Announcement

Collapse

***Recruiting Forum Rules - READ BEFORE POSTING***

The recruiting forum has gotten out of hand and we need to fix this right now. I admit that I myself may have slipped up in the past, but not anymore. The recruiting forum is not exempt from the rules for the rest of the forums. This is not a new rule, just a clarification of an existing one.

Links:

No factual information can be posted without a link to the source of that information. This means any time a player commits to a school, names a leader, drops a school from his list, etc. you must provide a link with your post. If you do not have a valid link supporting your information then keep it to yourself. Obviously, you don't need to link to your own personal opinions. Just make it clear that they are your opinions.

Acceptable Sources:

Most online newspapers and websites are acceptable. No premium information (info that you pay for) is to be posted. The only exception to that rule is if the information you are posting is in the header of a premium article, which is free for all to read. If the information is hidden behind the words "click here to subscribe," then don't even bother. Websites such as Buckeye Planet, IrishEvy, and MGoBlog are acceptable. However, only information from the articles/interviews/blog posts from these sites are permissible. Any information obtain on one of these sites' message boards should be assumed to be unreliable (even if you yourself trust it). Anything posted on Facebook is private information and should be treated that way.

Disciplinary Action:

Since this is a fresh reminder, everyone gets one freebie. The first time you break this rule, you will have your post deleted and that is it. If you break it a second time, your post will be deleted and you will get a warning. If you ignore the warning and break it a third time, you will receive an infraction.

Remember, these are Scott Wright's rules not mine. We want everyone to still have fun, but we can't keep ignoring the rules of the website.
See more
See less

which cb is better

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which cb is better

the top two corners the past two classes r tj bryant and eric berry.

my question is which one will become a better player?

I am a huge Eric Berry fan, I think he is one of the best CB recruits in the past few years. He is almost physically complete as a high school senior, he is my favorite CB prospect since Paul Oliver. TJ Bryant looks good as well, by I want to see his senior season before I say he's better than Berry.

Comment

TJ Bryant..

Lincoln has produced a few good DBs.. Cromartie comes to mind as one of them.

I think they both will be very good though.

Comment

with berry being so fast and as big as he is id say him...he also reminds me of oliver cuz of his size..i met him at uts spring game and he is very big to be a corner

Comment

im not sayin size and speed make the player either...but he is pretty damn good too and with him being that fast and big id say he has more potential

Comment

Its Eric Berry for sure... but Bryant still has his whole senior season so you can say the jury is out on him. Also P. Johnson, and Cissoko also could make a push for the number one corner spot in this class.

Comment

eric berry.. they are saying he has the tools to be a good one

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
                They're saying that about Bryant too & hundreds of other players.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
                  He's about the 50 millionth CB to have that said about him. I'll believe it when I see it.

Btw, Jerry Rice pwned some CB on Rivals. Completely turned him around on a route.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                  Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

I dont think either of them really relied on knowledge of the game, just their physical prowess, and from that standpoint I would go ahead and say Berry.

I havent seen enough tape on EJ, plus he has not had his senior year yet as stated above.

Comment

I'll reserve judgment on the question until TJ plays his senior year, but he is getting more hype from the Lincoln crowd than Cromartie or Watkins ever got. His hype is Fred Rouse levels.
                      "If the framers of the Constitution were somehow to come back, Ron Paul is one of possibly only three people in Congress that they'd even talk to." -Walter E. Williams

Comment

I'm going ahead with Berry by a good margin. Bryant is good, but he's not the athlete Berry is. Berry is champ-Baileyesque in his athleticism. Who knows if he'll ever get there, but he easily has the tools.
                        Browns & Buckeyes <3

Comment

Originally posted by gstock05 View Post
                          I'm going ahead with Berry by a good margin. Bryant is good, but he's not the athlete Berry is. Berry is champ-Baileyesque in his athleticism. Who knows if he'll ever get there, but he easily has the tools.

I agree with every bit of that.

And to be honest, this may sound a little homerish, but people who have seen him should argee that Bryant is the top corner by default, Most people would argee that Cissoko given two or three more inches would be the clear number one corner this year.

Comment

Eric Berry has the potential to be the next Champ Bailey.

Comment

Originally posted by elway777 View Post
                              Eric Berry has the potential to be the next Champ Bailey.

thats alot to say about someone who has never played a down in college...bailey is hands down the best corner in the nfl...one of the best ever really so i dont se how u can say somethin like that

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information