National Championship

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NYmoney
    too many people are underestimating UF. they allowed 13.7 pts, and that was against SEC opponents.
    Did you not see what they did to Michigans Defense? One of the most highly regarded defenses this year? OSUs offense can beat any defense.

They win 34-17

Troy Smith will get 3 tds through the air, Pittman breaks off a huge run late to seal it.

Comment

too many people are underestimating UF. they allowed 13.7 pts, and that was against SEC opponents.
      I know the SEC makes God himself get down on his knees to schlob the knob and all.....but what about the SEC makes you think they have powerful offenses? I can't name 1 QB who is worth anything outside of Russel, and he has his Leak-moments.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckeyeNation27
        Originally posted by NYmoney
        I know the SEC makes God himself get down on his knees to schlob the knob and all.....but what about the SEC makes you think they have powerful offenses? I can't name 1 QB who is worth anything outside of Russel, and he has his Leak-moments.
        The Big Ten doesn't have that many great QB's either. There's a pretty big drop off after Smith and Henne.

Comment

• Originally posted by cardsalltheway
          Originally posted by BuckeyeNation27
          The Big Ten doesn't have that many great QB's either. There's a pretty big drop off after Smith and Henne.
          ok, then i must ask......
          Which Conference has the Best QB's?

Lionsmack

Originally posted by elway777
          They should invite Reggie Ball to the Draft just to make him feel uncomfortable.
          The Lions will sweep the Vikings in 2007.

Comment

your leaving out Juice Williams, Drew Stanton, and Kellen Lewis???????
            i mean they're not as good as Smith/Henne but their ok, i mean lewis & williams are gonna be good

Lionsmack

They should invite Reggie Ball to the Draft just to make him feel uncomfortable.

Comment

• Originally posted by dcrls
              Originally posted by cardsalltheway
              i mean they're not as good as Smith/Henne but their ok, i mean lewis & williams are gonna be good
              Juice hasn't done crap this year passingwise. Stanton is a very good QB, but it doesn't matter because the rest of the talent around him. And I love Kellen. :D

Comment

• Originally posted by danman253
                Did you not see what they did to Michigans Defense? One of the most highly regarded defenses this year? OSUs offense can beat any defense.

They win 34-17

Troy Smith will get 3 tds through the air, Pittman breaks off a huge run late to seal it.
                danman's prediction makes the most sense IMO

Lionsmack

Comment

Originally posted by dcrls
                  Juice hasn't done crap this year passingwise. Stanton is a very good QB, but it doesn't matter because the rest of the talent around him. And I love Kellen. :D

Juice beat MSU, and they played OSU pretty tight, but it's MSU everyone beat them. and aren't you an Indiana fan????? you left out kellen lewis, he's in your frikin sig

Lionsmack

Comment

• I said I love Kellen. :D

Comment

• Originally posted by dcrls
                      key words "gonna be good." they are not good now. i saw juice absolutely tank the game against PU, and stanton is still not as good as he was 2 years ago. I don't even know who minny's qb is, and they finished 5th in the conference.

Comment

• Originally posted by danman253

They win 34-17

michigan's defense played against a weaker schedule. im a fan of the B10, but the middle of the pack in the B10 was weak this year. IU finished 6th, and we were under 500 for the season, with losses to southern illini

Comment

key words "gonna be good." they are not good now. i saw juice absolutely tank the game against PU, and stanton is still not as good as he was 2 years ago. I don't even know who minny's qb is, and they finished 5th in the conference.

Bryan Cupito

Lionsmack

Comment

No mention of Kellen Lewis there. He is already a good QB. 2nd team freshman all-american. He has a great future ahead of him too.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckeyeNation27
                              Even LSU with their pro QB has a bad offense. There isn't any real good offenses in the SEC like OSU or UM, or even one like Wisconsin that can run on most teams. The closest things are Florida (who can't run and is far from a great offense) and Arkansas (who can't throw and is still not really what I'd call a "great" offense really).

Comment

• I dont want to split the National Championship so i'm going with the buckeyes. Ohio state is to powerful on offense and since florida cant run the ball leak will be gett pressured all game long.

Go Ohio State kick the **** out of these bi*ching ass punks.

37-20 Ohio State in an ass kicking.

Thanks to Gang Green for the SIG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpbXXPOgR2w

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information