No announcement yet.

Arkansas QB Mustain transferring to USC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so lemme get this straight...he cant win the job outright at Arkansas, so he goes to USC where he has to win the job again over lots of talented qb's....granted if he starts his talent surrounding him is alot better then it would have been anywhere else, but if you transfer, id like to think it would be so you could be the starter wherever that was, he may never see the field

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
      so lemme get this straight...he cant win the job outright at Arkansas, so he goes to USC where he has to win the job again over lots of talented qb's....granted if he starts his talent surrounding him is alot better then it would have been anywhere else, but if you transfer, id like to think it would be so you could be the starter wherever that was, he may never see the field
      USC develops their QBs very well and with Mustain's abilities he could be great there if given the oppurtunity. He will be a winner regardless if he's on the field and he'll be able to be a part of USC tradition.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

its an interesting move no doubt..if he wins out for the starting job he'll be set...and if not then it was a complete waste

Comment

He should have transferred to Nebraska, like Keller. His abilities seem like they would be great in Callahan's offense.

Comment

Nebraska would have been a good fit for him. He could have maybe went to Oklahoma as well perhaps. Oh well, as an SC fan im not complaining because it just means more depth at QB and if anything , even if he doesnt end up starting im sure just by him being onboard will be healthy competition to make Mark Sanchez work even harder

Comment

No way he starts over Mark Sanchez. Mark knows the whole playbook, and from what I've heard Mitch has trouble learning new systems.

Comment

How would anyone know that? He's played under the same OC 5 years in a row.

Comment

Mustain is a poontang.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                  Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

I don't see Mustain beating out Sanchez, but that's just me. But then again Reggie Bush was a5 star and wasn't supposed to play much at first because of the other RBs they had and look how that turned out

Comment

[QUOTE=SNIPER26;419366]I don't see Mustain beating out Sanchez, but that's just me. Sweetness, are you just saying that because Mustain is better than Juice?

Comment

I don't see Mustain beating out Sanchez, but that's just me. Sweetness, are you just saying that because Mustain is better than Juice?

Comment

Wow nice little triple post there. sorry

Comment

umm i never said mustain would start over sanchez, all i said is it will give sanchez some motivation to work even harder if he has competition. take er easy

Comment

I wasn't referring to your post. Just stating my opinion

Comment

I called this move months ago. Star QBs have major egos and they think they will be the starter wherever they go. If you were Mustain and you thought you could beat out any QB in the nation you would go to the best school that prepares you for the pros (USC).

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information