Announcement

Collapse

***Recruiting Forum Rules - READ BEFORE POSTING***

The recruiting forum has gotten out of hand and we need to fix this right now. I admit that I myself may have slipped up in the past, but not anymore. The recruiting forum is not exempt from the rules for the rest of the forums. This is not a new rule, just a clarification of an existing one.

Links:

No factual information can be posted without a link to the source of that information. This means any time a player commits to a school, names a leader, drops a school from his list, etc. you must provide a link with your post. If you do not have a valid link supporting your information then keep it to yourself. Obviously, you don't need to link to your own personal opinions. Just make it clear that they are your opinions.

Acceptable Sources:

Most online newspapers and websites are acceptable. No premium information (info that you pay for) is to be posted. The only exception to that rule is if the information you are posting is in the header of a premium article, which is free for all to read. If the information is hidden behind the words "click here to subscribe," then don't even bother. Websites such as Buckeye Planet, IrishEvy, and MGoBlog are acceptable. However, only information from the articles/interviews/blog posts from these sites are permissible. Any information obtain on one of these sites' message boards should be assumed to be unreliable (even if you yourself trust it). Anything posted on Facebook is private information and should be treated that way.

Disciplinary Action:

Since this is a fresh reminder, everyone gets one freebie. The first time you break this rule, you will have your post deleted and that is it. If you break it a second time, your post will be deleted and you will get a warning. If you ignore the warning and break it a third time, you will receive an infraction.

Remember, these are Scott Wright's rules not mine. We want everyone to still have fun, but we can't keep ignoring the rules of the website.
See more
See less

Which of the three Texas HS running backs is the best

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which of the three Texas HS running backs is the best

Sam McGuffie of Cypress Fairbanks HS, Jeremy Hills of Elsik HS, or Jermie Calhoun of Van HS?

I believe the three are the top 3 ranked backs nationally.

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig

Actually it's Darrell Scott, Jermie Calhoun, and Richard Samuel.

Michael "Franchise" Young QB Akron Zepplins #10
    164/281, 58.4% 1956 yards, 10 TD/8 INT
    50 rushes, 321 yards, 4 TD, 6.4 YPC
    Record: 7-3

Comment

So Texas has five of the best running backs in the nation? wow!

Comment

I vote Cyrus Gray.
        Chinese Democracy starts on November 23rd 2008!!!

Comment

Id take Justin Johnson(Gilmer High School) over all of them.
          Free Willie

Comment

Calhoun is the best in Texas, followed by McGuffie and then Hills. Darrell Scott is BY FAR the best RB in the nation, though.

Comment

Originally posted by DWilliams2IndyColts View Post
              Actually it's Darrell Scott, Jermie Calhoun, and Richard Samuel.
              darrell scott is from cali.... but he is the top prospect.... he was meaning the top three TEXAS runningback rated nationally

But ya i think calhoun is better at this point... closely followed by mcGuffie... that kid is amazing

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Yeah, Darrell Scott is from California. I hope he ends up at Cal. And to answer the question, it's Calhoun. The homer call would be Derrick Hall but I don't know if he will be a RB.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
                  darrell scott is from cali.... but he is the top prospect.... he was meaning the top three TEXAS runningback rated nationally

But ya i think calhoun is better at this point... closely followed by mcGuffie... that kid is amazing
                  Yes but he said nationally.

Comment

Originally posted by DWilliams2IndyColts View Post
                    Yes but he said nationally.
                    i know but look at the following posts though... people assumed you meant he was from texas.. i was just clearing it up

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

I meant how Texas has three of the top rated running backs in the nation.

Comment

Originally posted by devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 View Post
                        thats what i thought you meant... but i know how people could misturde the way you said it if they were tired or not paying attention

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Originally posted by devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 View Post
                          OK I read it wrong.

Comment

Justin Johnson is my choice. I like his overall skill set more than Calhoun, and I still don't buy into the Sam McGuffie hype.

Comment

Originally posted by mqtirishfan View Post
                              Justin Johnson is my choice. I like his overall skill set more than Calhoun, and I still don't buy into the Sam McGuffie hype.

Why's that? He put up obscene stats at the 5A level and is ridiculously fast and agile.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information