Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Initials Super Quick Mock

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Initials Super Quick Mock

    Baltimore sends #25, 2010 2nd rounder and 2011 2nd rounder to Jacksonville for #10

    1. STL - SB, QB, OU
    2. DET - NS, DT, NEB
    3. TB - GMC, DT, OU
    4. WAS - RO, OT, OSU
    5. KC - BB, OT, IOWA
    6. SEA - EB, S, TENN
    7. CLE - JPP, DE, USF
    8. OAK - TW, OT, OU
    9. BUF - JC, QB, ND
    10. BAL (f/JAC) - DB, WR, OSU
    11. DEN (f/CHI) - SW, ILB, MIZZ
    12. MIA - DM, DE, GT
    13. SF - JH, CB, UF
    14. SEA (f/DEN) - TM, S, USC
    15. NYG - RMC, ILB, BAMA
    16. TEN - SK, DE, TEX
    17. SF (f/CAR) - CJS, RB, CLEM
    18. PIT - MI, OG, IDAHO
    19. ATL - BG, DE, MICH
    20. HOU - RM, RB, FRESNO
    21. CIN - ET, S, TEX
    22. NE - JG, TE, OU
    23. GB - KW, CB, BSU
    24. PHI - EG, DE, USC
    25. JAC (f/BAL) - TT, QB, UF
    26. ARI - MP, C, UF
    27. DAL - JO, DE, PSU
    28. SD - DW, DT, TENN
    29. NYJ - DT, WR, GT
    30. MIN - CT, DT, UNC
    31. IND - BC, OT, MARYL
    32. NO - CD, DE, UF

  • #2
    Good Lions pick

    But there is no way Baltimore gives up those assets for a WR when they just traded for Boldin

    Comment


    • #3
      I really have no idea who was picked by who
      my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
      <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
      <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
      Originally posted by Hermstheman83
      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by bored of education View Post
        I really have no idea who was picked by who
        For god's sake, just read.

        Comment


        • #5
          Yeah, there's no way Baltimore would do that trade. We'd essentially be giving up 2 2nds, a third, and a fifth for Bryant and Boldin + a 5th. Not very realistic at all IMO, especially when we'd be left with just two fifths and a sixth after the trade. Rather stay put at 25 an take Brian Price.

          Comment


          • #6
            stupid move by baltimore.
            Don't you understand WR isn't a 1st round need anymore?
            dumb trade.
            GO RAVENS

            Comment


            • #7
              Solid pick. Not my favorite, but meh.




              Originally posted by coordinator0 View Post
              Yeah, there's no way Baltimore would do that trade. We'd essentially be giving up 2 2nds, a third, and a fifth for Bryant and Boldin + a 5th. Not very realistic at all IMO, especially when we'd be left with just two fifths and a sixth after the trade. Rather stay put at 25 an take Brian Price.
              Brian Price doesn't fit in a 34 IMO.

              Comment


              • #8
                I wish it said DT, WR, GT instead, but I'd be happy with either.

                Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                  Solid pick. Not my favorite, but meh.






                  Brian Price doesn't fit in a 34 IMO.
                  We're not going to be playing a 3-4, at least not to get pressure on the QB. Mattison showed time and again last season that he's going to rely on a 4-man rush to get to the QB, and we have no UT to do that.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by coordinator0 View Post
                    We're not going to be playing a 3-4, at least not to get pressure on the QB. Mattison showed time and again last season that he's going to rely on a 4-man rush to get to the QB, and we have no UT to do that.
                    Well if that's the case, then ya, Price would be a good fit.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Brian Price is a perfect fit for a DE in a 3-4
                      GO RAVENS

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by GoRavens View Post
                        Brian Price is a perfect fit for a DE in a 3-4
                        I don't think a 6'1 DT can fit as a DE in a 34. He isn't that solid against the run. It's just asking for trouble.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Ahh, I get it... Players Initials, Position, College

                          Meh, Its an alright Vikings pick, there are much bigger needs than DT since we re-signed Jimmy Kennedy and Phat Pat is returning..

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Not a good trade for Baltimore.

                            WR still is a need, but not one that we need to trade up for to fill. It's not that big of a need.

                            If we are trading during draft day, its going to be trade back, and acquiring more picks.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I wish I hadn't read that terrible KC pick.

                              Originally posted by fenikz
                              His soft D really turns me off
                              ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information