Announcement

Collapse

***Recruiting Forum Rules - READ BEFORE POSTING***

The recruiting forum has gotten out of hand and we need to fix this right now. I admit that I myself may have slipped up in the past, but not anymore. The recruiting forum is not exempt from the rules for the rest of the forums. This is not a new rule, just a clarification of an existing one.

Links:

No factual information can be posted without a link to the source of that information. This means any time a player commits to a school, names a leader, drops a school from his list, etc. you must provide a link with your post. If you do not have a valid link supporting your information then keep it to yourself. Obviously, you don't need to link to your own personal opinions. Just make it clear that they are your opinions.

Acceptable Sources:

Most online newspapers and websites are acceptable. No premium information (info that you pay for) is to be posted. The only exception to that rule is if the information you are posting is in the header of a premium article, which is free for all to read. If the information is hidden behind the words "click here to subscribe," then don't even bother. Websites such as Buckeye Planet, IrishEvy, and MGoBlog are acceptable. However, only information from the articles/interviews/blog posts from these sites are permissible. Any information obtain on one of these sites' message boards should be assumed to be unreliable (even if you yourself trust it). Anything posted on Facebook is private information and should be treated that way.

Disciplinary Action:

Since this is a fresh reminder, everyone gets one freebie. The first time you break this rule, you will have your post deleted and that is it. If you break it a second time, your post will be deleted and you will get a warning. If you ignore the warning and break it a third time, you will receive an infraction.

Remember, these are Scott Wright's rules not mine. We want everyone to still have fun, but we can't keep ignoring the rules of the website.
See more
See less

2015 Recruiting Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015 Recruiting Thread

Gimme a freaking break. Kiffin's at it already.

Sills, 13, commits to USC

Penn State Dolphins Dodgers Wolves FC

Haha I was just about the post this. That youtube video is damn impressive for a 13 year old though. Obviously a lot can change in the next 5 years.

Comment

I've been following this story, and I'll say that I don't have an opinion so far.

Comment

Who needs an opinion?

It's obviously ridiculous to get a commitment this early, regardless of how "good" the kid is. I said the same exact thing about Eric Berry's little brother who I think is a member of the class of 2013.

Who's to say that this kid won't catch a bad break in the next five years?

He may turn out to be the next Carson Palmer, but I think the odds are that he won't and people will realize (not that they already haven't) that Lane Kiffin is a complete moron.

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

hahahaha auburn has now offered the kid

http://eye-on-recruiting.blogs.cbssp...95818/27430284

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

Berry twins in 2014!
            Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
            RIP themaninblack

Comment

I wish I would have got some recruiting play in 8th grade. I was such a beast back then. lol. But alas....a white running back. Dammit.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
              KO KNOWS

Comment

Maybe it's just me, but the guy coaching the kid pumping up his prediction that Jimmy Claussen would be the LeBron James of football as accurate kind of makes me doubt his predictive powers a bit, not to mention his grip on reality.
                Last edited by ironman4579; 02-09-2011, 11:14 AM.

Originally posted by Jakey
                WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

http://vmedia.rivals.com/uploads/995/F781328.jpg David Sills at USC Spring Practice. How are the Berry Twins doing? They should be in 10TH Grade. What ever happen to Cody Paul? The Youtube Sensation, he should be in High School by now.

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information