Announcement

Collapse

***Recruiting Forum Rules - READ BEFORE POSTING***

The recruiting forum has gotten out of hand and we need to fix this right now. I admit that I myself may have slipped up in the past, but not anymore. The recruiting forum is not exempt from the rules for the rest of the forums. This is not a new rule, just a clarification of an existing one.

Links:

No factual information can be posted without a link to the source of that information. This means any time a player commits to a school, names a leader, drops a school from his list, etc. you must provide a link with your post. If you do not have a valid link supporting your information then keep it to yourself. Obviously, you don't need to link to your own personal opinions. Just make it clear that they are your opinions.

Acceptable Sources:

Most online newspapers and websites are acceptable. No premium information (info that you pay for) is to be posted. The only exception to that rule is if the information you are posting is in the header of a premium article, which is free for all to read. If the information is hidden behind the words "click here to subscribe," then don't even bother. Websites such as Buckeye Planet, IrishEvy, and MGoBlog are acceptable. However, only information from the articles/interviews/blog posts from these sites are permissible. Any information obtain on one of these sites' message boards should be assumed to be unreliable (even if you yourself trust it). Anything posted on Facebook is private information and should be treated that way.

Disciplinary Action:

Since this is a fresh reminder, everyone gets one freebie. The first time you break this rule, you will have your post deleted and that is it. If you break it a second time, your post will be deleted and you will get a warning. If you ignore the warning and break it a third time, you will receive an infraction.

Remember, these are Scott Wright's rules not mine. We want everyone to still have fun, but we can't keep ignoring the rules of the website.
See more
See less

Darrel Scott?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope Texas, but think Colorado. He's a very good RB. Top Tier RB.

Comment

Here's what Darrell talked about in his chat on Rivals.com today:

-He says he liked his visit to Texas, and they are in his top 3.
      -He says that Jamal Charles decision on going pro or not will affect his decision.
      -He will announce on signing day.
      -He says winning a NC is not important. He can go to a different school and make history himself.
      -A good offensive line will influence his decision.
      -He wants to play in an offense that can get him 20-25 carries a game.
      -He says his fastest 40 ever was a 4.32 and he prefers to shake/stiff arm people.
      -Depth chart is a factor.
      -He'd rather win a NC than the Heisman.

Comment

If Jamaal Charles is a team-first guy, he'll go pro. :D

Comment

And guess what, Jamal Charles has declared.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft0...ory?id=3177593

Comment

Darrell Scott, widely considered the top-rated running back in the country, said Wednesday that Texas was one of four teams he’s considering.

What could be the deciding factor on whether the 6-foot-0, 204-pound athlete becomes a Longhorn?

“Really, it’s whether or not Jamaal Charles comes back,” Scott told the Austin American-Statesman prior to the news about Charles declaring for the NFL draft. “It will be big if he leaves. I don’t want to sit out my freshman year. I’m trying to hop in and make some chaos somewhere.”

The rumors are Scott has been Colorado lean, with Texas, Florida and LSU rounding out his four.

But Scott said the weather in Boulder, Colo., could be a factor.

“Man, it’s brutal up there,” he said. “They need to get some indoor facilities. I know it gets cold in Austin, but they just move indoors when that happens. I’m a warm-weather guy, and I really don’t like the cold.”

Scott, who is in San Antonio for the All-American game, said he plans on announcing his commitment on signing day (Feb. 6).

----------------

Sounds like a *****. CU has a 4* back coming in anyway so it's not like we are hurting there. If he wants to be a ***** and complain about the weather he can go to Texas...he would fit in perfectly.

Comment

Originally posted by rascal View Post

Sounds like a *****. CU has a 4* back coming in anyway so it's not like we are hurting there. If he wants to be a ***** and complain about the weather he can go to Texas...he would fit in perfectly.
              ***** or not, he's more talented than any running back CU has ever had.

Comment

Heisman trophy winners down?

Comment

Originally posted by rascal View Post
                  Heisman trophy winners down?
                  Yes, I think he's better than Salaam from a talent stand-point.

Comment

if scott doesnt want to play for CU it is his problem....
                    Cody Hawkins is going to be a very good Qb, Josh Smith (his cousin) is going to be a very good WR

if we doesnt want to play in the cold, then hes a sissy imo

Comment

Originally posted by BufFan71 View Post
                      if scott doesnt want to play for CU it is his problem....
                      Cody Hawkins is going to be a very good Qb, Josh Smith (his cousin) is going to be a very good WR

if we doesnt want to play in the cold, then hes a sissy imo
                      But he's a sissy that you wanted on your team more than any other recruit as late as 2 hours ago because he's better than any player on your roster.

Comment

i do want him....

But if he doesnt commit to CU because the cold weather.....

thats rediculous

Comment

i do want him....

But if he doesnt commit to CU because the cold weather.....

thats rediculous
                          Why? He's going to go play college football, and can choose whatever school he wants. If he likes warm weather more, what's rediculous about going to Texas? I know if I had a choice, I'd choose a warm place over a cold one.

Comment

Originally posted by mqtirishfan View Post
                            Why? He's going to go play college football, and can choose whatever school he wants. If he likes warm weather more, what's rediculous about going to Texas? I know if I had a choice, I'd choose a warm place over a cold one.
                            whats rediculous is choosing a college over another because weather

imo, if i had a choice id rather play in cold weather
                            hot weather sucks

Comment

hot weather sucks
                              Well, right now they're similar. Similar academics, similar depth charts, similar team talent, etc. If neither team has any advantages, why not choose to live for 9 months in an area you like more?

Comment

hot weather sucks
                                We're talking about a 17 year old kid here.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information