No announcement yet.

Most Hated Programs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont even think Quinn is all he's cracked up to be...i think he is a good QB but im not so sure i would pick him if i had the number one pick in the draft. I'd much rather have Leinart, Palmer and possibly even John David Booty over him too.

Granted he's playing on a weak team, I still think he is rather innconsistant for his hype
    Fight On USC Trojans!

gamertag: uscfan06

Comment

I agree Quinn is overrated, ND only got into a BCS game because their Notre Damn. They showed everyone that they are just another team. They might be good in the seasons to come but this year they were way overrated.

Yes, TIP, I do hate Michigan, Do you have a problem with that?
      Rock Jock

Sidesider for life, Go White Sox

Comment

no matter wha the circumstances i HATE ND and Lou Holtz they annony the hell outta me and i dont think he should be a commentator in the beginning of the games cause hes wayyy too biased he was like ND will kill LSU i just dont want to hear him talk thas so typical of a ND homer and im gonna hate jimmy clausen forever

I cant say OHIO St. cause im actually rooting for them against Florida whom isnt supposed to be in the game but theyre pretty much second with michigan third but the thing is no matter what the game is i just want to see ND lose

Comment

Originally posted by RWFender1
          i dont even think Quinn is all he's cracked up to be...i think he is a good QB but im not so sure i would pick him if i had the number one pick in the draft. I'd much rather have Leinart, Palmer and possibly even John David Booty over him too.

Granted he's playing on a weak team, I still think he is rather innconsistant for his hype
          that's homer talk.

Comment

Not really, John David Booty is the man...he wins games. You can't say that about Quinn. Booty had like 400 yards passing against Michigan, what did Quinn total in the Sugar Bowl? I would rather have Booty. It is not homer talk for me to think Quinn is overrated. Everyone acts like he is going to be the greatest thing to happen to football which I find to be a joke. He is good but doesn't come close to the hype he gets
            Fight On USC Trojans!

Comment

Originally posted by WildDude
              no matter wha the circumstances i HATE ND and Lou Holtz they annony the hell outta me and i dont think he should be a commentator in the beginning of the games cause hes wayyy too biased he was like ND will kill LSU i just dont want to hear him talk thas so typical of a ND homer and im gonna hate jimmy clausen forever

I cant say OHIO St. cause im actually rooting for them against Florida whom isnt supposed to be in the game but theyre pretty much second with michigan third but the thing is no matter what the game is i just want to see ND lose
              I agree about ND. I hate how overrated they are and all the other stuff u said. About Claussen, I read an article in the NY times about how hes an arrogant ass, so u won't have too much trouble hating him.

Comment

other: miami

sig by JETS5128

Comment

ohhh I love it, ND the most hated team. just shows you hate em' cuz you aint em'. it also shows the bias on the board, when you guys are downgrading every ND player possible

Comment

The U should be on there

I feel like teams that everyone likes (unless u like their rival) are Wisconsin, LSU, Auburn, and Cal, and in this area, Rutgers.

^^Sig From Nvot9
                    J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS!

Comment

boy, im so glad USC "aint" Notre Dame...we actually like to win our big games :D
                      Fight On USC Trojans!

Comment

Everyone hating on ND. It's the most storied and successful program in the history of college football and so in turn people can't stand them. Thats the logic behind every Notre Dame hater. And there sure are hell of a lot of you.

Comment

Ugh. Notre Dame fans are ridiculous. They see people hating the Miamis, Ohio States, and USCs because people are jealous of them. So they think that hate automatically = jealousy. Then they go out and act like retards so people hate their team......then delude themselves into thinking that people hate ND because of jealousy and not because of their idiot fans and undeserved media coverage/poll rankings.

Comment

tough choice for me here. :roll: :roll:

Comment

to me, Notre Dame is like the yankees of college football which is why i dislike them
                              Fight On USC Trojans!

Comment

Originally posted by RWFender1
                                to me, Notre Dame is like the yankees of college football which is why i dislike them
                                The Irish are the Yankees of football????

USC signs all the top talent (except Jimmy Clausen), has two star players invovled with scandals (Bush, Jarrett), has a kicker jump or fall off a cliff, has a QB with a criminal record, had a DE and a safety with a criminal record.

And don't get me started on THE U.

I don't see that drama in South Bend.

^^Best Real Estate Salesman Ever^^

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information