No announcement yet.

Post combine mock

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post combine mock

a little different so view with an open mind....

Tell me what yall think...

who is telling you people to take a TE for the Cowboys!!!!!!!!! Tell me. Lets see, we took one in the 2nd last year. OH! And the starter went to the Pro Bowl.

James Marten or Mario Henderson

then you will get an A
        my scent? making love to a lumberjack
        <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
        <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
        <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
        Originally posted by Hermstheman83
        What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

I can't see it the link is not working

ryan kalil is just not a strong pick for denver. we've probably got too many centers, to the point at least one will be a guard next year.

No Te's For The Cowboys! Period!

1st round- its an ok pick in Brown but to b honest Diehl is moving outside to LT so actually the most needed position on the oline is guard which can b addressed later- give us Timmons or Jon Beason there
                2nd round- a guy like Josh Wilson sticks out to me- he would give us major speed in the CB position and in the secondary which we dont have
                3rd round- Ryan Kalil! That would b a steal (didnt mean to ryhme) o hara may not b resigned b.c he wants a lot of money and that would b a great pick

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

In your situation the Eagles would probably draft Moses in the first, then Wendling, and Hunt in the third. NO WRS!!!
                  Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

I'm not so sure we'll take Nelson but I hope that's the case.

Terrible pick of Thomas though, I doubt he goes day 1 and he has character problems so he's a big no-no.

Why did you post twice at the start???

Pretty good Buc draft though

you are my hero

credit to cardsalltheway

Great value in the third round for the Jaguars.

But THE JAGUARS AREN'T INTERESTED IN CORNERBACKS. And Everett has fallen out of the second after his HORRIBLE combine.

Round 1: Reggie Nelson
                          Round 2: Rufus Alexander
                          Round 3: Jason Hill

Terrible Saints draft
                            1) Marcus McCauley, not a good pick but not a terrible pick I am not a fan of him because we need a playmaker as a corner and I feel that there is better value with another pick possibly Olsen, Timmons, or Puz.
                            2) Mason Krosby, absolutely horendous pick here, a Kicker in the 2nd round wow that is the biggest reach, I think we go kicker 5th round (Justin Medlock)
                            3) Anthony Waters, I like this pick because he had a breakout season and then was injured last year so there is potential, I like picking an LB on the first day but if Antwan Barnes is there, he tore up the combine and in college but at a small school

Very good Rams mock. And yes, we will jump on Okoye at #13 like Tony Siragusa on food.

Debug Information