Announcement

Collapse

***Recruiting Forum Rules - READ BEFORE POSTING***

The recruiting forum has gotten out of hand and we need to fix this right now. I admit that I myself may have slipped up in the past, but not anymore. The recruiting forum is not exempt from the rules for the rest of the forums. This is not a new rule, just a clarification of an existing one.

Links:

No factual information can be posted without a link to the source of that information. This means any time a player commits to a school, names a leader, drops a school from his list, etc. you must provide a link with your post. If you do not have a valid link supporting your information then keep it to yourself. Obviously, you don't need to link to your own personal opinions. Just make it clear that they are your opinions.

Acceptable Sources:

Most online newspapers and websites are acceptable. No premium information (info that you pay for) is to be posted. The only exception to that rule is if the information you are posting is in the header of a premium article, which is free for all to read. If the information is hidden behind the words "click here to subscribe," then don't even bother. Websites such as Buckeye Planet, IrishEvy, and MGoBlog are acceptable. However, only information from the articles/interviews/blog posts from these sites are permissible. Any information obtain on one of these sites' message boards should be assumed to be unreliable (even if you yourself trust it). Anything posted on Facebook is private information and should be treated that way.

Disciplinary Action:

Since this is a fresh reminder, everyone gets one freebie. The first time you break this rule, you will have your post deleted and that is it. If you break it a second time, your post will be deleted and you will get a warning. If you ignore the warning and break it a third time, you will receive an infraction.

Remember, these are Scott Wright's rules not mine. We want everyone to still have fun, but we can't keep ignoring the rules of the website.
See more
See less

The 2010 Recruiting Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't forget Demetrius Jones. Named the starter, played like total garbage (sacked like 8 times). Never told Weis he was leaving until 230 the day BEFORE the game against Michigan.
    He's now collecting dust on the Cincinnati bench.
    Hi Mom. Send money!

Comment

• Mallett was loathed by coaches and teammates. The guy almost transferred the second he stepped on campus because he was homesick.

P-L covered the rest.

EDIT: Oh, Boren. Word has it he had beef with Rodriguez not allowing him to go home and work for his dad's snow-blowing rig. Rodriguez wanted him to stay on campus and work out, Boren wanted to shovel snow.

Comment

• Chambers probably transferred because he realized if you can't beat out Stevie Brown, Charles Stewart, Michael Williams and Brandon Harrison, you're never going to play.

Comment

• Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
          Chambers probably transferred because he realized if you can't beat out Stevie Brown, Charles Stewart, Michael Williams and Brandon Harrison, you're never going to play.
          I don't know why, but I laughed when I read that.

Comment

• What's the word on Seantrel Henderson? Where's he leaning to?

I love it when Florida is up against northern schools, weather is an easy pitch to make.

Comment

• Originally posted by sbh15 View Post
              What's the word on Seantrel Henderson? Where's he leaning to?

I love it when Florida is up against northern schools, weather is an easy pitch to make.
              Yeah, but proximity doesn't help.

Comment

• Originally posted by sbh15 View Post
                What's the word on Seantrel Henderson? Where's he leaning to?

Says he hates UF and CUM so much, that he'll never think about coming there.

I got a quote from him

I hate UF...so much

Comment

• Originally posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
                  Says he hates UF and CUM so much, that he'll never think about coming there.

I got a quote from him
                  Alright, I'm going to ask one favor. Can we stop acting like 13 year olds with the insults? scUM, CUM, U$C, O$U, Gaytors, and whatever the **** other dumb ones you have aren't funny or creative. They're not. Ever. NOT EVEN IF THERE'S A FIRE!

Thank you and good day.

Comment

• i really like nd in seantrels case, minnesota has a decent shot, a small shot for osu and usc

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                    - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                    - Corner or Wideout in the first
                    - No reaching
                    - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

• Just a suggestion,

might be easier to move this convo to the transfer thread that is epty instead of piling up the new 2010 recruiting one.

Comment

Alright, I'm going to ask one favor. Can we stop acting like 13 year olds with the insults? scUM, CUM, U$C, O$U, Gaytors, and whatever the **** other dumb ones you have aren't funny or creative. They're not. Ever. NOT EVEN IF THERE'S A FIRE!

Thank you and good day.
                        I can say what i wanna say, aint nothing to it, gangsta rap made me do it.

Comment

Thank you and good day.
                          What about Luckeyes? Are we allowed to say that one?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
                            You can say what you want. I'm not a mod. I just think it makes you look like an eight year old ****** if you feel the need to say that type of stuff.

Comment

You can say what you want. I'm not a mod. I just think it makes you look like an eight year old ****** if you feel the need to say that type of stuff.

It makes me look like an eight year old with the intelligence and looks of the perfect man? Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
                                Aint nuthin to it, gangsta rap made you do it.:D

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information