USC Players and there pro potential

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USC Players and there pro potential

Here are some of the players from USC's team that I think have a shot at the NFL. I was wondering what some of you guys thought about these guys and what round they project to.

Sam Baker, OT, Sr.
    John David Booty, QB, Sr.
    Allen Bradford, TB, Soph.
    Jeff Byers, OG, Soph.
    Brian Cushing, LB, Jr.
    Fred Davis, TE, Sr.
    Sedrick Ellis, DT, Sr.
    C.J. Gable, TB, Soph.
    Vidal Hazelton, WR, Soph.
    Ray Maualuga, LB, Jr.
    Taylor Mays, S, Soph.
    Emmanuel Moody, TB, Soph.
    Josh Pinkard, CB, Jr.
    Keith Rivers, LB, Sr.
    Mark Sanchez, QB, Soph.
    Terrell Thomas, CB, Sr.
    Patrick Turner, WR, Jr.
    Chauncey Washington, TB, SR.

Here are three newcomers to the program for next season as well:

Joe McKnight, TB, Fr.
    Marc Tyler, TB, Fr.
    Mitch Mustain, QB, Transfer

I can't believe how loaded this team is with young talent! It amazing how many talent running backs are on the roster.
    Last edited by devinhester=R.O.Y 2006; 05-07-2007, 12:12 AM.

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig

USC players and THEIR potential, come on.

I honestly can't see why any of those guys wouldn't get a shot in the NFL..if they don't win the National Title this year it will be one hell of an upset

Comment

Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
      USC players and THEIR potential, come on.

I honestly can't see why any of those guys wouldn't get a shot in the NFL..if they don't win the National Title this year it will be one hell of an upset
      And there pro potential?

I think they should be a favorite to win the national title. I just want to know how these guys will project to the NFL.

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig

Comment

some of those guys to be honest dont have alot of pro potential.I dont think Mustain will get much of a shot to play.
        "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

taylor mays will be a freakin beast...if patrick turner dominates like he should, he should be drafted higher than dwayne jarrett IMO...maualuga should have a pretty good shot in the pros as he is an above average MLB

Comment

Mark Sanchez has great pro potential and according to rivals he was the number one pro-style quarterback recruit of '05. With him I don't think Mustain will get to sniff the field except in small games when USC is up by a lot.

Comment

allen bradford hit, watch closely...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=8MlDrF8t3vM

Comment

Ray Maualuga is gonna be a beast in the NFL
                Taking a Knapp.

Comment

Originally posted by soybean View Post
                  allen bradford hit, watch closely...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=8MlDrF8t3vM
                  jeez, i had to watch that a couple times before i figured out who i was supposed to be watching

Comment

I think Joe McKnight is a bit overhyped. He'll be good but people have been trying to peg him as Reggie Bush, which is a little out of his range.

Plus USC has 51 different tailbacks or something.

Comment

Originally posted by rainbeaukid2 View Post
                      jeez, i had to watch that a couple times before i figured out who i was supposed to be watching
                      good hit though no?

Comment

Sam Baker, OT, Sr.- 1st round lock. One of the best linemen in the nation with Jake long

John David Booty, QB, Sr.- 1st round potential, Matt leinart but right handed

Allen Bradford, TB, Soph.- 1st day pick possibility

Jeff Byers, OG, Soph.- Coulda been a 1st rounder if not for injury problems

Fred Davis, TE, Sr.- 1st day pick, one of the best recieving tightends

C.J. Gable, TB, Soph.- Dont know about him, dont think he runs very hard

Vidal Hazelton, WR, Soph.- 1st round hype, but hasnt played much, great size and speed.

Ray Maualuga, LB, Jr.- 1st rounder.....hits like a train, good speed, great strength

Taylor Mays, S, Soph.-1st round talent and a lock if he plays like he did as a true freshmen

Emmanuel Moody, TB, Soph.- 1st day definately, i think hes the best of the tailbacks they have.

Josh Pinkard, CB, Jr.- not quite sure on him

Keith Rivers, LB, Sr.- 1st rounder if his senior season is anything like last years

Mark Sanchez, QB, Soph.- 1st round talent, lets hope he lives up to it

Terrell Thomas, CB, Sr.- late 1st day early 2nd

Patrick Turner, WR, Jr.- Dwayne Jarrett Clone, could be a 1st rounder if he dominates like he should

Chauncey Washington, TB, SR.- 2nd day draft pick most likely

Joe McKnight, TB, Fr.- 1st round talent, lets see if he lives up to the reggie bush hype. i dont think hes got the speed or the moves of Reggie, but he has the versatility. Can run between the tackles, recieve out of the slot, return

Marc Tyler, TB, Fr.- I think he will be an absolute stud, and runs like a future 1st rounder

Mitch Mustain, QB, Transfer- if he plays who knowS?

Comment

Dont forget about Sed Ellis.

And lol at the LSU fan calling Mcknight overated.

Comment

Originally posted by elway777 View Post
                            Dont forget about Sed Ellis.

And lol at the LSU fan calling Mcknight overated.
                            yeah i forgot about him i think Sedrick Ellis will be a late 1st round maybe early 2nd

Comment

what round do you think brian cushing will go in?

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information