7 round mock draft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7 round mock draft

I basically plugged in the best guys available in rounds 5-7.

As for "this team doesn't have such and such a round pick" this mock draft was made through mymockdraft.com, so the creators of that website need to update the draft order.

http://www.imprintsnflmockdraft.com
    Last edited by imprint3454; 03-13-2008, 12:25 PM.

I don't like the Chargers draft. Cromarite is a very good pick unless Kenny Phillips is on the board, which he is. I can't see us passing on Phillips for anybody. We do not have a 4th round pick, it was used on Paul Oliver in the supplemental draft. We do not need a FB because Pinnock is good and the position is being phased out of the offense. We also don't need anymore LBs.

Good effort though :).

Comment

Bills:

1) Rivers: LB isn't really a need anymore with the Mitchell signing
      2) Flowers: Good Pick. He's an excellent cover-2 corner
      3) Greco: I love it.
      3) Highsmith: No Longer Our Pick Anymore
      4) Slaton: Our Team is Stacked with RB's
      5) Rucker: Good Pick. He won't be around in Round 5 but what the hey?
      6) Simpson: Perfect WR for our offense
      7) Thompson: Good Pick

It looks like you started out pre-Mitchell/Stroud so I'll give you a pass on the LB's/3rd rounder.

Good work

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Not a bad Chiefs draft. I like the first 4 rounds a lot.

Originally posted by fenikz
        His soft D really turns me off
        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Originally posted by defensiveback23 View Post
          I don't like the Chargers draft. Cromarite is a very good pick unless Kenny Phillips is on the board, which he is. I can't see us passing on Phillips for anybody. We do not have a 4th round pick, it was used on Paul Oliver in the supplemental draft. We do not need a FB because Pinnock is good and the position is being phased out of the offense. We also don't need anymore LBs.

Good effort though :).
          I believe that was a 5th rounder they used on Oliver.

Also, from what I've heard, Phillips is starting to drop a bit, and taking him at 27 would be too early of a pick on him.
          Last edited by imprint3454; 03-12-2008, 05:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
            Bills:

1) Rivers: LB isn't really a need anymore with the Mitchell signing
            2) Flowers: Good Pick. He's an excellent cover-2 corner
            3) Greco: I love it.
            3) Highsmith: No Longer Our Pick Anymore
            4) Slaton: Our Team is Stacked with RB's
            5) Rucker: Good Pick. He won't be around in Round 5 but what the hey?
            6) Simpson: Perfect WR for our offense
            7) Thompson: Good Pick

It looks like you started out pre-Mitchell/Stroud so I'll give you a pass on the LB's/3rd rounder.

Good work
            Ah, you're right. Who do the Bills have for backup running backs though? Lynch is the only running back I know on their roster off the top of my head since they released Anthony Thomas.

Comment

For ****'S SAKE STOP GIVING THE EAGLES DESEAN JACKSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why would we want a "deep threat" that couldn't even average 12 ypc this year? Great, he runs a 4.2, 4.3. He's also 5'9, 160 lbs soaking wet, avoids contact at all costs. He's not the "deep threat" he's made out to be. So basically, the Eagles are going to draft a punt returner in the first round? We're not the Dolphins

OT, WLB, CB, S whatever anything besides DeSean Jackson.

I like Erin Henderson in round 2. He's fast, hits hard, is a general all-around badass and could work well in our aggressive scheme.

D.J Wolfe in the third is horrible value for the Eagles. Jack Ikegwuonu, Martellus Bennett and Trae Williams, however, are good value.

Round 4 is a terrible pick. Bruce Davis will be a 3-4 OLB, and we run a 4-3. Steve Justice, Andre Fluellen or Josh Barrett would be nice here.

Kenny Iwebema in round 5. Ok, whatever. Doesn't do much for me either way. I'd much prefer Owen Schmitt, Jonathan Goff (how is he still available?) etc...

Punter in round 6? Nah, we're fine at punter. Peyton Hillis, Corey Lynch and Jordy Nelson are much better options.

Tony Temple in round 7? Ok, that's good.

Comment

i like the patriots draft, but i really dont see the patriots picking mckelvin with the 7th pick. Goff in the 5th round is a steal! But he likely wont make it past the third round

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

Originally posted by proshoota25 View Post
                  i like the patriots draft, but i really dont see the patriots picking mckelvin with the 7th pick. Goff in the 5th round is a steal! But he likely wont make it past the third round
                  There are always players every year that fall. So, you never know.

Comment

Originally posted by imprint3454 View Post
                    I believe that was a 5th rounder they used on Oliver.

Also, from what I've heard, Phillips is starting to drop a bit, and taking him at 27 would be too early of a pick on him.
                    Trust me when it comes to Chargers info, it was a 4th. Need proof?

The Chargers strengthened their depth in the secondary when they used a fourth-round selection in the 2007 Supplemental Draft to take Georgia cornerback Paul Oliver. The versatile, aggressive Oliver was to be one of the top defensive backs in college football when he chose to enter the Supplemental Draft in July.
                    http://www.chargers.com/team/roster/paul-oliver.htm

It makes me laugh a little to hear Kenny Phillips would be a reach at 27 because I still don't think he'll last that long. He is the best player in the draft for the team imo.

Comment

I like the first pick for us with Chris Long, but the rest is shotty at best. I like Manningham, but passing on Kenny Phillips would just be stupid. Okam is also a big-time reach in the 2nd now.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

Jets Feedback:

1. Vernon Gholston OLB/DE - I can't argue with this pick. Not only do we add a great pass rusher but we take him 1 pick before NE can get him. Good Pick

2. Roy Schuening G - Not a fan. We just signed Faneca and Moore is above average. There is Reggie Smith, Brian Brohm, Fred Davis, and Early Doucet still on the board. Bad Pick

3. We don't have a 3rd rounder.

4. Kirk Barton T - I guess its okay but we still have major needs at DL, WR and CB so I don't like it. Bad Pick

4. We have another 4th rounder.

5. Ezra Butler OLB - Any pick that is not a DL, CB, or WR is bad at this point. We just took Gholston so we have depth with him, Pace, and Thomas. Bad Pick

6. Dwight Lowery CB - Finally. Good Pick

7. Graham Harrell QB - Over the great Jordy Nelson?! Lol Bad Pick

-------------

Overall not a good Jets mock.
                        Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

overall, great Bears draft, excellent work...

the only problems I have are Hayes in the 4th...we don't really need LB, DT is more of a need...and taking Silva in the 7th after Phillips in the 2nd doesn't make a whole lot of sense, rather address DL, OL, or another WR possibly at that point, but I see where you were going with value in 5-7

Comment

Trust me when it comes to Chargers info, it was a 4th. Need proof?
                            Never judge a book by its cover my friend:

That's me talking to Nate Kaeding and the football he gave me before the 2007 game against the Vikings (we work football camps together during the summer.)

It makes me laugh a little to hear Kenny Phillips would be a reach at 27 because I still don't think he'll last that long. He is the best player in the draft for the team imo.
                            I had heard a while back the Chargers had discussed moving Jammer to safety. Don't know if that is true or not or if they're still considering it.

Comment

I honestly am not going to look at any mocks past the third round anymore, because after that, it is almost impossible to guess what is going to happen there. For the Eagles, I like giving us a WR but we need a big, playmaking WR like Limas Sweed at the WR position. The best option for the Eagles in this situation would be Kenny Phillips though. In the second round for the Eagles I would either go with a CB like Porter or King, or a WR here, if Safety is already taken care of. In the third, here would be the place the Eagles may look OT.
                              Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information