Announcement

Collapse

***Recruiting Forum Rules - READ BEFORE POSTING***

The recruiting forum has gotten out of hand and we need to fix this right now. I admit that I myself may have slipped up in the past, but not anymore. The recruiting forum is not exempt from the rules for the rest of the forums. This is not a new rule, just a clarification of an existing one.

Links:

No factual information can be posted without a link to the source of that information. This means any time a player commits to a school, names a leader, drops a school from his list, etc. you must provide a link with your post. If you do not have a valid link supporting your information then keep it to yourself. Obviously, you don't need to link to your own personal opinions. Just make it clear that they are your opinions.

Acceptable Sources:

Most online newspapers and websites are acceptable. No premium information (info that you pay for) is to be posted. The only exception to that rule is if the information you are posting is in the header of a premium article, which is free for all to read. If the information is hidden behind the words "click here to subscribe," then don't even bother. Websites such as Buckeye Planet, IrishEvy, and MGoBlog are acceptable. However, only information from the articles/interviews/blog posts from these sites are permissible. Any information obtain on one of these sites' message boards should be assumed to be unreliable (even if you yourself trust it). Anything posted on Facebook is private information and should be treated that way.

Disciplinary Action:

Since this is a fresh reminder, everyone gets one freebie. The first time you break this rule, you will have your post deleted and that is it. If you break it a second time, your post will be deleted and you will get a warning. If you ignore the warning and break it a third time, you will receive an infraction.

Remember, these are Scott Wright's rules not mine. We want everyone to still have fun, but we can't keep ignoring the rules of the website.
See more
See less

The 2010 Recruiting Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BigJohn98 View Post
    Michael L spoke with Lamarcus Joyner, and his top two teams are Florida State and Ohio State. He is currently favoring Ohio State because of their history of cornerbacks. He said he has questions about FSU which is why he is favoring Ohio State.

Michael L talked with some of the people participating in a 7-on-7 and they all said Joyner was the top prospect there. Some of the people participating were Chris Dunkley, who apparently was seen sporting a Michigan shirt, Demar Dorsey, and Jeffery Godfrey.
    Bill Greene and LJ's uncle have said similar things after today's camp, Greene said Ohio State has a great shot at him. Personally I think it's still gonna be a really tough battle with Florida State, they are still the team to beat in my book. The only way we ever get kids that good from Miami that Miami wants is if they aren't really really big on Miami like Sabino and Joyner. Joyner sounds like part of him wants to go out of state and a big part of him wants to go to his "dream" school in Tallahassee, but they do have some problems there right now to say the least.

Comment

• Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
      Thanks for the info. Kind of funny that with everyone negatively recruiting against Michigan (saying they don't throw the ball) that (if Robinson commits) the first three '10 commits will all be outside receivers that are at least 6'2".
      end of the day it's still Michigan, and they are a factory for great college WRs. Plus RR is probably selling that Forcier is gonna be a good passer, much better than Pat White at the same stage.

Comment

• Apparently Dunkley was wearing his brother's UM stuff. It was also said that he hates cold weather.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigJohn98 View Post
          Michael L spoke with Lamarcus Joyner, and his top two teams are Florida State and Ohio State. He is currently favoring Ohio State because of their history of cornerbacks. He said he has questions about FSU which is why he is favoring Ohio State.

Michael L talked with some of the people participating in a 7-on-7 and they all said Joyner was the top prospect there. Some of the people participating were Chris Dunkley, who apparently was seen sporting a Michigan shirt, Demar Dorsey, and Jeffery Godfrey.
          Thanks for the info, but all I hear in my head when I read that about Joyner is blah blah blah. LaMarcus Joyner will be a circus, I have no doubt about that and I guarantee you he will commit to probably at least three teams, but at the end of the day....come on. He is all Dade County Miami born and bred, gonna take a lot of cash to get him away from us.

Dunkley unfortunately is a Gator lean right now, btw.

Comment

• dunkley top 3----fla, wvu, uga

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by kwilk103 View Post
              dunkley top 3----fla, wvu, uga
              According to...?

Comment

• Originally posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post
                SC fans felt good about Teo because he was all SC, up until the morning of LOI. A month earlier he committed to SC, and was even trying to recruit R Carroll over to SC. The night before LOI Teo spoke with the SC coaches and was still all USC. Then Brian Teo got involved, and we know what happened there....

edit: i just noticed this is the '10 thread, my bad.
                Thats how I know that Te'o never commited to SC. Carroll has been gone for at least two months. He was never going to USC.
                Hi Mom. Send money!

Comment

• yeah that story was such bull

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                  - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                  - Corner or Wideout in the first
                  - No reaching
                  - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

• Originally posted by CLong4Heisman View Post
                    Thats how I know that Te'o never commited to SC. Carroll has been gone for at least two months. He was never going to USC.
                    And that's why Manti would want to recruit him to SC. I dont know if the story is correct, and I don't care if it is, but your reasoning that the story is false makes no sense.

The only thing that is fact is that those players didn't end up at SC, and that they will lose to SC for the rest of their collegiate careers.

Comment

• Originally posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
                      And that's why Manti would want to recruit him to SC. I dont know if the story is correct, and I don't care if it is, but your reasoning that the story is false makes no sense.

The only thing that is fact is that those players didn't end up at SC, and that they will lose to SC for the rest of their collegiate careers.
                      we'll see about that

- No reaching
                      - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

• Originally posted by wicket View Post
                        we'll see about that
                        USC is going to poop on ND yet again.

Damn, it's been since 2001? That's worse than UM's current streak against OSU.

Comment

• Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                          USC is going to poop on ND yet again.

Damn, it's been since 2001? That's worse than UM's current streak against OSU.
                          i wasnt talking this season but next. honoustly i really dont like the defensive backfield that usc will have one year from now. also i need to see where usc goes with qb cause i think barkley will be 2 year away and mustain doesnt feel that good to me and corp well is just not great, proper player but nothing special. honoustly its the dline that should make the difference for them in two years if you compare it to nd

- No reaching
                          - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

i wasnt talking this season but next
                            Notre Dame won't beat USC any time in the next five years.

Comment

we'll see about that

Comment

• well im trying to plan a trip to go to this years nd usc game so it would be great if they win this year

- No reaching
                                - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information