Announcement

Collapse

***Recruiting Forum Rules - READ BEFORE POSTING***

The recruiting forum has gotten out of hand and we need to fix this right now. I admit that I myself may have slipped up in the past, but not anymore. The recruiting forum is not exempt from the rules for the rest of the forums. This is not a new rule, just a clarification of an existing one.

Links:

No factual information can be posted without a link to the source of that information. This means any time a player commits to a school, names a leader, drops a school from his list, etc. you must provide a link with your post. If you do not have a valid link supporting your information then keep it to yourself. Obviously, you don't need to link to your own personal opinions. Just make it clear that they are your opinions.

Acceptable Sources:

Most online newspapers and websites are acceptable. No premium information (info that you pay for) is to be posted. The only exception to that rule is if the information you are posting is in the header of a premium article, which is free for all to read. If the information is hidden behind the words "click here to subscribe," then don't even bother. Websites such as Buckeye Planet, IrishEvy, and MGoBlog are acceptable. However, only information from the articles/interviews/blog posts from these sites are permissible. Any information obtain on one of these sites' message boards should be assumed to be unreliable (even if you yourself trust it). Anything posted on Facebook is private information and should be treated that way.

Disciplinary Action:

Since this is a fresh reminder, everyone gets one freebie. The first time you break this rule, you will have your post deleted and that is it. If you break it a second time, your post will be deleted and you will get a warning. If you ignore the warning and break it a third time, you will receive an infraction.

Remember, these are Scott Wright's rules not mine. We want everyone to still have fun, but we can't keep ignoring the rules of the website.
See more
See less

The 2011 Recruiting Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by proshoota25 View Post
    does florida keep most of its recuits with will muschamp? hmmm....... interesting. i wonder if FLA keeps the spread on offense
    We keep everyone and then some... Muschamp will be a killer recruiter. And I hope we do abandon the spread option. Most of the guys that made the UF offense so fast will be gone soon and the players we've been recruiting will fit much better in a more pro-style spread.

Comment

• Originally posted by sbh15 View Post
      We keep everyone and then some... Muschamp will be a killer recruiter. And I hope we do abandon the spread option. Most of the guys that made the UF offense so fast will be gone soon and the players we've been recruiting will fit much better in a more pro-style spread.
      FSU can still flip Waisome and/or Saunders.

Comment

• Jacob Fahrenkrug and Cornelius "Tank" Carradine to announce Wednesday.

Both Noles, IMO.

Nick Waisome gave his visit to FSU a "9 or 9 1/2" out of 10. His host was Mike Harris and he bonded well with the players. Good news but not getting my hopes up.
        Last edited by BigJohn98; 12-12-2010, 06:56 PM.

Comment

• Tank is a beast. He'll be in the NFL in a year or two. He ate JUCO offensive linemen alive. Funny thing, I think he was quoted saying he wanted to play in the SEC, so he's gonna go to Florida State, : )

Comment

• Originally posted by MassNole View Post
            FSU can still flip Waisome and/or Saunders.
            I don't deny that, I'm just predicting. Teams lose guys every year, but right now the biggest concerns are Purifoy and Shazier. And Florida probably won't keep everyone, but they'll keep most.

Comment

• Originally posted by MassNole View Post
              It will be interesting to see how many commitments and transfers leave Florida in the next few days.
              Even more interesting to see if any defensive players depart Texas b/c of no Muschamp.

Comment

• Kelvin Benjamin to announce Thursday. :)

Comment

• Originally posted by BigJohn98 View Post
                  Kelvin Benjamin to announce Thursday. :)
                  is he going to qualify wherever he goes?

Comment

• Apparently he is.

Comment

• Isn't KB, like 20?

"I don't do Pro Days, we send our scouts to those. I would rather spend my time watching film. The eye in the sky never lies. Functional Strength and athletic ability are the first things we look for in a college prospect." - Mark Dominik, Buccaneers GM

Comment

• He's 19 years old.

Comment

• Ouch, Albert Louis-Jean's father had less than flattering words to say about Al Golden. Looks like he won't be attending there.

Comment

• He's visiting Friday.

That is correct comahan
                            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                            <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                              He's visiting Friday.
                              Yeah i saw that. I also saw that if he likes Golden, he'll stay, but his father didn't have many kind words to say. We'll see, though. He needs to make his decision quickly, though.

Comment

• Yea Golden is gonna have to do some work, but dream school+early PT should help some.

That is correct comahan
                                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                                <3 dg

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information