Announcement

Collapse

***Recruiting Forum Rules - READ BEFORE POSTING***

The recruiting forum has gotten out of hand and we need to fix this right now. I admit that I myself may have slipped up in the past, but not anymore. The recruiting forum is not exempt from the rules for the rest of the forums. This is not a new rule, just a clarification of an existing one.

Links:

No factual information can be posted without a link to the source of that information. This means any time a player commits to a school, names a leader, drops a school from his list, etc. you must provide a link with your post. If you do not have a valid link supporting your information then keep it to yourself. Obviously, you don't need to link to your own personal opinions. Just make it clear that they are your opinions.

Acceptable Sources:

Most online newspapers and websites are acceptable. No premium information (info that you pay for) is to be posted. The only exception to that rule is if the information you are posting is in the header of a premium article, which is free for all to read. If the information is hidden behind the words "click here to subscribe," then don't even bother. Websites such as Buckeye Planet, IrishEvy, and MGoBlog are acceptable. However, only information from the articles/interviews/blog posts from these sites are permissible. Any information obtain on one of these sites' message boards should be assumed to be unreliable (even if you yourself trust it). Anything posted on Facebook is private information and should be treated that way.

Disciplinary Action:

Since this is a fresh reminder, everyone gets one freebie. The first time you break this rule, you will have your post deleted and that is it. If you break it a second time, your post will be deleted and you will get a warning. If you ignore the warning and break it a third time, you will receive an infraction.

Remember, these are Scott Wright's rules not mine. We want everyone to still have fun, but we can't keep ignoring the rules of the website.
See more
See less

Notre Dame Football

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
    I actually liked him, thought he was one of the only players who "stood out", that and your RB (forgot his name). Ethan Johnson looked good in the bowl game too (but then again who didn't?).
    He had a pretty decent freshman campaign, but then got fat and had a huge case of the dropsies this year. James Aldridge is the RB that did decently against you guys, but he has been a massive bust.

Comment

Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
      haha, If you think that was hostile you may be more sensitive than a 14 year old girl watching The Notebook.

Grow some thicker skin bro, you even admitted you messed up.
      Truce, i dont want to argue, I was just in a bad mood!! Does anyone know how to move this?

Comment

who do you guys think are our main targets in recruiting for the '10 class(besides lombards and martin who would be up there in my top).
        for me: (only realistic targets) also added a ranking on how likely i think they are to come to nd.
        1 Seantrel Henderson (6) opp: minnesota USC
        2 Jake Heaps (7) opp: UW, BYU
        3 Anthony Barr (2) opp: USC
        4 James Hurst (3) opp: Indiana Tennessee
        5 Khairi Fortt (9) opp: penn state BC
        6 Justin McCay (8) opp: kansas mizzou
        7 Chance Carter (1) opp: illinois
        8 Tai-ler Jones (4) opp: georgia (tech)
        9 Sean Parker (10) opp: usc offering
        10 CJ Fiedorowicz (5) opp: illinois

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
        - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
        - Corner or Wideout in the first
        - No reaching
        - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

haha, If you think that was hostile you may be more sensitive than a 14 year old girl watching The Notebook.

Grow some thicker skin bro, you even admitted you messed up.
          Who the hell gives a ****, stop trolling. Either talk about ND football or don't even say anything. That simple.

I'm thinking ND could have a Big year this year...Floyd and Tate are a sick duo.
          Last edited by captainjack27; 02-07-2009, 11:07 AM.

Originally posted by SNIPER26
          LaMarr Woodley, Norse God of Thunder/Baby Jesus/Killer of all things QB, set an NFL record by getting multiple sacks in three consecutive playoff games. Don't **** with LaMarr.
          Pittsburgh Steelers....6 Time Champs!

Comment

Originally posted by captainjack27 View Post
            Who the hell gives a ****.

Obviously you. :)

Comment

Obviously you. :)
              ...How? You were the one complaining that the thread is in the wrong place. I told you it doesn't matter where it is, just make comments pertinent to the thread.

