
                Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

Originally posted by DeathbyStat View Post
                  He he tries that hurdle in college he may get broken in half
                  Like Brian Leonard.
                  Do not weep for those lost on 4-16-07 for they are in a better place than those left behind who mourn them. God is Love.

Comment

Kid looks like a punk. Hopefully SC dont give him an offer or hopefully he'll comitt somewhere else. He pretty bog though 340 bech 500 back squat and 305 power clean. thats pretty damn good.

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
                    Originally posted by TitanHope
                    R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
                    He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                      actually he's a senior next year and will prolly be atleast a 4 star and everyone thinks he's going to TAMU as of right now but has alot of offers

http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com...=54392&sport=1
                      3200 yards rushing his Junior year...DAMN LOL
                      Last edited by smittyjs; 04-18-2007, 01:55 PM.

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
                      XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
                      Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
                      http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

Golden Tate ND

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
                        XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
                        Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
                        http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

Originally posted by constant cough View Post
                          His highlights are amazing but he sounds like he wants offers from the big schools, USC,Ohio St. and LSU just so he can say he has them. Sounds very cocky.

I guess I wouldn't mind if LSU offered him though he's not really a need with Trindon Holiday around.
                          correct me if i am wrong, but isn't trindon holiday 5'5?? i know he is blazing fast, prolly fastest in NCAA right now, but i don't really see him being a RB. maybe 3-4 WR and KR/PR.

i think it would BA if LSU offered him. he is fast enough, has great balance and moves, and he is obviously durable because even though it is highschool to get 3200+ yrds in a year you have to be carrying the ball.....A LOT.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

Holiday's 5'7, I think. Maybe a bit smaller.

They played him at RB a good bit last year, and it seemed like every time he got the ball he went a long way. Hes very versatile. I'd like to see him get used much more than he was last year, but I think he could be bogged down with all the backs LSU has.

I really don't like the way this McGuffie guy carries himself. Its good to be confident in yourself, but when you haven't played a down of college football you probably shouldn't be too critical of anyone who has.
                            Last edited by TigerBait45; 04-18-2007, 04:20 PM. Reason: spelled his name wrong

Comment

Originally posted by TigerBait45 View Post
                              Holiday's 5'7, I think. Maybe a bit smaller.

They played him at RB a good bit last year, and it seemed like every time he got the ball he went a long way. Hes very versatile. I'd like to see him get used much more than he was last year, but I think he could be bogged down with all the backs LSU has.
                              well not only that but 5'7 or shorter, which i think he is 5'5, isn't meant to run into 6'1-6'6 big bodies for a long time. especially when LSU has Alley Broussard. 250 lbs of man.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

I think it depends on how they use him, really. Holiday's small but you can use him out of that RB position in a lot of different ways.

Put him in the backfield and motion him outside, where hes covered by a linebacker. Thats a huge mismatch considering how fast he is.

I really like his potential, as you can tell. I don't think he should get the bulk of the carries, but hes too explosive to just use on kick off returns and as a 3rd or 4th receiver, especially since he saw the field primarily as a running back last year.

http://scout.scout.com/a.z?s=73&p=8&c=1&nid=1713469

5'7 is the listing here, but I dunno if thats entirely accurate.
                                Last edited by TigerBait45; 04-18-2007, 04:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information