Fred Rouse........He's back!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fred Rouse........He's back!!!!!!!!

Let's be honest, no receiver is ever gonna be jack crap in that thing they call an offense at FSU, and I don't really blame Freddy for getting pissed and bouncing. Yeah, I know he got booted too, but he was leaving either way. Fred Rouse in Mike Price's offense is gonna be scary folks. Go back and watch the high school high-lights and you'll see why he is considered one of the greatest prospects ever to come out of Florida, the size, speed, body control, are just flat out rediculous. Once he gets up to speed in Price's offense, and gets his game speed going again, we could be talking about him being the best in the entire NCAA a year from now (Yes, he is that good). Can't wait for the Fred Rouse show down in El Paso.
    Do not weep for those lost on 4-16-07 for they are in a better place than those left behind who mourn them. God is Love.

From what I have seen of him during spring ball, he was nothing special. He did nothing in the spring game, and not much else during the practice(when he wasn't hurt.) He may have been great in high school, but I don't see him amounting to anything at UTEP. He ran a terrible 40 time(around a 4.7). He also seems to have a pretty bad attitude also.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
    Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

He has a horrible attitude, never got along well in the FSU lockeroom and never really showed much talent on the field. I was expecting so much of him when he got to FSU but he was outplayed by fellow freshman Greg Carr who was not nearly as talented as Rouse was.

You can say all you want about the FSU offense but they lead the ACC in passing the year Rouse was there and he could not even get on the field in that pass happy offense. I seriously doubt he's gonna suddenly put it all together at UTEP if he couldn't cut it in an FSU offense that did nothing but throw the ball.

You can say all you want about Rouse planning on leaving but that was because he was a crybaby that wanted his WR position handed to him and did not want to earn it. He was kicked out off the football team because he was a cancer to the team. When was the last time you've seen a top prospect get kicked out of school and actually turn into a superstar somewhere else? Very rare that will ever happen. Good luck with him but I go to FSU and have seen the kid and your getting set up for a big letdown with him.

He's TO without the talent.

Comment

Looks like Huskernation is getting dominated again...

Comment

I really hope this kid can turn it around and make it to the L. He looks to have taken the Charles Rogers pill for becoming slower.

Originally posted by supermario86
          Stanton will be a pro bowler his 5th year book it.

Comment

Originally posted by snuff View Post
            Looks like Huskernation is getting dominated again...
            Dominated? Nah, people can state their opinions. Just cause a couple folks disagree doesn;'t change my min dabout him. He ran that 4.7 or whatevere with a serious leg injury. He will be more than fine at UTEP.
            Do not weep for those lost on 4-16-07 for they are in a better place than those left behind who mourn them. God is Love.

Comment

I remember back in the day when he was in high school and ESPN the Mag ran a story on him...the subject...leaving high school for the pros much like basketball at the time...I would think that they aren't going to touch on that story a second time.

Comment

fred mutha effin rouse.....what more can i say

-sig by jkpigskin

Comment

I wasn't all that impressed when I watched his film. Julio Jones looks 10x better than Rouse did IMO.

Comment

horrible attitude, when he's yelling at your coaches like Keyshawn or T.O. you'll realize you made a mistake.

Comment

hope he gets it together i hate to see talent like that go to waste

Comment

Wasn't he the kid who said he could go to the pros from high school what a moron.

Comment

No better than Johnnie Lee Higgins.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

Originally posted by thebow305 View Post
                            No better than Johnnie Lee Higgins.
                            How can you make a statement like that when Rouse is a soph. and higgins is a graduating senior who is 3 years older with more experience? Idiotic stuff man....

Comment

Fred Rouse will be a top 15 WR this year. Put that in a sig ladies and gents

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information