2015 Canes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Joeyjr09 View Post
    I think your gonna see alot of Spence this season. People keep discounting him behind Brown. Spence is by far the best LB we brought in. People just sleep on him cause of his size. Randy loves him and he has been a 1st teamer all spring so far.

I think alot of people will be surprised when they see Spence starting next season. Sharpton looks like the odd man out to me.
    I'm not saying we won't see a lot of him, I just don't think he'll start. The defense is at it's best when we can rotate in guys and always have fresh guys on the field. I expect Spence and Brown to see the field a lot next year (as well as Romeo and Adkins), I just don't expect either to start over the veterans. Sharpton got nothing but praise last spring from all the coaches but was held back because of injuries last season. When he was healthy he was the best LB we had last year. Spence right now is starting over Brown because he's further ahead mentally than Brown and he's starting over Adkins, well because Adkins isn't very good.

All I gotta say is it's nice to have a problem of having too many skilled guy to get on the field.

That is correct comahan
    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
    <3 dg

Comment

• Anyone see the spring game and got any comments? Since I'm not in south Florida I won't get to watch the game for a month or so. Saw some stuff on rivals but was wondering if anyone had other comments.

Cooper looked great in the video I saw, Brown led the team in tackles. Sharpton had a few sacks and Forston and Bailey looked good too. WRs struggled.

That is correct comahan
      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
      <3 dg

Comment

• Whatever happened to Redick?
        "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

• Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork View Post
          Whatever happened to Redick?
          got injured again, im not sure if he's still on the team

Comment

• yeah I thought he got injured but I thought hed get a redshirt.
            "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

• Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork View Post
              yeah I thought he got injured but I thought hed get a redshirt.
              well this says he's back

http://miami.scout.com/a.z?s=13&p=2&...%2f732726.html

Comment

• Reddick is going to be one of the starting safeties this year.

That is correct comahan
                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                  Reddick is going to be one of the starting safeties this year.
                  is it Reddicks 5th or 6th year?

Comment

• Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                    Reddick is going to be one of the starting safeties this year.
                    Reddick will start at SS, and I think it is his 5th year. The only 6th year we have off the top of my head is Glenn Cook.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Barring Injury, Reddick should be in beast mode this year.

Comment

• He's still not 100%, but he should be our best defensive back, although DVD is making major strides at CB.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• So. How are our QB's doing. I'm not paying to watch spring practice.
                          Jets, Mets, Knicks, and the U's too cool for uze

Sig by, Hitman D

Comment

• They're all pretty mediocre, but by all accounts Marve is the best.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by etk View Post
                              They're all pretty mediocre, but by all accounts Marve is the best.
                              Huh. Kind of thought Marve would standout a little.
                              Jets, Mets, Knicks, and the U's too cool for uze

Sig by, Hitman D

Comment

• Marve and Harris both had pretty good springs. All the coaches say they didn't think they'd be this good.

That is correct comahan
                                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                                <3 dg

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information