Announcement

Collapse

***Recruiting Forum Rules - READ BEFORE POSTING***

The recruiting forum has gotten out of hand and we need to fix this right now. I admit that I myself may have slipped up in the past, but not anymore. The recruiting forum is not exempt from the rules for the rest of the forums. This is not a new rule, just a clarification of an existing one.

Links:

No factual information can be posted without a link to the source of that information. This means any time a player commits to a school, names a leader, drops a school from his list, etc. you must provide a link with your post. If you do not have a valid link supporting your information then keep it to yourself. Obviously, you don't need to link to your own personal opinions. Just make it clear that they are your opinions.

Acceptable Sources:

Most online newspapers and websites are acceptable. No premium information (info that you pay for) is to be posted. The only exception to that rule is if the information you are posting is in the header of a premium article, which is free for all to read. If the information is hidden behind the words "click here to subscribe," then don't even bother. Websites such as Buckeye Planet, IrishEvy, and MGoBlog are acceptable. However, only information from the articles/interviews/blog posts from these sites are permissible. Any information obtain on one of these sites' message boards should be assumed to be unreliable (even if you yourself trust it). Anything posted on Facebook is private information and should be treated that way.

Disciplinary Action:

Since this is a fresh reminder, everyone gets one freebie. The first time you break this rule, you will have your post deleted and that is it. If you break it a second time, your post will be deleted and you will get a warning. If you ignore the warning and break it a third time, you will receive an infraction.

Remember, these are Scott Wright's rules not mine. We want everyone to still have fun, but we can't keep ignoring the rules of the website.
See more
See less

The 2011 Recruiting Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He posted on twitter that he was going to LSU then said just playing and said he's going to Miami. No proof it's legit though, no one else is reporting it yet.

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5284/...c42177b2_b.jpg

Anthony Chickillo also had some great things to say about Golden.
    Last edited by draftguru151; 12-14-2010, 10:44 PM.

That is correct comahan
    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
    <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
      Hi guys, I rarely post here, and I know nothing of college recruiting.

Just wanted to know what you guys think of Purdue's commits, as I know nothing of them and want to get more involved with this.

Here's the list so far:

QB Russell Bellomy
      ATH Brandon Cottom
      RB Doug Gentry
      RB Akeem Hunt
      WR A.J. King
      TE Robert Kugler
      WR Shane Mikeksky
      DB Taylor Richards
      DT Michael Rouse III
      TE Sterling Carter
      DE Randy Gregory
      RB Akeem Shavers

Any insight at all would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
      Rob Kugler is Sean Kugler's son.

Comment

• Muschamp makes his first offer to 3* DE Brandon Alexander (TX). Interesting. He checks in at 6'6" and 230 lbs., and it's rumored we could move to a 3-4 scheme.

Comment

• Florida State picks up Commit # 20 with 4* JC OL Jake Fahrengruk committing late Tuesday Night. Carradine commits somewhere tomorrow and most think he will also be likely headed to Florida State

Comment

• Carradine pushed his announcement back to Friday.

Edit: he is announcing tomorrow. My mistake.
            Last edited by BigJohn98; 12-15-2010, 01:19 AM.

Comment

• Wow, looks like FSU could have the Top Juco class again with Krug and Tank.

With Krug's commitment, FSU passed OU on Rivals rankings and the commitment of Carradine would put them right on Alabama's heels.

Comment

• Originally posted by sbh15 View Post
                Muschamp makes his first offer to 3* DE Brandon Alexander (TX). Interesting. He checks in at 6'6" and 230 lbs., and it's rumored we could move to a 3-4 scheme.
                Chris Martin + Ronald Powelll, Yeah I would love to play a 34 with those guys

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                - Corner or Wideout in the first
                - No reaching
                - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

• Nick Waisome met with Muschamp and Heater yesterday. He should OV next weekend. This also indicates Chuck Heater will stay on board as safeties coach, which is good news.

Comment

• Cornelius Carradine to FSU. :)

Comment

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                      This should be a depth chart-filler, not a headliner. **** you, Rich Rod.
                      Cheer up, if your Wolverines throw Mack Brown/Bob Stoops/Saban $ @ Harbaugh there could be a sudden chg. in the athletic dept. there. Unless they have to then pay off Rodriguez for the balance of his contract, are they wealthy enough to do both? asking b/c IDK. Stll might be worth it if current trends continue, imagine the differene in 2012 & fwd. recruiting classes of Harbaugh as opposed to Rod.

Comment

Nick Waisome met with Muschamp and Heater yesterday. He should OV next weekend. This also indicates Chuck Heater will stay on board as safeties coach, which is good news.
                        Love this.

"I don't do Pro Days, we send our scouts to those. I would rather spend my time watching film. The eye in the sky never lies. Functional Strength and athletic ability are the first things we look for in a college prospect." - Mark Dominik, Buccaneers GM

Comment

Muschamp makes his first offer to 3* DE Brandon Alexander (TX). Interesting. He checks in at 6'6" and 230 lbs., and it's rumored we could move to a 3-4 scheme.
                          Had a big senior season, likes UM apparently, no contact on UMs side yet though.

Golden is going after DE Ishaq Williams as well DB Sheldon Royster. QB Jacob Rudock and WR Kelvin Benjamin as well. The Teddy stuff yesterday was fake but he, ALJ and Marcus Jackson are supposed to visit this weekend. Golden has already met with Jackson.

That is correct comahan
                          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                          <3 dg

Comment

• Isaiah Crowell

Crowell of Columbus, GA.

He's the scout.com #2-ranked RB & #1-ranked overall recruit on some lists. He's on the Alabama short list as Richardson's eventual replacement, allegedly has Bama on his own short list. Columbus is right on the Alabama state line & has a long history of sending players there.

http://bleacherreport.com/tb/b7z0d

Everybody is recruiting this guy with the full court press & he's been called the best RB to emerge from GA since Herschel Walker. He's got the kind of raw talent that could almost singlehandedly turn a stagnant program around.
                            Last edited by LizardState; 12-15-2010, 01:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by LizardState View Post
                              Crowell of Columbus, GA.

He's the scout.com #2-ranked RB & #1-ranked overall recruit on some lists. He's on the Alabama short list as Richardson's eventual replacement, allegedly has Bama on his own short list. Columbus is right on the Alabama state line & has a long history of sending players there.

http://bleacherreport.com/tb/b7z0d

Everybody is recruiting this guy with the full court press & he's been called the best RB to emerge from GA since Herschel Walker. He's got the kind of raw talent that could almost singlehandedly turn a stagnant program around.
                              Richt is basically all over him. I read they had 7 UGA coaches including Richt at his last HS game. I'll be surprised if he doesn't end up there.
                              Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                              RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Bleacher Report....Lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information