Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2015 Canes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • UF could land Lamb if they offered him the day before NSD. He isn't getting any Miami or FSU offers and he isn't a typical MNW kid.

    Anyways, for my money these are the guys I think Miami has sealed up easily if they want them and these are the guys they are gonna have to put in some time with:

    Easy Targets:
    WR- Quentin Dunbar, Miami (FL) Booker T. Washington
    WR- Willis Wright, Miami Springs (FL) Miami Springs
    RB- Jahkari Gore, Miami (FL) Columbus (WL250)
    OL- Torrian Wilson, Miami (FL) Northwestern
    OL- Brandon Linder, Ft. Lauderdale (FL) St. Thomas Aqunias
    OL- Jose Jose, Miami (FL) Booker T. Washington
    OL- Jacob Wheeler, Plantation (FL) American Heritage
    DT- Todd Chandler, Miami (FL) Northwestern (WL250) 5* Candidate
    DT- Calvin Smith, Hialeah (FL) Hialeah (WL250)
    DE- Corey Lemonier, Hialeah (FL) Hialeah (WL250)
    DE- Lyndon Trail, Miami (FL) Booker T. Washington (WL250)
    CB- Khalil Marshall, Miami (FL) Northwestern
    WR- Michaelee Harris, Miami (FL) Northwestern
    ATH- Jeffery Godfrey, Miami (FL) Miami Central (WL250)
    K- Jose Diaz, Miami (FL) Booker T. Washington

    Will need some work:
    RB- Brandon Gainer, Miami (FL) Miami Central (WL250)
    WR- Ted Meline, Miami (FL) Booker T. Washington (WL250)
    WR- Ivan McCartney, Miramar (FL) Miramar (WL250)
    OL-Tavadis Glenn, Jacksonville (FL) Terry Parker (WL250) 5* Candidate
    LB- LeNerick Reddick, Miami (FL) Miami Central
    CB- Cody Riggs, Fort Lauderdale (FL) St. Thomas Aquinas
    S- Demeterius Pettaway, Homestead (FL) Homestead
    RB- Eduardo Clements, Miami (FL) Booker T. Washington (WL250)
    RB- Giovanni Bernard, Ft. Lauderdale (FL) St. Thomas Aquinas (WL250)
    DL- Ego Ferguson, Frederick (MD) St. John’s Prep (WL250) 5* Candidate
    CB- Dior Mathis, Detroit (MI) Cass Tech
    S- Alec Ogletree, Newnan (GA) Newnan (WL250) 5* Candidate
    S- Demar Dorsey, Lauderdale Lakes (FL) Boyd Anderson

    Highest Priority IMO:
    QB- Blake Bell, Wichita (KS) Bishop Carroll (WL250) 5* Candidate
    CB- LaMarcus Joyner, Miami (FL) Southwest (WL250) 5* Candidate
    OL- Robert Crisp, Chapel Hill (NC) Chapel Hill (WL250) 5* Candidate
    DT- Louis Nix, Jacksonville (FL) Raines (WL250) 5* Candidate
    TE- Gerald Christian, West Palm Beach (FL) Dwyer (WL250)

    Longshots:
    RB- Corvin Lamb, Miami (FL) Northwestern (WL250)
    WR- De’Joshua Johnson, Pahokee (FL) Pahokee (WL250)
    WR- Tai-ler Jones, Gainesville (GA)Gainesville HS
    OL- Chaz Green, Tampa (FL) Tampa Cathloic
    LB- Gideon Ajagbe, Coconut Grove (FL) Ransom Everglades (WL250)
    LB- Christian Jones, Winter Park (FL) Lake Howell
    LB- Khairi Fortt, Stamford (CT) Stamford (WL250)
    CB- Joseph Randle, Wichita (KS) Wichita Southeast (WL250)
    Last edited by JoeyJr09; 02-04-2009, 08:54 PM.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by JoeyJr09 View Post
      UF could land Lamb if they offered him the day before NSD. He isn't getting any Miami or FSU offers and he isn't a typical MNW kid.

