Announcement

Collapse

***Recruiting Forum Rules - READ BEFORE POSTING***

The recruiting forum has gotten out of hand and we need to fix this right now. I admit that I myself may have slipped up in the past, but not anymore. The recruiting forum is not exempt from the rules for the rest of the forums. This is not a new rule, just a clarification of an existing one.

Links:

No factual information can be posted without a link to the source of that information. This means any time a player commits to a school, names a leader, drops a school from his list, etc. you must provide a link with your post. If you do not have a valid link supporting your information then keep it to yourself. Obviously, you don't need to link to your own personal opinions. Just make it clear that they are your opinions.

Acceptable Sources:

Most online newspapers and websites are acceptable. No premium information (info that you pay for) is to be posted. The only exception to that rule is if the information you are posting is in the header of a premium article, which is free for all to read. If the information is hidden behind the words "click here to subscribe," then don't even bother. Websites such as Buckeye Planet, IrishEvy, and MGoBlog are acceptable. However, only information from the articles/interviews/blog posts from these sites are permissible. Any information obtain on one of these sites' message boards should be assumed to be unreliable (even if you yourself trust it). Anything posted on Facebook is private information and should be treated that way.

Disciplinary Action:

Since this is a fresh reminder, everyone gets one freebie. The first time you break this rule, you will have your post deleted and that is it. If you break it a second time, your post will be deleted and you will get a warning. If you ignore the warning and break it a third time, you will receive an infraction.

Remember, these are Scott Wright's rules not mine. We want everyone to still have fun, but we can't keep ignoring the rules of the website.
See more
See less

Which two OOS recruits would you want

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which two OOS recruits would you want

You get to choose any two OOS recruits for your team.

For USC, I'd LOOOOOVE to have Marcus Forston and Patrick Johnson from Miami, FLA.

Forston IMO should be rated 5 stars and PJ doesn't need any praise.

If Dade County keeps pumping out athletes like Forston, Johnson, Aldarius J, in the next few years Da U will be back in a big way.

Patrick Johnson and Marcus Forston for SC as well. Fills 2 of our biggest needs. Well maybe not needs, but lack of 5 star depth.

FYI OOS=Out of State

Comment

Will Hill and T.J Bryant for Michigan. I'd crap myself of joy if we had Donovan Warren, Boubacar Cissoko, Hill and Bryant on the field all at once.

Comment

Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
        Will Hill and T.J Bryant for Michigan. I'd crap myself of joy if we had Donovan Warren, Boubacar Cissoko, Hill and Bryant on the field all at once.
        I admit, I figured that the second Roswebol blowout loss to 'SC might have some ramifications for Michigan recruiting somewhat, but it's actually been quite the opposite.

That kind of Michigan secondary would be scary.

Comment

I have a dream of a secondary of Will Hill,Taylor Mays,Patrick Johnson, and T.J. Bryant.

A man can dream right?

Comment

Originally posted by Jericho@SC View Post
            I admit, I figured that the second Roswebol blowout loss to 'SC might have some ramifications for Michigan recruiting somewhat, but it's actually been quite the opposite.

That kind of Michigan secondary would be scary.
            Indeed it would be, but Bryant has shown no interest in Michigan. Ramifications? Come on bud. It's Michigan, not Michigan State. We'll get guys and be back for more USC ;)

Comment

Originally posted by elway777 View Post
              I have a dream of a secondary of Will Hill,Taylor Mays,Patrick Johnson, and T.J. Bryant.

A man can dream right?
              Dear sweet baby Jesus that may be the sickest DB group....EVER!

Comment

I'd Like to see ND snatch Michael Floyd and Steven Filer.
                Chinese Democracy starts on November 23rd 2008!!!

Comment

I'd love to see ND get Julio Jones and Patrick Johnson. Johnson would be great opposite Gary Gray and Jones would be a top receiver for Jimmy Clausen. I'd also like to see Jonathan Baldwin at ND. He could play TE or WR, and Kyle Rudolph/Baldwin would be a great tandem.

Comment

Julio Jones and Darrell Scott.

Comment

That we don't already have (so I won't include Brewster or Shugarts). I'd say Terrelle Pryor and Michael Floyd.

Comment

TJ Bryant and Julio Jones for LSU

Comment

Bryce Givens and Lynn Katoa for Texas

Comment

Kevario Middleton and Darrell Scott for the Bears
                            The Bear will not quit, the Bear will not die

Comment

wvu

terrelle pryor and shane hayle

but almost all our recruits our oos (wv has like 1 legit d-1 prospect a year, and we let a ton of walk ons that will never see the field)

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information