Announcement

Collapse

***Recruiting Forum Rules - READ BEFORE POSTING***

The recruiting forum has gotten out of hand and we need to fix this right now. I admit that I myself may have slipped up in the past, but not anymore. The recruiting forum is not exempt from the rules for the rest of the forums. This is not a new rule, just a clarification of an existing one.

Links:

No factual information can be posted without a link to the source of that information. This means any time a player commits to a school, names a leader, drops a school from his list, etc. you must provide a link with your post. If you do not have a valid link supporting your information then keep it to yourself. Obviously, you don't need to link to your own personal opinions. Just make it clear that they are your opinions.

Acceptable Sources:

Most online newspapers and websites are acceptable. No premium information (info that you pay for) is to be posted. The only exception to that rule is if the information you are posting is in the header of a premium article, which is free for all to read. If the information is hidden behind the words "click here to subscribe," then don't even bother. Websites such as Buckeye Planet, IrishEvy, and MGoBlog are acceptable. However, only information from the articles/interviews/blog posts from these sites are permissible. Any information obtain on one of these sites' message boards should be assumed to be unreliable (even if you yourself trust it). Anything posted on Facebook is private information and should be treated that way.

Disciplinary Action:

Since this is a fresh reminder, everyone gets one freebie. The first time you break this rule, you will have your post deleted and that is it. If you break it a second time, your post will be deleted and you will get a warning. If you ignore the warning and break it a third time, you will receive an infraction.

Remember, these are Scott Wright's rules not mine. We want everyone to still have fun, but we can't keep ignoring the rules of the website.
See more
See less

Team rankings announced on Rivals tommorow, whos number 1?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team rankings announced on Rivals tommorow, whos number 1?

I see the team ranking looking like this tomorrow.

5-Texas
    4-O$U
    3-USC
    2-Georgia
    1-Notre Dame
    Chinese Democracy starts on November 23rd 2008!!!

Total:
    1a. ND
    1b. OU
    1c. UGA
    4a. FSU
    4b. Texas
    5a. USC
    5b. O$U

Avg:
    1a. USC
    1b. O$U
    3. UGA
    4. FSU
    5a. OU
    5b. ND
    Last edited by reigle9; 06-27-2007, 06:17 PM.

Comment

1. USC
      2. Georgia
      3. Ohio State
      4. Oklahoma
      5. Notre dame

Comment

Probably Oklahoma followed by USC, Ohio State, and Georgia. Maybe Texas and Nebraska are in the mix.

Comment

i thnk OU gets the top spot..i think they have the most 5 stars with 3..but i could be wrong

Comment

OSU has the most in their Rivals 100, but yeah, I think OU gets #1. Georgia is probably #3.

Comment

Originally posted by reese View Post
              i thnk OU gets the top spot..i think they have the most 5 stars with 3..but i could be wrong
              SC has 3 as well.

Comment

At first I didn't think USC could win 1st place this year, as they don't seem to be in on as many OOS 5 stars as they usually do.

But if they're lucky enough to land Will Hill, Deion Walker and a few other studs, they just might pull it off.

Comment

Originally posted by Axl Rose View Post
                  I see the team ranking looking like this tomorrow.

5-Texas
                  4-O$U
                  3-USC
                  2-Georgia
                  1-Notre Dame
                  Shockingly a ND fan puts ND at #1. I'm stunned.

5- Texas
                  4- Notre Dame
                  3- Ohio State
                  2- USC
                  1- Oklahoma

Though I expect USC to win the recruiting title this year. I think a couple of Notre Dame's commits will decommit before NSD. I expect Ohio State to get Pryor so that should help their cause quite a bit. Don't sleep on Michigan either, we've got a decent class so far and in good shape with a ton of other recruits.

Comment

Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                    Shockingly a ND fan puts ND at #1. I'm stunned.

5- Texas
                    4- Notre Dame
                    3- Ohio State
                    2- USC
                    1- Oklahoma

Though I expect USC to win the recruiting title this year. I think a couple of Notre Dame's commits will decommit before NSD. I expect Ohio State to get Pryor so that should help their cause quite a bit. Don't sleep on Michigan either, we've got a decent class so far and in good shape with a ton of other recruits.
                    Well look at our class, we added Ethan John and Jamoris Slaughter to an already sick class today. Not only do we have quality but quantity, we got 17 commits already.
                    Chinese Democracy starts on November 23rd 2008!!!

Comment

Ethan Johnson?

Comment

Originally posted by Axl Rose View Post
                        Well look at our class, we added Ethan John and Jamoris Slaughter to an already sick class today. Not only do we have quality but quantity, we got 17 commits already.
                        And you actually expect all 17 to sign? Good luck with that. By the way, I'm pretty sure his name is Ethan Johnson, but that's just me. Your additions to a an atrocious secondary (your biggest need) are marginal. You have one decent corner in your class, and a decent safety. That doesn't make up for Ambrose Wooden and Co. If you want to dispute that I'm pretty sure Mario Manningham may have something to say about it. Your class is good, but it's no #1. Brandon Newman really isn't that good.. David Posluszny will get tossed around like a rag doll, he of the mighty 6'0, 205 lbs frame. Dayne Crist probably won't even see the field considering the Golden Boy needs to produce 4 national titles to come through on his promise. Relax a little. This is also in addition to the fact that no one knows if Weis can actually coach. He's beaten and eaten all the cupcakes in sight, but any time he's played a good team he's gotten smoked (exception of 05 USC, which he still lost).

Wow that spiraled out of control. I will say I do like Rudolph, Hunter and McDonald. Those 3 I think will definitely live up to the billing. Did CW forget he was graduating Samardzija and McKnight when he was recruiting? Where are the receivers?

Comment

Where did you see Ethan Johnson commiting to ND? Good luck on keeping commits when ND fizzles out this year.

Comment

Originally posted by elway777 View Post
                            Where did you see Ethan Johnson commiting to ND? Good luck on keeping commits when ND fizzles out this year.
                            It's not on Rivals or Scout, but all the lephrecauns on IrishEnvy, BradyQuinnIsGod and CharlieWeisisTheManLOLZOMG are ******** themselves right now, so you know something's up.

Comment

Originally posted by elway777 View Post
                              You mean they won't be impressed with losses @ Penn State, @ Michigan, @ Purdue, @ UCLA, vs. BC and vs. USC (6-6) and a galleryfurniture.com Bowl loss to Nevada? Stunning.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information