Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will be the most exciting team this year?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WVU for sure
    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

USC, West Virginia, Texas, Arkansas and even Hawaii or Oregon are all easy. I'll say New Mexico State. They throw the heck out of the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by WarOnTheShore View Post
        USC, West Virginia, Texas, Arkansas and even Hawaii or Oregon are all easy. I'll say New Mexico State. They throw the heck out of the ball.
        Holbrook is a beast.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
        KO KNOWS

Comment

Yeah, New Mexico State gets forgotten, but they air it out with ridiculous success.

I'll go with West Virginia like everyone else. That spread was a killer before a guy like Noel Devine signed on to play. A backfield of Slaton and Devine with Pat White at QB..they may run the ball for 350 yards a game.

Other than them, I'll say USC. They've got too much talent on offense and defense to not play well.

Comment

im most excited for penn state because if morelli decides he wants to learn how to be a good QB, he has PLENTY of weapons to go to and the defense will be as dominant as ever.

but a non-homer answer would lead me to say WV, louisville, and rutgers. im really excited to see them battle it out for the top spot in the big east again and all of them have most of their starters returning so they should be fun to watch.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

University of North Texas... okay, seriously though, USC.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by DorianSmith View Post
                I think Oregons Offense will be exicting will Dixon,Stewert,Williams and Colvin
                To see what Chip Kelly brings to the table should be interesting as well. And don't forget about Jeremiah Johnson. He's a flashier runner than Stewart, and if we're talking exciting, he needs mentioning.

Comment

Originally posted by Michigan View Post
                  i can't stand watching overrated offensive teams like WVA or Hawaii score points on horrible competition and then play horrible defense themselves.
                  i respect your appreciation for hard nosed football, but disagree with the horrible competition thing. WVA plays some good teams, and hawaii was able to churn out some good offense against purdue and arizona state. its also hard for them to schedule quality teams in the first place, as apparently hawaii and michigan's ADs agreed to play at the big house this year, but lloyd carr wanted nothing to do with brennan and co. and told the mich AD to nix the game.

going back to the topic at hand, id say WVA, hawaii, and SC.

Comment

im gonna pick a sleep(er) exciting team:
                    Colorado
                    With hugh Charles 5.9 190lbs 4.33 running, and
                    Bernard Jackson passing, running, and catching the ball
                    Riar Geer, who might be the next good TE out of Colorado (daniel graham, klopefstien)

Comment

Arkansas's offense with McFadden, Jones, and Monk should be pretty fun to watch

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

i know Jackson wont be the starting qb Cody Hawkins probably will, but they are still gonna line Jackson up at Qb.....
                        after a really good recruiting class, i think they can be somewat exciting
                        Hugh Charles is a threat to break a long run when he gets the ball.
                        Jackson isnt fast, but hes elusive, its hard for people to tackle him

their is a possibility to be ecxiting

Comment

I am personally really excited to see basically 2 teams play, West Virginia because of their amazing backfield of White, Slaton, Renaud, and maybe Devine. Also, Hawaii because their passing attack should be absolutely ridicolous with Brennan, Bess, Rivers, and Grice-Mullen the attack should be as electric as always.

My Honorable mention will definitly be going to New Mexico St. because like Hawaii they throw the crap out of the ball and get some good results. Especially from some recievers that most people probably never heard of; Derek Dubois and Chris Williams who led the NCAA in recieving yards last year.

Comment

I'm not a Clemson fan, but they're going to be exciting to watch. I love C.J. Spiller and I want to see Phillip Merling on the defensive side of the ball.

Comment

njx9...you are way too negative

Comment

I'm going
                                1).WVU
                                2).USC
                                3).Florida

Michael "Franchise" Young QB Akron Zepplins #10
                                164/281, 58.4% 1956 yards, 10 TD/8 INT
                                50 rushes, 321 yards, 4 TD, 6.4 YPC
                                Record: 7-3

Comment