      Anyways, for my money these are the guys I think Miami has sealed up easily if they want them and these are the guys they are gonna have to put in some time with:

      Easy Targets:
      WR- Quentin Dunbar, Miami (FL) Booker T. Washington
      WR- Willis Wright, Miami Springs (FL) Miami Springs
      RB- Jahkari Gore, Miami (FL) Columbus (WL250)
      OL- Torrian Wilson, Miami (FL) Northwestern
      OL- Brandon Linder, Ft. Lauderdale (FL) St. Thomas Aqunias
      OL- Jose Jose, Miami (FL) Booker T. Washington
      OL- Jacob Wheeler, Plantation (FL) American Heritage
      DT- Todd Chandler, Miami (FL) Northwestern (WL250) 5* Candidate
      DT- Calvin Smith, Hialeah (FL) Hialeah (WL250)
      DE- Corey Lemonier, Hialeah (FL) Hialeah (WL250)
      DE- Lyndon Trail, Miami (FL) Booker T. Washington (WL250)
      CB- Khalil Marshall, Miami (FL) Northwestern
      WR- Michaelee Harris, Miami (FL) Northwestern
      ATH- Jeffery Godfrey, Miami (FL) Miami Central (WL250)
      K- Jose Diaz, Miami (FL) Booker T. Washington

      Will need some work:
      RB- Brandon Gainer, Miami (FL) Miami Central (WL250)
      WR- Ted Meline, Miami (FL) Booker T. Washington (WL250)
      WR- Ivan McCartney, Miramar (FL) Miramar (WL250)
      OL-Tavadis Glenn, Jacksonville (FL) Terry Parker (WL250) 5* Candidate
      LB- LeNerick Reddick, Miami (FL) Miami Central
      CB- Cody Riggs, Fort Lauderdale (FL) St. Thomas Aquinas
      S- Demeterius Pettaway, Homestead (FL) Homestead
      RB- Eduardo Clements, Miami (FL) Booker T. Washington (WL250)
      RB- Giovanni Bernard, Ft. Lauderdale (FL) St. Thomas Aquinas (WL250)
      DL- Ego Ferguson, Frederick (MD) St. John’s Prep (WL250) 5* Candidate
      CB- Dior Mathis, Detroit (MI) Cass Tech
      S- Alec Ogletree, Newnan (GA) Newnan (WL250) 5* Candidate
      S- Demar Dorsey, Lauderdale Lakes (FL) Boyd Anderson

      Highest Priority IMO:
      QB- Blake Bell, Wichita (KS) Bishop Carroll (WL250) 5* Candidate
      CB- LaMarcus Joyner, Miami (FL) Southwest (WL250) 5* Candidate
      OL- Robert Crisp, Chapel Hill (NC) Chapel Hill (WL250) 5* Candidate
      DT- Louis Nix, Jacksonville (FL) Raines (WL250) 5* Candidate
      TE- Gerald Christian, West Palm Beach (FL) Dwyer (WL250)

      Longshots:
      RB- Corvin Lamb, Miami (FL) Northwestern (WL250)
      WR- De’Joshua Johnson, Pahokee (FL) Pahokee (WL250)
      WR- Tai-ler Jones, Gainesville (GA)Gainesville HS
      OL- Chaz Green, Tampa (FL) Tampa Cathloic
      LB- Gideon Ajagbe, Coconut Grove (FL) Ransom Everglades (WL250)
      LB- Christian Jones, Winter Park (FL) Lake Howell
      LB- Khairi Fortt, Stamford (CT) Stamford (WL250)
      CB- Joseph Randle, Wichita (KS) Wichita Southeast (WL250)
      That looks like a great list. I knew it looked like a strong year for Miami talent next season, but wow, it will be loaded next year for us.

      Do you know of any that are Miami leans right now other than Gore?

      Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

      Comment


      • Originally posted by thebow305 View Post
        That looks like a great list. I knew it looked like a strong year for Miami talent next season, but wow, it will be loaded next year for us.

        Do you know of any that are Miami leans right now other than Gore?
        Most of the kids on the "easy targets" list are Miami leans.
        "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

        Comment


        • Originally posted by djp View Post
          Most of the kids on the "easy targets" list are Miami leans.
          Glad you said it.

