Rose Bowl: Michigan-USC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RWFender1
    yeah, I did see the Ohio State game. why are you using that as a reference when you lost that game?
    Because the poitn is still vlaid. IF Smith was a pocket passer and has no poise Woodley gets 3 sacks that game. Botty is a pocket passer and does not have poise.

Comment

I think Hart will have a hard time trying to breach the century mark[/i]
      How so? He has been held to under 100 yards just twice this year vs. Wisconsin a great defense, and Northwestern, where he sat the 4th quarter

Comment

• mike hart has heart.

Comment

• hey DM, I was just checking rivals.com, Michigan has this kid Mallett from Tx, QB,coming in. He's 6-7 235, what are his plans for next season, redshirt?
          Rock Jock

Sidesider for life, Go White Sox

Comment

• Originally posted by RockJock07
            hey DM, I was just checking rivals.com, Michigan has this kid Mallett from Tx, QB,coming in. He's 6-7 235, what are his plans for next season, redshirt?
            It's possible, but I don't think they redshirt him. Michigan has horrible depth at QB. Next year the top two backups will be Jason Forcier and David Cone, both of whom leave much to be desired. I'd expect Mallett to be on the team next year, because if Henne goes down, Michigan is screwed.

Comment

• You think Darius Walker is better than Washington? The thing is, Chauncey is probably stronger than most of those backs you listed...the guy is a bulldozer. I don't think its wishful thinking at all
              Fight On USC Trojans!

gamertag: uscfan06

Comment

• Originally posted by Patriots-Lions
                Originally posted by RockJock07
                hey DM, I was just checking rivals.com, Michigan has this kid Mallett from Tx, QB,coming in. He's 6-7 235, what are his plans for next season, redshirt?
                It's possible, but I don't think they redshirt him. Michigan has horrible depth at QB. Next year the top two backups will be Jason Forcier and David Cone, both of whom leave much to be desired. I'd expect Mallett to be on the team next year, because if Henne goes down, Michigan is screwed.
                He will redshirt, unless Henne leaves. You can take a redshirt off anytime so there is no reason to not redshirt him. He is coming this month also.

Comment

• Originally posted by snuff
                  Originally posted by Patriots-Lions
                  He will redshirt, unless Henne leaves. You can take a redshirt off anytime so there is no reason to not redshirt him. He is coming this month also.
                  I forgot about being able to take off the redshirt. You bring up a good point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Patriots-Lions
                    Originally posted by snuff
                    Originally posted by Patriots-Lions
                    I forgot about being able to take off the redshirt. You bring up a good point.
                    Actually he might not. He will probably get some time vs the directional Michigan's.

Comment

• Originally posted by RockJock07
                      Maybe but i doubt it. Our Backups are not very good, and if Henne goes down we need him. Also It would be good to get some reps when we are blowin teams out and we put in our backups. Of course he could RS and then use it up if henne goes down

Comment

You think Darius Walker is better than Washington? The thing is, Chauncey is probably stronger than most of those backs you listed...the guy is a bulldozer. I don't think its wishful thinking at all
                        Yes i do. In fact all those guys are better.

Comment

• fascinating opinon...
                          Fight On USC Trojans!

Comment

• just out of curiousity danman, who do you actually think is USC's best runningback?
                            Fight On USC Trojans!

Comment

just out of curiousity danman, who do you actually think is USC's best runningback?
                              CJ Gable.

Comment

• that's a nice pick
                                Fight On USC Trojans!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information