• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2008 Mock Draft

You can read it on my blog at www.buffalowdown.com

Boo Blog Plugging. Hooray Beer!

Nah, it's a good blog so I don't care.

Bla bla bla my team won't pick that high bla bla bla or at least the pick they traded away bla bla. Meh, I guess we'll see. I have no comment except: Damn you Phil Savage!

Comment

wow, that was a pretty damn good blog, i agree with 90% of the rankings, and the players, its an fing long way away, but it looks pretty solid.

Originally posted by WMD
      Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
      Originally posted by gpngc
      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

The Bears picking at 26 and taking a DT infuriates me, right now at least.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Smokey Joe View Post
          The Bears picking at 26 and taking a DT infuriates me, right now at least.
          I went with DT because they lost a bunch of DTs and there's no telling if Dusty will do well. As for picking 26 I feel the defense got a little worse and the offense didn't get too much better

Comment

Certainly addressed a need for GB

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Its been brought to my attention I left out Steve Slaton

Comment

dude? jake long to titans? OT is like one of our top 3 positions on the roster. if we pick that high we will take mcfadden, calias campbell, or the best WR available.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                  I went with DT because they lost a bunch of DTs and there's no telling if Dusty will do well. As for picking 26 I feel the defense got a little worse and the offense didn't get too much better
                  believe me... Dusty D is a stud, Briggs will still play, and Olsen will do wonders to help the offense. :D Step 3 for the Bears, win the superbowl :)

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Glenn Dorsey DT LSU- Way back when the Bucs had one of the most dominant defenses in football it could all be traced back to one thing. Warren Sapp. Tampa has lacked a dominant DT ever since and trading away Booger McFarland didn’t help. Dorsey is a player that actually reminds me of a young Warren Sapp and should insantly boost the Bucs youth movement on D.

Dorsey would be a nice addition but Sapp wasn't the sole reason for our great defense of 02. A lot of help came from guys like Brooks, Barber, Kelly, Rice, Lynch, Spires etc.

Comment

As much as I like Brinkley...MLB isn't a need. Omar Gaither may very well be the starter THIS year...Trotter was way off last year, and is probably gonna retire when this year is over. OLB would be a much wiser choice...Xavier Adibi?

Comment

I wouldn't mind that pick at all, but the explanation is bad. If we do go the WR route, it will be a replacement for Coles.

Comment

Originally posted by Travis 24 View Post
                          As much as I like Brinkley...MLB isn't a need. Omar Gaither may very well be the starter THIS year...Trotter was way off last year, and is probably gonna retire when this year is over. OLB would be a much wiser choice...Xavier Adibi?
                          You all have drafted OLBs in the 1st day for the last 3 years and brought in Takeo Spikes

Comment

Antoine Cason = GREAT PICK FOR KC

Comment

Very good draft overall.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information