          I didn't wanna come across as an ass for stating the obvious.

          lol.

          Comment


          • My top five wish list from Joey's list -

            1. Joyner - Beast and I think you all know how much I like Joyner.
            2. Cody Riggs - He will not test great at the combine, but Riggs is a player. He is a ball hawking corner who will just get results year after year.
            3. Brandon Linder - Could start year 1 at center and anchor that line for four years. I know he is a Cane and in our backyard and rumors are he might have already committed, but I still worry about Notre Dame and Florida with him.
            4. Robert Crisp - We need to sign an elite prep tackle.
            5. Alec Ogletree - Straight up, he is a difference maker from day 1.

            Comment


            • Robert Crisp is a god damned beast and is almost as good as Henderson IMO. Those measurables are ridiculous.
              "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

              Comment


              • My top 5 wants in this class:

                1.) Blake Bell
                2.) LeMarcus Joyner
                3.) Ted Meline
                4.) Gerald Christian
                5.) Louis Nix

                I just listed most of the on the fence guys. I left all the "sure things" off as most of the BTW, MNW and a couple others seem destined to come here.

                Robert Crisp is a huge longshot IMO.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by djp View Post
                  Most of the kids on the "easy targets" list are Miami leans.
                  That is pretty nice. My favorite prospects that I hope we land right now are Gore, Trail, Jose, Wilson, Joyner, and Clements.

                  Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by thebow305 View Post
                    That is pretty nice. My favorite prospects that I hope we land right now are Gore, Trail, Jose, Wilson, Joyner, and Clements.
                    Outside of Joyner, we get all those guys if we decide to offer.

                    Clements is only other guy we'd have to really recruit but looks like he is the 3rd RB on our list and we are only taking 2 this year.

                    BTW....Am I the only one that thinks Jose is really overrated?

                    He looks like a typical 3* prospect to me. I don't even think he's Jared Wheeler good. But he does have some big upside.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by JoeyJr09 View Post
                      Outside of Joyner, we get all those guys if we decide to offer.

                      Clements is only other guy we'd have to really recruit but looks like he is the 3rd RB on our list and we are only taking 2 this year.

                      BTW....Am I the only one that thinks Jose is really overrated?

                      He looks like a typical 3* prospect to me. I don't even think he's Jared Wheeler good. But he does have some big upside.
                      Who are other 2, Gore and who else?

                      And I think Jose is pretty solid, but has HUGE potential.

                      Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by thebow305 View Post
                        Who are other 2, Gore and who else?

                        And I think Jose is pretty solid, but has HUGE potential.
                        Brandon Gainer. I think he's better than Gore and the best RB in Dade
                        "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by djp View Post
                          Brandon Gainer. I think he's better than Gore and the best RB in Dade
                          Really? Wow... but I think Clements is the real deal as well.

                          I guess this one will be settled next year. :)

                          I can't wait! I'm already salivating thinking about next year's class. It's going to be EPIC!!

                          Anyone have any idea when they release the 1st 100 of 2010?

                          Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by thebow305 View Post
                            Really? Wow... but I think Clements is the real deal as well.

                            I guess this one will be settled next year. :)

                            I can't wait! I'm already salivating thinking about next year's class. It's going to be EPIC!!

                            Anyone have any idea when they release the 1st 100 of 2010?
                            Top 10 should be released sometime this week.

                            First top 100 in June usually
                            "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

                            Comment


                            • Gainer and Gore are the 2 best backs in dade next year.

                              Clements did not play well at all his JR year and hes already said hes gunshy about coming and having so many backs ahead of him on our roster.

                              Rather a kid like that go to FSU then here.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by JoeyJr09 View Post
                                UF could land Lamb if they offered him the day before NSD. He isn't getting any Miami or FSU offers and he isn't a typical MNW kid.

