Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [3/18/08]

Pittsburgh Steelers Florida Gators Pittsburgh Penguins

well with williams gone, otah is a decent enough backup choice for the bears. i feel he is somewhat limited to RT only in the pros but he could prove otherwise yet...

Comment

1st round mocks are boring, try at least 2.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
        1st round mocks are boring, try at least 2.
        Where is the sarcastic eye-roll smiley when you need one...

Comment

hate the miami draft

Comment

Pretty solid redskins pick if no injury concerns
            RIP Sean Michael Taylor

Comment

ugh. i get nightmares about all 4 OT's being gone by the time the Lions pick at 15...
              I'm a state.

Comment

Seeing as you are a Steelers fan, I have to question the pick of Groves, who project at OLB in the 3-4. After selecting Timmons/Woodley 1-2 in last year's draft, and with the emergence of James Harrison... why Groves in the 1st? If that scenario plays itself out, I personally like James Hardy, Branden Albert or Brandon Flowers. I understand you're probably toying around with options for the Steelers, as I do with the Bengals, but I do have to know the reasoning there.

big props to BoneKrusher for the sig & avatar
                - For daily NFL draft coverage:
                www.twitter.com/ryanlownes

Comment

Good Baltimore & Houston pick. And props on the way you created the format.

Baltimore: 7-4

Comment

Terrible Phins pick!

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

Originally posted by ThePudge View Post
                      Seeing as you are a Steelers fan, I have to question the pick of Groves, who project at OLB in the 3-4. After selecting Timmons/Woodley 1-2 in last year's draft, and with the emergence of James Harrison... why Groves in the 1st? If that scenario plays itself out, I personally like James Hardy, Branden Albert or Brandon Flowers. I understand you're probably toying around with options for the Steelers, as I do with the Bengals, but I do have to know the reasoning there.
                      First of all, you're right about me trying different options. Personally, I'd really want us to draft Flowers.

But about Quentin Groves, Mike Tomlin went to the Auburn Pro Day to watch both Groves and Dunlap, seeing as how he really likes both of the prospects. Groves fits our defensive scheme perfectly, and seeing as how Timmons plays MLB, we can fit Groves in at either OLB, or DE.

Also, seeing as how we signed Hartwig, who is expected to start at center, we can move Mahan to backup LG, which makes me stay away from Albert right now.

Pittsburgh Steelers Florida Gators Pittsburgh Penguins

Comment

I agree - Really good Skins pick

Comment

Originally posted by ChosenOne View Post
                          First of all, you're right about me trying different options. Personally, I'd really want us to draft Flowers.

But about Quentin Groves, Mike Tomlin went to the Auburn Pro Day to watch both Groves and Dunlap, seeing as how he really likes both of the prospects. Groves fits our defensive scheme perfectly, and seeing as how Timmons plays MLB, we can fit Groves in at either OLB, or DE.

Also, seeing as how we signed Hartwig, who is expected to start at center, we can move Mahan to backup LG, which makes me stay away from Albert right now.
                          Yea, I read about Tomlin at the Steelers Pro Day and did assume it was for Groves. As you said, he is a perfect fit. I was under the impression that James Harrison and Woodley would be manning the OLB spots next year and ILB, if anything, was more of a need. I respect the fact that you're toying around with ideas, that's absoutely fine by me.

big props to BoneKrusher for the sig & avatar
                          - For daily NFL draft coverage:
                          www.twitter.com/ryanlownes

Comment

great Rams pick

Comment

phillips best pick for chargers.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information