Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

of course we like cupcakes mock

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • of course we like cupcakes mock

    picks made by fenikz, vidae and aps

    1. Rams - Sam Bradford QB Oklahoma
    2. Lions - Ndamukong Suh DT Nebraska
    3. Bucs - Gerald McCoy DT Oklahoma
    4. Redskins - Russell Okung OT Oklahoma State
    5. Chiefs - Dez Bryant WR Oklahoma State
    6. Seahawks - Anthony Davis OT Rutgers
    7. Browns - Eric Berry S Tennessee
    8. Raiders - Jason Pierre-Paul South Florida
    9. Bills - Bryan Bulaga OT Iowa
    10. Jags - Jimmy Clausen QB Notre Dame
    11. Broncos - Rolando McClain LB Alabama
    12. Dolphins - Sean Weatherspoon LB Mizzou
    13. 49ers - Joe Haden CB Florida
    14. Seahawks - CJ Spiller RB Clemson
    15. Giants - Taylor Mays S USC
    16. Titans - Derrick Morgan DE Georgia Tech
    17. 49ers - Trent Williams OT Oklahoma
    18. Steelers - Mike Iupati OG Idaho
    19. Falcons - Everson Griffin DE USC
    20. Texans - Earl Thomas S Texas
    21. Bengals - Arrelious Benn WR Illinois
    22. Patriots - Sergio Kindle OLB Texas
    23. Packers - Bruce Campbell OT Maryland
    24. Eagles - Carlos Dunlap DE Florida
    25. Ravens - Jermaine Gresham TE Oklahoma
    26. Cardinals - Brandon Graham OLB Michigan
    27. Cowboys - Dan Williams NT Tennessee
    28. Chargers - Jahvis Best RB Cal
    29. Jets - Jared Odrick DT Penn State
    30. Vikings - Brian Price DT UCLA
    31. Colts - Charles Brown OT USC
    32. Saints - Lamar Houston DT Texas

    2nd round coming sometime in the future
    Last edited by fenikz; 03-03-2010, 03:51 AM.


  • #2
    We basically voted for each team. If it had two votes it went through as the pick.

    So, if you hate your pick, I was the guy against it, and if you LOVED it, it was my idea. :D
    Last edited by vidae; 03-03-2010, 03:51 AM.

    Originally posted by fenikz
    His soft D really turns me off
    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

    Comment


    • #3
      not surprised at all

      Comment


      • #4
        Picking between Iupati ad Earl Thomas would be toug for the Steelers Id be pretty happy with either i guess.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by vidae View Post
          We basically voted for each team. If it had two votes it went through as the pick.

          So, if you hate your pick, I was the guy against it, and if you LOVED it, it was my idea. :D
          Well, I know you had to be against the Chiefs taking Dex Bryant at 5.

          Yikes!!! Aside from the fact that Pioli has never taken a WR in the first round, we are talking about a guy who speaks of himself in the third person.

          “Dez Bryant is a great person to be around,” Bryant said, using the third person to emphasize what he will try to hammer home to NFL teams at the combine. “He loves the game of football. He will do whatever it takes to get back on the field and do whatever to help the team win games.”
          -from the Kansas City Star


          And we thought Bowe was a little wacky.

          Comment


          • #6
            Good Colts pick.

            Comment


            • #7
              i like Spoon and all, but he doesnt really fit Miami's scheme

              sig by BoneKrusher

              Comment


              • #8
                not a good vikes pick. we got the best UT in the league already.

                Bonekrusher.

                Originally posted by JordanTaber
                Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

                Comment


                • #9
                  hurray for okung.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Lamarr Houston? Reason for him over the other players that we could have had?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by zachsaints52 View Post
                      Lamarr Houston? Reason for him over the other players that we could have had?
                      Such as who?

                      Originally posted by fenikz
                      His soft D really turns me off
                      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Grizzlegom View Post
                        i like Spoon and all, but he doesnt really fit Miami's scheme
                        I disagree. I think he'd fit nicely at ILB in our 3-4. If he was one inch taller he'd be a PERFECT fit. But he is big enough and has enough heart to make it work IMO. He would be a great addition to our defense. Great leader and that's something we will need on this young defense.

                        I like it!

                        Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I think Weatherspoon could fit in any system.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by thebow305 View Post
                            I disagree. I think he'd fit nicely at ILB in our 3-4. If he was one inch taller he'd be a PERFECT fit. But he is big enough and has enough heart to make it work IMO. He would be a great addition to our defense. Great leader and that's something we will need on this young defense.

                            I like it!
                            at 239, he's ten pounds too light for Parcells and Mike Nolan's scheme. In addition, Parcells hates loudmouths so there is little chance he would take one like Spoon. He's a perfect fit inside in a 3-4 zone blitz scheme but not ours.

                            sig by BoneKrusher

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Grizzlegom View Post
                              at 239, he's ten pounds too light for Parcells and Mike Nolan's scheme. In addition, Parcells hates loudmouths so there is little chance he would take one like Spoon. He's a perfect fit inside in a 3-4 zone blitz scheme but not ours.
                              LT was a huge loudmouth. So is Jerry Porter.

                              edit: I meant Joey.
                              Last edited by killxswitch; 03-03-2010, 11:52 AM.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information