Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Did Your Mock. . . .Twice

http://www.mymockdraft.com/2490/Review.aspx

Some general comments was that the 2nd Round was HIGHLY rushed so I overlooked some things obviously. I'm already telling you that I want explanation to why something is off so that I can better it the next time around. My original concept had no QBs going until 8 but I had to scrap it as it got weird as it rolled on. I am not a fan of this one but I wanted to test some things out like Ross, Olsen, etc.
    Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

nice kc draft yo would be nice to have jarrett, rice or meachem
    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Good Buc draft

Comment

love the first round rams pick hate the 2nd round i dont like bradley

Comment

Why don't you like Bradley? I would think that he would be ideal as a SAM for St. Louis (alongside Witherspoon) as he isn't great in coverage but is such an elite tackler. I would've thought he fits perfectly in STL.
          Is that a rash?

Comment

Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
            love the first round rams pick hate the 2nd round i dont like bradley
            On the contrary, I hate the first pick and the second one is alright. I don't like Anderson. IF OKOYE IS THERE AT 13, THE ST. LOUIS RAMS WILL TAKE HIM!

Comment

very solid bucs draft

Comment

I know I was considering Okoye heavily but isn't he more of a UT than a NT right now? Granted, he would still help out the pass-rush heavily. I'll consider it next time.
                Is that a rash?

Comment

Originally posted by Philliez01 View Post
                  I know I was considering Okoye heavily but isn't he more of a UT than a NT right now? Granted, he would still help out the pass-rush heavily. I'll consider it next time.
                  Well, as horrible as our defense is, I guess any1 could help us, but thanks for not giving us Ginn.

Comment

Great 1st round pick. Second round pick is all right, but I think I'd take Moses over Woodley.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Good picks for the Saints, Revis is a good corner but he did not face any real top talented WRs this year.

Comment

Not complaining on the Bengals 1st rounder.

2nd round I really really like Rouse but I'd rather see McCauley as CB is a much more immediate need and McCauley is a very good fit.

Comment

Nice Bucs draft.

bonekrusher on the sig magic
                          <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
                          <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

Really good...Houston's bust factor really scares me though and I would actually rather have Leon Hall. Good either way though, you picked the two positions that we need to address in the first 2 rounds. Siler in the 2nd is awesome.

Overall: A

Comment

Good first, but im not really a fan of Sears at all, though it is a good pick in the sense that it fills a need.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information