• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st 2008 Mock

1) Miami Dolphins - Glenn Dorsey, DT, LSU
    2) St. Louis Rams - Chris Long, DE, Virgina
    3) New York Jets - Darren McFadden, RB, Arkansas
    4) Atlanta Falcons - Matt Ryan, QB, Boston College
    5) New England Patriots(From SF) - James Laurinaitis, LB, Ohio St.
    6) Baltimore Ravens - Malcolm Jenkins, CB, Ohio St.
    7) Kansas City Chiefs - Jake Long, T, Michigan
    8) Oakland Raiders - Vernon Gholston, DE/OLB, Ohio St.
    9) Cincinnati Bengals - Sedrick Ellis, DT, USC
    10) Chicago Bears - Brian Brohm, QB, Louisville
    11) Arizona Cardinals - Calais Campbell, DE, Miami
    12) Denver Broncos - Keith Rivers, LB, USC
    13) Carolina Panthers - Kenny Phillips, S, Miami
    14) Detroit Lions - Mike Jenkins, CB, South Florida
    15) Philadelphia Eagles - Desean Jackson, WR, Cal
    16) New Orleans Saints - Jeff Otah, T, Pittsburgh
    17) Buffalo Bills - Malcom Kelly, WR, Oklahoma
    18) Houston Texans - Ryan Clady, T, Boise St.
    19) Washington Redskins - Derrick Harvey, DE, Florida
    20) Tennessee Titans - Limas Sweed, WR, Texas
    21) Minnesota Vikings - Gosder Cherilus, T, Boston College
    22) Seattle Seahawks - Jonathan Steward, RB, Oregon
    23) Dallas Cowboys (From Cle) - Felix Jones, RB, Arkansas
    24) Pittsburgh Steelers - Sam Baker, T, USC
    25) Tampa Bay Bucs - Early Doucet, WR, LSU
    26) New York Giants - Andre Woodson, QB, Kentucky
    27) San Diego Chargers - Roy Schuening, OG, Oregon St.
    28) Jacksonville Jags - Antonie Cason, CB, Arizona
    29) Green Bay Packers - Aqib Talib, CB, Kansas
    30) San Fran 49ers(From Colts) - Kentwan Balmer, DT, North Carloina
    31) Dallas Cowboys - Dan Connor, LB, Penn St.
    32) New England - No Pick

Baltimore: 7-4

Phillips > Campbell they are about equal talent in my eyes but Phillips is a greater need

Comment

HORRIBLE Giants pick. Eli Manning is our QB of the future. Andre Woodson is also possibly the 4th best QB of this class. Bad, bad pick.

Originally posted by Halsey
      I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by fenikz View Post
        Phillips > Campbell they are about equal talent in my eyes but Phillips is a greater need
        That's a lot of money tied up in a position that is easily replaced in comparison to Defensive end. I think Mike Jenkins is the best pick on the board for the Cardinals there, but I still think Campbell would be better than Phillips, based on his potential and how hard it is to find a defensive end with his size and ability. I know Phillips is a rare safety prospect, but safeties can only do so much.

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club

Comment

"which brings us to our next lesson: don't smoke crack"
          We ALL bleed scarlet
          New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
          UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
          Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
          BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Great pick with Jenkins at 6. I'm getting a bit sick of seeing no one other than Woodson, Brohm, and Ryan.

Comment

good bills pick

Originally Posted by scottyboy
              my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
              But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

good Oakland pick.
                "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by cardsalltheway View Post
                  That's a lot of money tied up in a position that is easily replaced in comparison to Defensive end. I think Mike Jenkins is the best pick on the board for the Cardinals there, but I still think Campbell would be better than Phillips, based on his potential and how hard it is to find a defensive end with his size and ability. I know Phillips is a rare safety prospect, but safeties can only do so much.
                  We already have a ton of money tied up in he DE position as well, i wouldn't mind the pick at all because Berry and Okeafor should be on their way out but as of now Phillips makes our team a lot better quicker, and the Cardinals normally draft highest valued player at a position of need, so Phillips would more than likely be the pick.

and just my opinion but Mike Jenkins is probably the 4th CB I would take behind, Malcolm, Cason, & Smith

Comment

if Dan Connor fall that far i think the packer would jump in him like a deer

god that would be a dream

Comment

im not sure i like brohm over woodson...idk, hard to tell right now. thats what my gut tells me. i suppose we'll know more leading up to the draft though.

Im still not sure if the bears lean QB in the top 10 though. A offensive tackle or pretty much any worthwhile defender would fit in nicely to keep whoever they do have playing QB upright while on the field and not pressured to score while off it...

Comment

Kill me if the Bengals pick Ellis. He has bust written all over him. He is just to small to be a DT for this defense. We need someone that draws a double team to free our LB's up to blitz.
                        Who Dey & Go Bucks
                        The Bengals are going to the Super Bowl.

Comment

BAd Falcons pick. no QB is worth the #4 overall pick. we go with the BPA in OT Jake Long here.

Owner of ScarDraft
                          Atlanta Falcons and NFL Draft Featured Columnist for Bleacher Report

Comment

ok phins pick

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

Unlike most eagles fans I'd actually be very happy with Desean Jackson, but I just can't see it happening.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information