                                Anyways, for my money these are the guys I think Miami has sealed up easily if they want them and these are the guys they are gonna have to put in some time with:

                                Easy Targets:
                                WR- Quentin Dunbar, Miami (FL) Booker T. Washington
                                WR- Willis Wright, Miami Springs (FL) Miami Springs
                                RB- Jahkari Gore, Miami (FL) Columbus (WL250)
                                OL- Torrian Wilson, Miami (FL) Northwestern
                                OL- Brandon Linder, Ft. Lauderdale (FL) St. Thomas Aqunias
                                OL- Jose Jose, Miami (FL) Booker T. Washington
                                OL- Jacob Wheeler, Plantation (FL) American Heritage
                                DT- Todd Chandler, Miami (FL) Northwestern (WL250) 5* Candidate
                                DT- Calvin Smith, Hialeah (FL) Hialeah (WL250)
                                DE- Corey Lemonier, Hialeah (FL) Hialeah (WL250)
                                DE- Lyndon Trail, Miami (FL) Booker T. Washington (WL250)
                                CB- Khalil Marshall, Miami (FL) Northwestern
                                WR- Michaelee Harris, Miami (FL) Northwestern
                                ATH- Jeffery Godfrey, Miami (FL) Miami Central (WL250)
                                K- Jose Diaz, Miami (FL) Booker T. Washington

                                Will need some work:
                                RB- Brandon Gainer, Miami (FL) Miami Central (WL250)
                                WR- Ted Meline, Miami (FL) Booker T. Washington (WL250)
                                WR- Ivan McCartney, Miramar (FL) Miramar (WL250)
                                OL-Tavadis Glenn, Jacksonville (FL) Terry Parker (WL250) 5* Candidate
                                LB- LeNerick Reddick, Miami (FL) Miami Central
                                CB- Cody Riggs, Fort Lauderdale (FL) St. Thomas Aquinas
                                S- Demeterius Pettaway, Homestead (FL) Homestead
                                RB- Eduardo Clements, Miami (FL) Booker T. Washington (WL250)
                                RB- Giovanni Bernard, Ft. Lauderdale (FL) St. Thomas Aquinas (WL250)
                                DL- Ego Ferguson, Frederick (MD) St. John’s Prep (WL250) 5* Candidate
                                CB- Dior Mathis, Detroit (MI) Cass Tech
                                S- Alec Ogletree, Newnan (GA) Newnan (WL250) 5* Candidate
                                S- Demar Dorsey, Lauderdale Lakes (FL) Boyd Anderson

                                Highest Priority IMO:
                                QB- Blake Bell, Wichita (KS) Bishop Carroll (WL250) 5* Candidate
                                CB- LaMarcus Joyner, Miami (FL) Southwest (WL250) 5* Candidate
                                OL- Robert Crisp, Chapel Hill (NC) Chapel Hill (WL250) 5* Candidate
                                DT- Louis Nix, Jacksonville (FL) Raines (WL250) 5* Candidate
                                TE- Gerald Christian, West Palm Beach (FL) Dwyer (WL250)

                                Longshots:
                                RB- Corvin Lamb, Miami (FL) Northwestern (WL250)
                                WR- De’Joshua Johnson, Pahokee (FL) Pahokee (WL250)
                                WR- Tai-ler Jones, Gainesville (GA)Gainesville HS
                                OL- Chaz Green, Tampa (FL) Tampa Cathloic
                                LB- Gideon Ajagbe, Coconut Grove (FL) Ransom Everglades (WL250)
                                LB- Christian Jones, Winter Park (FL) Lake Howell
                                LB- Khairi Fortt, Stamford (CT) Stamford (WL250)
                                CB- Joseph Randle, Wichita (KS) Wichita Southeast (WL250)
                                For easy targets I would add OL Jon Ragoo, CB Ravonne Carter,CB Richard Leonnard, and RB Hosey Williams. What do u guys think our chances are with Joyner?

                                Dior Mathis and Alec Olgtree are heavy Miami leans. Also I heard 3 St. Thomas players are about to commit. Any 1 think we can get sum early.

                                WR Keiwone Malone is a Mia lean, but I dont think we offered yet.
                                Last edited by fresssh; 02-05-2009, 12:36 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information