LaMarr Woodley, Norse God of Thunder/Baby Jesus/Killer of all things QB, set an NFL record by getting multiple sacks in three consecutive playoff games. Don't **** with LaMarr.

Comment

Originally posted by captainjack27 View Post
                ...How? You were the one complaining that the thread is in the wrong place. I told you it doesn't matter where it is, just make comments pertinent to the thread.
                You are the one making a big deal about something that A) does not involve you and B) was over and dealt with already until you starting whining to me. My original post of
                I'm just glad the Miami fans didn't screw it up and actually put their thread in the college football forum instead of the recruiting forum...
                was not complaining about it, it was simply responding to this opening statement by a ND fan -

I figured since there is a thread for Miami football, there may as well be one for ND football.
                If you think that's 'trolling' and not responding to something pertinent to the Miami - ND fan relationship you obviously know nothing about how we feel of each other. Miami fans will take any (this is the key word) opportunity given to talk trash to a domer when they bring us up.

But hey, great job giving a one sentence statement so much attention especially considering it didn't involve you and the person I directed it too already admitted it was not a big deal.

Comment

You are the one making a big deal about something that A) does not involve you and B) was over and dealt with already until you starting whining to me. My original post of

was not complaining about it, it was simply responding to this opening statement by a ND fan -

If you think that's 'trolling' and not responding to something pertinent to the Miami - ND fan relationship you obviously know nothing about how we feel of each other. Miami fans will take any (this is the key word) opportunity given to talk trash to a domer when they bring us up.

But hey, great job giving a one sentence statement so much attention especially considering it didn't involve you and the person I directed it too already admitted it was not a big deal.
                  If it wasn't a big deal, then why make such a long post. All I told you was to just talk about ND football...what's so hard about that?

Now the funny thing about what you said

Miami fans will take any (this is the key word) opportunity given to talk trash to a domer when they bring us up.
                  No one brought up Miami. You were the first one to say anything. Reffering the Miami. Go ahead though, ruin another thread why don't you.

Comment

No one brought up Miami. You were the first one to say anything. Reffering the Miami. Go ahead though, ruin another thread why don't you.

I figured since there is a thread for Miami football, there may as well be one for ND football.
                    *sigh*

Some people just can't admit they are wrong.

Move along, nothing to see here people. I will gracefully leave this thread until the day Notre Dame wants to play us again. :)

Comment

*sigh*

Some people just can't admit they are wrong.

Move along, nothing to see here people. I will gracefully leave this thread until the day Notre Dame wants to play us again. :)
                      I'm confused...because he said there was a Miami football thread...you have to mock ND fans?...ok, I guess that's cool
                      Last edited by captainjack27; 02-07-2009, 02:24 PM.

Comment

Jimmy Clausen: first in his family to actually make an impact in the NFL?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
                          Jimmy Clausen: first in his family to actually make an impact in the NFL?
                          I think so, He's got a pretty good arsenal with Floyd, Tate, Rudolph, and the good tandem of RBs in Allen, Aldridge and Hughes. I'd expect big things from Claussen this year with a significantly easier schedule.

Comment

How well did ND do recruiting this year? I don't follow recruiting much.
                            The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

Originally posted by Borat View Post
                              How well did ND do recruiting this year? I don't follow recruiting much.

#21 according to rivals, got that BIG pickup with Manti Te'O

Comment

Hollywood, captainjack's point was that it was completely unnecessary to point out they put the thread in a football recruiting forum. He's right. What point were you trying to make? They're stupid? It was an accident. You did a good job of being a tool though. Bravo.
                                Last edited by CroomDawgs; 02-07-2009, 03:04 PM.

Mississippi State BBall: 22-12 (9-7) SEC CHAMPS!
                                Jarvis Varnado: Best Defensive player in the SEC

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Originally posted by Paul
                                I'm no scientist but a mixture of semen, blood and feces can't be good.
                                LOL props to Paul

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information