No announcement yet.

2015 Canes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey, what made you change your mind about Torrian Wilson? A couple of days ago, you said he'd be going to Miami in the end.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post
      Joey, what made you change your mind about Torrian Wilson? A couple of days ago, you said he'd be going to Miami in the end.
      If we push for him, he'll be at Miami.

But coaches feel that players from MNW have been pretty overrated because of that 08 class. Guys like McCaskill (09), Marshall (10), Lamb (10), Gaitor (10) and Fashaw (10) have yet to even sniff an offer and guys like Wilson (10) and McGee (10) have been pretty lightly recruited.

Most insiders feel that coaches have already sealed up the only can't miss from MNW this year (Todd Chandler) and the only other guy we feel is really truly Cane material is Michaelee Harris who has been recruited steadily.

It could all change fast but we only got 2 more spots left in our OL class and guys like Linder, Williams and Ragoo are all considered Miami leans. Wilson looks like he's gonna get left in the dust by us and if he doesn't end up here, I'd beat alot of money he ends up at Michigan.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeyJr09 View Post
        Eh, your going off the rankings.

Louis Nix and Todd Chandler are better then Shariff Floyd. Just because rivals is ******** and ranked them low you think we aren't getting elite prospects? I've seen Nix ranked in the top 10-20 on tons of smaller sites if it makes you feel better.

Also, stop comparing to what other teams do and worry about what we do. We are bringing in talent that fits us. I dunno if you've noticed but alot of the kids we are on are kids with big time film and no name. We havent been targeting the list guys like Coker used to do. We've been going after the guys we like and getting them.

Lastly, I'm sure you've seen Clint Hurtt's recruiting breakdown as are as the positions we are taking this year. So if your hoping for another DT, another DE, another LB and another CB on top of what I've got up there, your gonna be severly letdown. I've already got us taking more then Hurtt said we would.

Tramell is getting alot of buzz and people (UF and FSU included since you wanna compare) are all over him the last month. He's got huge upside.

Don't buy FSU being in it for Ogletree. They are desperate for him and had to offer his twin bro (who sucks BTW) just to try to hang with us. The only threat to Ogletree for us is UGA.

I just don't see how anyone can be dissppointed with what we are doing. Last year people were begging for a big time DT and a big tip OT. Well now we got Nix, Chandler and Glenn in the fold and people are let down.

Some people just can't be pleased I guess.
        I dont go off rankings at all. I told u how much I loved Drake who is only a 3 star. I was also the 1 who brought up Mike Taylor a hundred times (when u told me we had higher guys on the board) and Malcome who are both 3 stars. And said how much I like Cornelius, and Travis Bell(Who is not even ranked) and how im not high on Clements.

LMAO Wut r u talking about? I never put down Nix or Chandler at all.I actually thought their were 1 and 2 at their position. All I said was as many prospects as we are linked to at the DT and DE positon I would like to add 1 more. I would like Trailer as a DE and 1 more DT for depth.

Im always going to compare us to the in state schools cus im tired of being the 3rd best team in the state. In my eyes guys like Joyner and Luc are huge difference makers, and its in their film not their rankings.

Yes I seen Clints breakdown and he said 4 CB's just like I did and he said at least 3 LB's, and only 2 WR's like I said.

Iv been hearing Shannon talk about this class for a couple years, the same amount of time I hearing Pat Riley talk about 2010, so yes I am expecting this to be the big year. Shannon has been saying over and over how this year is better the 2008 so thats what im expecting.

Comment

• On a side note, where did u hear that FSU leads for Luc? Everything I seen says we are the leaders. Iv even see people on almost 10 different sites say he is a silent to us, which im obvioulsy not buying.

Comment

• Clints breaksdown didn't say 4 CBs. It's says 4 DBs.

That's 3 CBs plus and safety.

I haven't seen anything that says we lead for Luc for months. FSU has been the school talked about most with him for over a month now.

Comment

• Last post before 10,000 goes here ... it's great to be a Miami Hurricane!

Can't wait for Labor Day.
              "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• BTW there seems to be a good chance that Bruce Johnson makes the giants. I really didnt like him a whole lot at the U, thought he was good but not someone that shot out at you.

Comment

• Originally posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
                  BTW there seems to be a good chance that Bruce Johnson makes the giants. I really didnt like him a whole lot at the U, thought he was good but not someone that shot out at you.
                  What the hell is he doing to make the Giants? Dont they have good CBs already?

Bruce Johnson sucks pretty bad.

Comment

What the hell is he doing to make the Giants? Dont they have good CBs already?

Bruce Johnson sucks pretty bad.
                    apparently we like him for two reasons, one he has good man to man skills (average-above average) and he is a quick speedy guy unlike what we have besides Ross.

Comment

• Originally posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
                      apparently we like him for two reasons, one he has good man to man skills (average-above average) and he is a quick speedy guy unlike what we have besides Ross.
                      He can cover as well as anyone in the draft. As along as the WR is no bigger then Steve Smith.

Comment

He can cover as well as anyone in the draft. As along as the WR is no bigger then Steve Smith.
                        Haha, so true. Bruce Johnson won't be able to handle big physical WR's at all.

Also, check out the new sig!

Comment

• Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
                          Haha, so true. Bruce Johnson won't be able to handle big physical WR's at all.

Also, check out the new sig!
                          Love it! Bailey's gonna be a monster this year!

... Oh, and Bruce is a joke.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

• How good is the middle of the defensive line going to be? Marcus Forston combined with Allen Bailey. Ouch, I would hate to be the opposing QB.

Also who are some of the prospects at The U? I know about the big guys like Sean Spence, Jason Fox, Bailey, Forston and Aldarius Johnson. But who are some of the safties and linebackers that are looking good (interested in those two due to school pedigree)?

Sorry if I seem like a noob.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                              How good is the middle of the defensive line going to be? Marcus Forston combined with Allen Bailey. Ouch, I would hate to be the opposing QB.

Also who are some of the prospects at The U? I know about the big guys like Sean Spence, Jason Fox, Bailey, Forston and Aldarius Johnson. But who are some of the safties and linebackers that are looking good (interested in those two due to school pedigree)?

Sorry if I seem like a noob.
                              Not sure Aldarius is gonna be a great pro prospect. LaRon Byrd is gonna be the biggest WR prospect for us if he keep developing the way he is.

Of the JRs and SR, Jason Fox, Allen Bailey, Colin McCarthy, Orlando Franklin, Craig Cooper, Javarris James, and Joel Figeroa seem like the only sure bets to get drafted. Outside shot Darryl Sharpton or DeMarcus Van Dyke do as well.

Of the SO, Marcus Forston, LaRon Byrd, Travis Benjamin, Aldarius Johnson, Adewale Ojomo, Marcus Robinson, Sean Spence, Arthur Brown, Cookie Buchanan, Jacory Harris, Vaughn Telemaque, Brandon Harris are the more notable names that seem like they in line to get drafted if they keep developing. Then there's also guys like CJ Holton, Theron Collier, Kendal Thompskins, Micanor Regis, Andrew Smith and a couple others that could get drafted if they work their way onto the field because the physical ability is there.

Obviously it's still way early for even the SOs as they've only been playing college ball for a year so I wont even bother getting into the FR.

Comment

• What going on with Darrius Millines. Looks like Jeremy Davis, and Id really like to add him if he can play CB. Hes got good hieght and real good speed. A while back he said Miami is the school hes going to if we offer.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information