Announcement

Collapse

***Recruiting Forum Rules - READ BEFORE POSTING***

The recruiting forum has gotten out of hand and we need to fix this right now. I admit that I myself may have slipped up in the past, but not anymore. The recruiting forum is not exempt from the rules for the rest of the forums. This is not a new rule, just a clarification of an existing one.

Links:

No factual information can be posted without a link to the source of that information. This means any time a player commits to a school, names a leader, drops a school from his list, etc. you must provide a link with your post. If you do not have a valid link supporting your information then keep it to yourself. Obviously, you don't need to link to your own personal opinions. Just make it clear that they are your opinions.

Acceptable Sources:

Most online newspapers and websites are acceptable. No premium information (info that you pay for) is to be posted. The only exception to that rule is if the information you are posting is in the header of a premium article, which is free for all to read. If the information is hidden behind the words "click here to subscribe," then don't even bother. Websites such as Buckeye Planet, IrishEvy, and MGoBlog are acceptable. However, only information from the articles/interviews/blog posts from these sites are permissible. Any information obtain on one of these sites' message boards should be assumed to be unreliable (even if you yourself trust it). Anything posted on Facebook is private information and should be treated that way.

Disciplinary Action:

Since this is a fresh reminder, everyone gets one freebie. The first time you break this rule, you will have your post deleted and that is it. If you break it a second time, your post will be deleted and you will get a warning. If you ignore the warning and break it a third time, you will receive an infraction.

Remember, these are Scott Wright's rules not mine. We want everyone to still have fun, but we can't keep ignoring the rules of the website.
See more
See less

5 Recruits...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 Recruits...

If you could pick any five recruits to commit to your school (other than those who are already committed), who would they be?

For Michigan...

DE Devon Kennard
    LB Vontaze Burfict
    S Craig Loston
    WR Marlon Brown
    OT Morgan Moses.

Logic...We need DEs and OTs badly, so that's where Kennard and Moses come from. Burfict is a stud MLB who can absolutely kill LBs. Loston should be in the running for #1 overall prospect. Great range, speed, and hitting ability. And Marlon Brown is a superb fit for Michigan's offense. A great YAC guy.

DE- Devon Kennard
    DT- JaMarkus McFarland
    S- Craig Loston
    LB- Vontaze Burfict
    WR- Andre DeBose

The only reasoning I have here is that they're all incredible players. Burfict would fill a huge need for us (we need linebackers badly), but thats really the only "need" pick I'd have.

I love Andre DeBose..very explosive guy and hes a really fluid athlete. I've got Reuben Randle ahead of him on my list but I really feel like DeBose is a bigger longshot so I put him.

Comment

Great topic man. For this class no?

Either way mine are, for LSU.

Jamarkus McFarland-DT
      Rueben Randle-WR
      Chris Davenport-DT
      Craig Loston-S
      John Martinez-OL

Comment

ot morgan moses
        lb jarod askew
        lb jelani jenkins
        cb/s corey brown
        rb tavon austin

if we could get moses and askew that would be awesome

we already have a great qb (boyd), wr (heastie, long, mcdaniel whos transferring and is gonna sit out this year), rb (porzel), lb (vakahali, busick), and the perfect dt for our scheme (davenport)

just need a beast tackle to protect boyd

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

Martinez would be nice.

Comment

BTW Sniper i figured you guys would want a dual threat QB?

Comment

Originally posted by Hwoarang View Post
              BTW Sniper i figured you guys would want a dual threat QB?
              We have 2 committed already. Kevin Newsome (4*Rivals/5*Scout) and Shavodrick Beaver (3*Rivals/4*Scout)

Comment

Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                We have 2 committed already. Kevin Newsome (4*Rivals/5*Scout) and Shavodrick Beaver (3*Rivals/4*Scout)
                Ahh ok, I asked because Kevin Newsome is listed as a pro style QB. IDK I guess I thought Russell Sheppard would have been on the top of your list.

Comment

newsome did not look that great in the elite 11 video i saw

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

Great topic man. For this class no?

Either way mine are, for LSU.

Jamarkus McFarland-DT
                    Rueben Randle-WR
                    Chris Davenport-DT
                    Craig Loston-S
                    John Martinez-OL
                    those guys may all commit to the Tigers anyway. The tigers lead for everyone but Loston, and most people think he will eventually back out of his commitment.

Comment

For Ohio State...

1. Jaamal Berry
                      2. Marlon Brown
                      3. Carlos Hyde
                      4. Corey Adams
                      5. Jelani Jenkins

Hyde and Berry would definitely help with RB depth with both Wells leaving after this year, Adams is a great player and it's always good to have another body to plug into the DL rotation, and Brown and Jenkins are just fantastic players who've shown some interest in tOSU.

Comment

ND

-Xavier Nixon
                        -Eric Shrive
                        -Manti Te'o
                        -Craig Roh
                        -Chris Watt
                        Chinese Democracy starts on November 23rd 2008!!!

Comment

Ahh ok, I asked because Kevin Newsome is listed as a pro style QB. IDK I guess I thought Russell Sheppard would have been on the top of your list.
                          He was, but he's an LSU commit.

Comment

For Miami:

Ruben Randle, WR
                            Nick Alajajian, OL
                            Orson Charles, TE
                            Gabe Lynn, CB
                            Xavier Nixon, OL

Comment

Jelani Jenkins, Russel Sheppard, Dre Kirkpatrick, JaMarkus McFarland, Craig Loston.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information