Announcement

Collapse

***Recruiting Forum Rules - READ BEFORE POSTING***

The recruiting forum has gotten out of hand and we need to fix this right now. I admit that I myself may have slipped up in the past, but not anymore. The recruiting forum is not exempt from the rules for the rest of the forums. This is not a new rule, just a clarification of an existing one.

Links:

No factual information can be posted without a link to the source of that information. This means any time a player commits to a school, names a leader, drops a school from his list, etc. you must provide a link with your post. If you do not have a valid link supporting your information then keep it to yourself. Obviously, you don't need to link to your own personal opinions. Just make it clear that they are your opinions.

Acceptable Sources:

Most online newspapers and websites are acceptable. No premium information (info that you pay for) is to be posted. The only exception to that rule is if the information you are posting is in the header of a premium article, which is free for all to read. If the information is hidden behind the words "click here to subscribe," then don't even bother. Websites such as Buckeye Planet, IrishEvy, and MGoBlog are acceptable. However, only information from the articles/interviews/blog posts from these sites are permissible. Any information obtain on one of these sites' message boards should be assumed to be unreliable (even if you yourself trust it). Anything posted on Facebook is private information and should be treated that way.

Disciplinary Action:

Since this is a fresh reminder, everyone gets one freebie. The first time you break this rule, you will have your post deleted and that is it. If you break it a second time, your post will be deleted and you will get a warning. If you ignore the warning and break it a third time, you will receive an infraction.

Remember, these are Scott Wright's rules not mine. We want everyone to still have fun, but we can't keep ignoring the rules of the website.
See more
See less

The 2010 Recruiting Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
    What???

Wouldn't that be..... nowish?
    edit: it's in 3 weeks before the season "really" kicks off. emphasis on "really". That'll be around the Vandy/ULL games.
    Last edited by Saints 4 Lyfe; 08-22-2009, 01:22 AM.

Comment

• You really need to stop taking things posted on tigerdroppings as legit inside info, imo.

I can almost guarantee that dude doesn't know what he's talking about. Just some guy trying to get people riled up.

Comment

• Originally posted by TigerBait45 View Post
        You really need to stop taking things posted on tigerdroppings as legit inside info, imo.

I can almost guarantee that dude doesn't know what he's talking about. Just some guy trying to get people riled up.
        did i ever say "legit info here folks, what im saying is 100% true"? no so chill out dude.

Comment

• hahahaha

okay bud.

Comment

• Originally posted by Saints 4 Lyfe View Post
            So Franks cousin Jakhari Gore is down to LSU and UF. Anyone know anything about him?
            He doesn't haev a commitable offer from LSU or UF.

The hot rumors is that Frank is willing to pay his tuition so he can walk-on at Miami. If not, FIU seems to be the place he's gonna end up at.

Gore thinks he's better then he really is and is shooting for schools that don't are not willing to take him.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeyJr09 View Post

The hot rumors is that Frank is willing to pay his tuition so he can walk-on at Miami. If not, FIU seems to be the place he's gonna end up at.

Gore thinks he's better then he really is and is shooting for schools that don't are not willing to take him.
              I have heard that he is a bit overrated, but FIU? Is he that detirmined to stay in state?
              Virginia Tech.
              ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

• Originally posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
                I have heard that he is a bit overrated, but FIU? Is he that detirmined to stay in state?
                He would prefer to stay home and definitely doesn't wanna leave to the Southeast.

I don't even think FIU has offered him at this point although they'd probably be willing to take him just for the exposure of supposedly signing Gore away from Miami which is what it will be billed as.

He doesn't have very many legit offers. I believe Cal and maybe UT are the only commitable offers he has.

Comment

• Good chance Haden decommits from UF and goes to BC.

Comment

• Not according to this story.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sport...,4548289.story

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
                    2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
                    2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

• Originally posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
                      well that was posted Aug. 12th. Today is the 22, now 23rd technically. Things can change in 11/12 days.

Comment

• http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/blog/...est_Recruiting

Apparently USC is expecting Prater to commit on Sept. 2nd.

Originally posted by Kenny Stills
                        "Then this week after Robert Woods committed, I talked to the coaches and they said they didn't have room for me. They're supposed to be getting Kyle Prater and they just wanted to take two receivers in this class. They told me they have enough guys at my position and were going in a different direction."

Comment

• Originally posted by Saints 4 Lyfe View Post
                          well that was posted Aug. 12th. Today is the 22, now 23rd technically. Things can change in 11/12 days.
                          Not to mention, some of the quotes in that article are quotes that were said at the time he committed so the info is even older then that.

I'm just repeating what I'm told. That Haden realizes his bro is likely going pro after the year so he's gonna head up to BC to play with his other bro. Obviously things can change if Joe decides to stay.

Also heard that UF kicked Victor Hampton out of their class. Cody Riggs will replace him. Hampton has UT out in front.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeyJr09 View Post

What happened to him, I remember people talking about him in the same regards as Lattimore. Nobody on here said that but I remember seeing early 2010 lists with his name at the top.

Comment

• Matt Hoch looks much bigger than 6'5 230, I have heard he's 6'6 260.

See for yourself: http://www.omaha.com/article/20090822/SPORTS/908239990

Comment

• Originally posted by DoWnThEfiElD View Post
                                What happened to him, I remember people talking about him in the same regards as Lattimore. Nobody on here said that but I remember seeing early 2010 lists with his name at the top.
                                Looking at his film/ highlight tape, his looks extrmely smooth and explosive.

I don't know why he can't manage a in state offer. Better targets I guess.
                                Virginia Tech.
                                ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information