Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Patriots-Lions
    Originally posted by MagnumGator
    Carroll's bowl record speaks for itself and so does Carr's, but the other way around.
    Your right. And Pete Carroll's bowl record is speaking to me now. It's telling me that Carroll is a jsut 3-2, which is only a slightly better percentage than Carr. Oh, and USC was favored in all 5 of their bowl games...
    The first loss was with the remnants of Paul Hackett's team. Carroll was still building. The second loss was a tight game in which arguably the best player in the country took over. You can't say the Trojans weren't prepared. The three wins were absolutely dominating performances. And it's "you're".
    Lloyd Carr: "I hope one day we have a system where all the issues are decided on the field."

"Honestly, we've played a lot better teams than them," Florida defensive end Jarvis Moss said. "I could name four or five teams in the SEC that could probably compete with them and play the same type of game we did against them."

Comment

• I may be going nuts but I don't see Hall doing well against Jarrett.. I think If Booty keeps his composure and that defense can pressure Henne... with the speed on Defense, USC could end up pulling this one off.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Stiller
        I may be going nuts but I don't see Hall doing well against Jarrett.. I think If Booty keeps his composure and that defense can pressure Henne... with the speed on Defense, USC could end up pulling this one off.
        Hall vs. Jarret should be interesting. Key is Booty keeping his composure, something he can't and won't do against the best defense

Props to Darnik

Originally posted by CutlerChris
        Why couldn't Helen Keller drive?

She was a woman.
        ^^^^^^
        OMFG LMAO

Comment

• [quote="MagnumGator"]
          Originally posted by Patriots-Lions
          Carroll's bowl record speaks for itself and so does Carr's, but the other way around.
          Your right. And Pete Carroll's bowl record is speaking to me now. It's telling me that Carroll is a jsut 3-2, which is only a slightly better percentage than Carr. Oh, and USC was favored in all 5 of their bowl games...
          The first loss was with the remnants of Paul Hackett's team. Carroll was still building. The second loss was a tight game in which arguably the best player in the country took over. You can't say the Trojans weren't prepared. The three wins were absolutely dominating performances. And it's "you're".[/quote]

What does that have to do with anything? Stick the freaking topic. Unless they're cleveland31, no need to call out minor grammatical errors. Also, P-L is right, Carroll may have had hacketts team, but he still did not win. carr is 5-5 in the last ten years. So to say Carroll is much more better than carr is a lame argument. But since you are biased against the big ten, I shouldn't be taking what you say all too seriously.

Props to Darnik

She was a woman.
          ^^^^^^
          OMFG LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Stiller
            I may be going nuts but I don't see Hall doing well against Jarrett.. I think If Booty keeps his composure and that defense can pressure Henne... with the speed on Defense, USC could end up pulling this one off.
            I have to disagree by a huge bit. I think he can shut him down. The only guy who beat up Hall was Ginn, who has blazing speed. Lets face it, Jarrett does not have that. Also u could argue jarrett is 6'5. Well James Hardy was 6'7, and Hall destroyed him. I really, really thin kHall could limit Jarrett.

Comment

• Originally posted by MagnumGator
              The first loss was with the remnants of Paul Hackett's team. Carroll was still building. The second loss was a tight game in which arguably the best player in the country took over. You can't say the Trojans weren't prepared. The three wins were absolutely dominating performances. And it's "you're".
              Way to ruin a good post by being an ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by TIP
                What does that have to do with anything? Stick the freaking topic. Unless they're cleveland31, no need to call out minor grammatical errors. Also, P-L is right, Carroll may have had hacketts team, but he still did not in. carr is 5-5 in the last ten years. So to say Carroll is much more better than carr is a lame argument. But since you are biased against the big ten, I shouldn't be taking what you say all too seriously.
                Yes, 2 days of controversy has clouded 10 years of watching college football. Clearly I can't have an opinion, only my bias. I really can't believe people are saying Carroll is not clearly a better big game coach than Carr. Half of Michigan's fan base has wanted him fired at various points the last 5 years.
                Lloyd Carr: "I hope one day we have a system where all the issues are decided on the field."

"Honestly, we've played a lot better teams than them," Florida defensive end Jarvis Moss said. "I could name four or five teams in the SEC that could probably compete with them and play the same type of game we did against them."

Comment

Originally posted by TIP
                  What does that have to do with anything? Stick the freaking topic. Unless they're cleveland31, no need to call out minor grammatical errors. Also, P-L is right, Carroll may have had hacketts team, but he still did not in. carr is 5-5 in the last ten years. So to say Carroll is much more better than carr is a lame argument. But since you are biased against the big ten, I shouldn't be taking what you say all too seriously.
                  Yes, 2 days of controversy has clouded 10 years of watching college football. Clearly I can't have an opinion, only my bias. I really can't believe people are saying Carroll is not clearly a better big game coach than Carr. Half of Michigan's fan base has wanted him fired at various points the last 5 years.

Yeah, Carr was not preparing his team for the national title in 1997, or vs. OSU 3 years ago, or the Orange bowl in 1999, or @PSU in 1997 when PSU was number 1.

Yep, he can't prepare teams...

Comment

Originally posted by TIP
                    Because Michigan fans are morons who expect a national championship every year. Carroll is a better coach, but you are implying carr is a fool who never has his team prepared, when carrolls bowl record is only slightly better.

Props to Darnik

She was a woman.
                    ^^^^^^
                    OMFG LMAO

Comment

• Sometimes you decide things with your eyes rather than numbers. Everyone is convinced Ohio State's offense is light years better than Florida's yet they gain 10 more yards per game.

Comment

• From College Football News today:

Originally posted by Pete Fiutak
                        5. The 400-pound gorilla is wearing burnt orange
                        Fine, I’ll bring it up … the spotlight is back on Mack Brown. When one of the five most talented teams in America plays in the Alamo Bowl after gagging away the Big 12 South, the pressure is back on. If the Longhorns lose to Iowa, it might then be back to the pre-Vince days when Texas was known as the million dollar program with the ten-cent big-game head. Ask Lloyd Carr, Phil Fulmer and Larry Coker how much time a national title buys you before criticism kicks in.
                        http://cfn.scout.com/2/597727.html

Comment

• If all starts to shut down Jarrett, Booty will just look at Steve Smith or Patrick Turner. Jarrett might not be as fast as Ginn but he could make catches that Ginn could never make.
                          Fight On USC Trojans!

gamertag: uscfan06

Comment

• sorry, I mean to say if HALL shuts down Jarrett...
                            Fight On USC Trojans!

gamertag: uscfan06

Comment

• Michigan in a blowout.

Comment

• Originally posted by RWFender1
                                If all starts to shut down Jarrett, Booty will just look at Steve Smith or Patrick Turner. Jarrett might not be as fast as Ginn but he could make catches that Ginn could never make.
                                Too bad he won't have enough time to get the ball off

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information