No announcement yet.

Mork's Final Pre-Combine/Free Agency Draft (4 Rounds)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mork's Final Pre-Combine/Free Agency Draft (4 Rounds)

OK, I've made a decent bit of changes since my last mock I linked on here. I apologize to those of you who don't like following a link to a mock off-site, but I was working on it there and didn't have time to re-type all of it here as the Combine starts tomorrow. Anyways, here is my final mock before the Combine and start of free agency:

Let me know what you think of the draft overall and how you like your team's picks.

Rams draft

1. :evil:
    2. :)
    3. :|
    4. :D

I like the Browns pick alot

pretty ordinary Buc draft

Marcus Thomas is a big no-no. Other than that, not bad. The Falcons are very strict, on character, unlike some organizations.

Carricker or Revis to the 9ers before Willis but other than that its ok

me want to kill you? hahaha Bonekrusher you complete me

Eagles draft is not good at all. Read my sig and that will help you with your first and third round picks. Rouse is OK in the second, though. I would go DE in the first for the Eagles since you have us with Rouse in the second, and Anthony Waters, MLB in the third.

As a Ravens fan I'd rather have Ikaika Alama-Francis or Ray McDonald over Pittman and Blades and if Ginn is there at our 1st round pick I dont see how we could not take him.

Using the available players at our picks in your mock, this draft would be much better for the Ravens:

1st: Ted Ginn Jr WR OSU or maybe even Meachem or Rice (we are in need on a playmaker on offense)
                2nd: Josh Wilson CB Maryland
                3rd: Ikaika Alama-Francis DE Hawaii

love KC's draft

I don't see the Patriots passing on Ted Ginn at #28. He's a better prospect than Anthony Spencer, and we don't really need an outside linebacker as much as an inside guy - Vrabel is better suited to play on the outside, Junior Seau's a free agent who's 38, and Tedy Bruschi may be retiring. I also don't see us passing on someone like Joe Staley in the second. Not too high on Bain...Brian Leonard, Jay Moore, Ikaika Alama-Francis, or Ray McDonald there...Justin Warren is so slow that I don't think New England would draft him.

Bears Draft
                      1.Ben Grubbs G-I like it, its a solid pick. :D
                      2. Zach Miller TE-Definately a good pick tho not a position of need :D
                      3.Juwan Simpson OLB-Ehh i dont really like this anymore (since we franchised Briggs) Guys like Doug Free, James Martin, Branden Frye, Sabby Piscatelli, and Steve Smith might be better.
                      4.John Beck QB- i dont like this pick. Marcus Thomas, or Michael Coe would be better.
                      Bears fan

Whitney Mercilus will be a better and more productive player than Shea McClellin

In Tyler We Trust

Welcome to Project Mayhem

This was stolen, and I appreciate it.
                      Jimmy Buckets <3

Chargers draft
                        1) Ted Ginn - dream come true
                        2) Josh Wilson - interesting pick and possible I guess, but safety is a much bigger need. How about John Wendling instead
                        3) Josh Gattis - if you give us Wendling in the second then this need has already been addressed. Preferably a linebacker here, but you could go corner too. Maybe even running back like Darius Walker, but then you would have to change your fourth round pick. Also this is a little high for Gattis, 4-5th round
                        4) Deshawn Wynn - Good pick and pretty good value

Decent mock

1.) OK-IF we lose Hollis Thomas

2.) MLB is good, don't know much about him.

3.) Davis is an OK pick.

4. a) We don't need a S at all in this draft. Give us Medlock.

4. b) We took one MLB why take another?

4. c) Great pick.

Brown is good value in the first
                            I don't really like Johnson in the second
                            Crosby is ok, but I don't think we will draft a kicker that early
                            McBride is decent

Very solid Packers draft; addresses RB, KR/PR, and TE :D

Follow me on Twitter!!/aMo_Captain

Debug Information