Nick Saban is a pile of garbage.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by remix 6 View Post
    who cares about SEC? Miami is where its at.
    I think LSU and their fans would argue otherwise.

Comment

Yea since the dominance of UM has been unreal the past few years. Its not gonna get any better buddy, not with those recruiting classes and that coaching staff. What was the score 2 years ago in the Peach Bowl again?

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

Wow, thats really damn cocky. I think Saban's forgetting that he stepped into a program with a legitimate deal of talent. DiNardo could recruit but he was a horrible coach.

Saban may be in for a rude awakening. Auburn is in better shape than Alabama and LSU will want to rip them to shreds every time they play.

This isn't the first time hes talked trash like this on LSU, and I've heard rumors that most of it arises from the fact that he wanted to just walk back into Baton Rouge about half way through the NFL season and they turned him down. I'm not saying its true but I guess its something possible.

Regardless, I think he'll be gone in 3 or 4 years anyway so it won't even matter.

Saban is very overconfident. His teams at LSU consistently lost games they should've won (Alabama Birmingham comes to mind). Even when they won the national title in 2003 they lost a game they shouldn't have. Saban is not a very good coach. Hes only had one season with less than 3 losses.

I also like the part where he says he'll take whoever he wants out of Louisiana. I thought that was pretty funny.
        Last edited by TigerBait45; 05-20-2007, 07:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by saintsfan912 View Post
          Yea since the dominance of UM has been unreal the past few years. Its not gonna get any better buddy, not with those recruiting classes and that coaching staff. What was the score 2 years ago in the Peach Bowl again?
          When LSU gets to be consistently as dominant as Miami come talk. Our coach lost 15 games in 6 years (including 6 in one year) and was considered trash. We know we've been down the last 3 years. But when 9-3 is bad for LSU you can talk trash about Miami. And the new staff has been doing a great job, especially with recruiting.

That is correct comahan
          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
          <3 dg

Comment

9-3 is rapidly becoming a bad year. If Miles keeps up his hellish pace on the recruiting trails we may be able to have this discussion pretty soon.

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
              When LSU gets to be consistently as dominant as Miami come talk. Our coach lost 15 games in 6 years (including 6 in one year) and was considered trash. We know we've been down the last 3 years. But when 9-3 is bad for LSU you can talk trash about Miami. And the new staff has been doing a great job, especially with recruiting.
              9-3 is very bad for the talent LSU has. LSU is the most talented school in the country. At least neck and neck with USC. So can we now talk?

Comment

See this is why players get hurt.. Over confident coaches. I'm gonna enjoy seeing John Parker Wilson getting lit up all day this season. I can't wait for Les and boys to get their hands on Saban's Crimson Tide.. Saban is really ignorant and cocky. Okay you won ONE national championship. That's great, but don't disrespect other teams like that. I don't know what Saban's intentions were but he's gonna get his trap shut come the week Bama and LSU plays.

As for the Miami/LSU argument. As of right now! I'll take LSU but Miami has been more consistent over the years. It's all a matter of how you look at things. LSU is the Miami of today, with the talent and depth they got, they're gonna be good for a while. Miami is on a steady pace back on top, but right now LSU is the top dog.

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                  Miami is 35-14 (.714) over the last four years. LSU is 44-8 (.846) in that same span. Miami's dominance in the early part of the century lasted for four years. LSU's is currently at four years and counting. Both teams have the same amount of wins since the 2000 season. Either Miami fans don't realize how good LSU has been lately or they are still living off of back to back National Championship appearances that happened five years ago. LSU has been consistantly as dominant as Miami has over the last 5-6 years. Sure, Miami had their nice little run in the late 80's/early 90's but that really has no effect on right now. LSU is currently the superior program. I can understand Miami's excitement and optimism for next season. I like Randy Shannon and thinks he's going to help right the ship. But hiring a new coach and pulling in the 18th ranked recruiting class isn't going to bring them back to being an elite program over night.

Comment

Either that or just plain ignorance...
                    Either that or 5 National Championships.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

Do you have an idea how good we did in recruiting this year? With a first year Head Coach. Shannon has done a ridiculously good job of bringing people in after the firing of Coker and assuring them of Miami returning to dominance and down the right path to championship football. We had one of our better recruiting classes in the last couple years, even landing a 5 star prospect, after how lousy we were last season. Shannon has completely turned the program around already in his short time there and the return to dominance will be MUCH sooner rather than later, I can assure you of that!

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

Haha...Miami will never dominate like it used to. If for no other reason than they aren't in the Big East anymore. Not hard to dominate when you play Temple and Rutgers every week.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by thebow305 View Post
                          Do you have an idea how good we did in recruiting this year? With a first year Head Coach. Shannon has done a ridiculously good job of bringing people in after the firing of Coker and assuring them of Miami returning to dominance and down the right path to championship football. We had one of our better recruiting classes in the last couple years, even landing a 5 star prospect, after how lousy we were last season. Shannon has completely turned the program around already in his short time there and the return to dominance will be MUCH sooner rather than later, I can assure you of that!
                          The recruiting class wasnt that great. You are bragging about 1 5 star recruit? Thats when you know your sad.

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
                            I'm gonna enjoy seeing John Parker Wilson getting lit up all day this season.
                            I think he only signed up to play baseball at Bama

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                            Haha...Miami will never dominate like it used to. If for no other reason than they aren't in the Big East anymore. Not hard to dominate when you play Temple and Rutgers every week.
                            Don't forget Duke

Comment

Originally posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
                              Miami is 35-14 (.714) over the last four years. LSU is 44-8 (.846) in that same span. Miami's dominance in the early part of the century lasted for four years. LSU's is currently at four years and counting. Both teams have the same amount of wins since the 2000 season. Either Miami fans don't realize how good LSU has been lately or they are still living off of back to back National Championship appearances that happened five years ago. LSU has been consistantly as dominant as Miami has over the last 5-6 years. Sure, Miami had their nice little run in the late 80's/early 90's but that really has no effect on right now. LSU is currently the superior program. I can understand Miami's excitement and optimism for next season. I like Randy Shannon and thinks he's going to help right the ship. But hiring a new coach and pulling in the 18th ranked recruiting class isn't going to bring them back to being an elite program over night.

i wouldnt say lsu has dominated anything...except the SEC west mabe...over the last 10 years uga, florida, and tenn..have the most wins overall and in the order i listed

Comment

Originally posted by Acreboy View Post
                                I think he only signed up to play baseball at Bama
                                Thats his brother, the kid from Two A Days, ROSS WILSON.

John Parker was the starting quarterback for Bama last year.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information