2015 Canes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
    What was up with the pooch/squib kicks? That was driving me crazy.
    Shannon always does something weird with the ST early in the season. Just give it time....the man has flaws.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Great win Canes fans coming from a Hokie. I said in some other threads that Miami would be a force this season. Didn't prove me wrong one bit. Look forward to that week 4 matchup.

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
      2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
      2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

• Jacory Harris has impressive touch.

Comment

• Originally posted by ToldLikeItIs View Post
          Jacory Harris has impressive touch.
          wow Told approves!

It must be true!

In all seriousness I do enjoy Told's commentary on non-Iowa related things and I usually agree with his opinion. Anything that's outside of his homer bubble is safe.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
            BTW with the exception of Laron Byrd who was a no show today all the WR's were amazing today. Big ups to them. I love how we have a WR for everything and anything on this team.
            Good point. We have a couple of big possesion guys and we have some nice speed guys. I think Leonard Hankerson is the most improved since last year. He usually has problems catching the ball but he was pretty solid tonight. We may not have a superstar at the position but we definately have a solid group of guys and a lot of depth.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
              Good point. We have a couple of big possesion guys and we have some nice speed guys. I think Leonard Hankerson is the most improved since last year. He usually has problems catching the ball but he was pretty solid tonight. We may not have a superstar at the position but we definately have a solid group of guys and a lot of depth.
              I don't know how he got that 3rd and 16 run after catch but it was crucial.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Comment

• Future pro with that demeanor, assuming he can put on 30 lbs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
                    BTW with the exception of Laron Byrd who was a no show today all the WR's were amazing today. Big ups to them. I love how we have a WR for everything and anything on this team.
                    Didn't Byrd get hurt early in the game?

Comment

• Bring on GT.

Comment

• I think we match up really well with GT, don't think they will be able to throw on us the way FSU did and if we can tackle the way we did in the first half we should win.

Not sure about Byrd, but yea he was non existent and even missed a catch in the 2nd half (or maybe it was the 2nd quarter) that he should have had.

Comment

• Byrd was hurt, Randy said he may have cracked a rib but he toughed it out. I'm not worried about him. He looked good before he got hurt.

Eat my **** Mark May
                          "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• JaCory Harris = Dennis Dixon.

I wish he would have come to Oregon soooooo bad

I SUPPORT A GREENER OREGON

Comment

• Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                              How huge is the Oklahoma game now? They'll be without Bradford, but will definitely still be ranked. If ya'll win... Wowie-wow-wow.
                              I gotta think Bradford is back for the UM game.

Comment

• Originally posted by iworshipbender View Post
                                JaCory Harris = Dennis Dixon.

I wish he would have come to Oregon soooooo bad
                                He's nowhere near the dual threat Dixon was, but they do have similar builds.

I hope he's as good as Dennis Dixon was... hell of a college QB.

I just love the poise of Harris. I guarantee that entire team looked at him after the pick 6 and he had the same expression on then as he did the rest of the game.

How about the lack of celebration after the win? He just looks like he expects to win.
                                "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information